• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Do YOU Hate Twilight Princess??

geek4887

The Unknown
Compare the usage of all items in The Wind Waker to the usage of all items in Twilight Princess. I absolutely guarantee you'll find TWW's items much more useful, and used much more. The Zora Armor in TP was used what, for one dungeon then put away? Not useful at all.
Isn't that pretty much the same for Ocarina?

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
lolno. i LOVE twilight princess.
the gameplay is good, the graphics are great, and the STORY! just plain AWESOME. :cool:

but i will say, it would have been 20% cooler if it had Skyward Swords gameplay... but the wii motion plus wasn't around when TP came out, so i dont complain.

A

Anthony_Vaughn_

I've never hated The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, simply put. I feel that the game is very fun and adventurous as most Legend of Zelda titles. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess introduces new elements and plots to the series, as do the other titles, but I believe that The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is mainly criticized because of its realistic graphics and serious tone. I agree that Princess Zelda was much too serious, and many of the characters were very uptight. Regardless of how the game's theme was, I learned to love Midna greatly and I still enjoyed the title.

I definetly do not hate TP. It's one of the zelda games with a realistic story, along with OoT and MM. The graphics are great, and it looks like a movie. by that, I mean the guys at hollywood could play the game, make a movie of it, and make it look exactly like it did on the game. It really has a great cinematic feel to it. Don't believe me? Play the game. The music's great; my personal favorites are The Hyrule Field theme(day and night), and The Gerudo Desert theme. Sadly, the items don't have much use outside the dungeons, like the clawshot, slingshot, and dominion rod. It may have dissapointed lot's of hardcore zelda fans, but overall it's a great addition to the legend of zelda series.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Ido not hate TP. It is actually in my top 5 Zelda games. I thought it was fantastic. Though it had its flaws, i thought it was amazing.

And I don't see how you can say it's the most linear Zelda game to date when you're on the 2nd dungeon..... The beginning of the game is very slow and thats one of its flaws. but I think Skyward Sword is one of the most linear to date

Twilight Princess.. easy? Woah, i guess i'm the only one who thought it difficult.
As a video game, it was GREAT! Easily a must have.
As a Zelda game, it was... meh. It wasn't terrible, but it certainly wasn't as amazing as OOT, MM, WW, SS, ALTTP.. etc.

However, i do not dislike it and would certainly play it again!

I LOVE Twilight Princess! I've beaten it four times, and the only thing i didn't like about it is that it doesn't use magic... i like magic.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I love TP. Midna is one of the best characters to come out of Zelda, IMHO. I thought the boss fights were epic (maybe kind of easy, but epic). Ganondorf's sword fight and horseback fight were really fun. I thought it had some of the strangest, most interesting characters in the Zelda series. For example, Falbi, Telma, Jovani, I COULD GO ON AN ON BUT I'LL RUN OUT OF ROOM. I respect people's opinion even if I don't understand it. I don't understand why anyone would "hate" TP. Disappointed, maybe it depends on your expectations. I try to go into each Zelda game open minded.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
I liked it for the following reasons, that aren't going to be flushed out because it would take too much time:

Twilight Realm
The Twilight in general
Wolf Link (mostly because of speed)
Midna's true form
items (besides the spinner whenever it was outside the dungeons)
plot
bosses
the wrestling

I didn't like these few things about TP:

the people of Ordon and Kakariko
midna being annoying at first
Zant
finding all of the stupid poes

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
HECK NO!! Twilight Princess is my second favorite Zelda game!!!
It WAS my favorite game, until I played Majora's Mask! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom