• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Want to Have Kids One Day and how to raise them

Dan

Sooooooooooooo, I'm bicurious once again and wanted to know if you wanted to have kids with meone, and for what reason would you want the little ****ers?

FAQ
Q: I already have kids, what should I do?
A: well I suggest you get the **** out of this thread then, read the replies or explain why you had kids.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I want to have two. Why? It seems like a nice way to complete a family. Someone to pass traditions and stuff down to

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I want to have two kids, and preferably have someone to raise them with, but if given the choice between being a single mom or not have kids at all, I'd rather do the single mom routine, no matter how hard it'd get. Family is important to me. There is a lot of joy to having kids in the house (a lot of work, too, of course, but I think the hard work is a worthy investment). I want to have two, because I don't want to have an only child, because I think that is a lonely existance, and also because I think kids benefit from having a sibling. I also don't want to have too many kids, so I find two to be the perfect number for me.

Clank

Hmm
Hmm, kids would distract me from making the next piece of Nintendo/sony hardware(Prolly Nintendo as sony already has it down).

Like nearly everyone before me, I'd like to have two kids preferably one boy and one girl. Oh noes, gender warfare!

As misskitten stated, only children tend to be rather lonely at home. I know my close age proximity to my brothers' allowed me to talk to them in ways I could never converse with my parents. Generational disconnect.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I'd like to have kids one day. Probably not until I'm 30 though.
I'd only like to have two, one would be too lonley and I there were three two might gang up on one. Also any more that two and it would be too much work for lazy me.

bunny

birb overlord
Yea, I think someday I'd like to have kids. I don't really care what gender they are. Boy or girl, I will love them with all my heart. I'm not exactly sure how many kids I'd want to have... I think that's something I'd have to talk about with my future husband, but somewhere around four is what I think I'd like. I don't know, it depends on how the first one goes. xD

octorok74

TETTAC
Yeah, of course I do. I'm thinking in the one or two kids area. And I would like to have one boy and one girl. But who knows what life will give you, or more accurately what life you will make.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Ha! I cannot imagine myself as a father! The idea is ludicrous.

But, hey man, the future. Anything's possible.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
No, I don't want to bring a child into this :cucco:ed up world. Life is already harsh now I can't imagine what it would be like in 10 years.

Joy

The Sexy One
I don't want to have kids. Mainly because I think I'd be a terrible mum, and also because I think they are very annoying.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I would love to have five daughters. Teach them all how to behave properly; aka the exact opposite of what girls behave in my day. I'd want them to grow up without the slightest hint of resentment to their parents - this means they'd be obeying, good daughters and we'd of course treat them with justice.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
never never never never never never.
A) I'd be the worst parent ever.
:cool: I can't tolerate little kids.
C) I'm mostly likely very, very selfish and am more prioritized with my own life and am too irresponsible to handle it.
D) Who wants to raise kids in this day and age?
E) I'm helping with population control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom