• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DGN Pokemon League Tournament - Gen III Confirmed (Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Wait, is this strictly on the 3DS or can we use Showdown or something like that?

Because if it's only 3DS I can't.

If breeding is a problem, I can always lower the required Hoenn Pokemon to one, or just remove it altogether.

Not everyone is familiar with Showdown, so I'd like to explore all options before we go to that.

Fig

The Altruist
Would it be cool to see if we could have an extra month of preparation, i.e. breeding, getting specific moves, items? I feel it would be great for everyone in general to have just enough time to prepare. Considering it still takes a decent amount of time to get a decent Pokemon even when using a 6 IV Ditto, it still is time consuming.

Fig said:
Would it be cool to see if we could have an extra month of preparation, i.e. breeding, getting specific moves, items? I feel it would be great for everyone in general to have just enough time to prepare. Considering it still takes a decent amount of time to get a decent Pokemon even when using a 6 IV Ditto, it still is time consuming.

Yeah, we can definitely do this, as we had a tentative date anyway. As soon as we seem to have all the people that want to sign up present, I'll send the PMs out clarifying that the new date will be around the end of July.

Fig

The Altruist
Yeah, we can definitely do this, as we had a tentative date anyway. As soon as we seem to have all the people that want to sign up present, I'll send the PMs out clarifying that the new date will be around the end of July.

That would be really great indeed. I think this would benefit anyone and allow each and every participant to prepare themselves or at least plan several tactics or strategies depending on combos and movesets that the Pokemon has. Thanks again Verg. I will surely make the best of this time.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again

Ok good, thank you Vergo. I also need to get ready for the official Pokemon Eevee Friendly tournament (details found here for others who are interested), so I'm gonna be busy with that. That and, well, school and work and trying to get a girlfriend and the rest of this crazy thing called life.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Would it be possible to put me down as a maybe? I just need some time to think about it.

I couldn't even battle in the first tourney because of several consecutive unfavorable irl events and would really like to be in this one, but I don't know if get the chance to IV breed and level up two Pokemon. I don't really have the time to do so, especially with the RNG usually working against me and a lack of quality Dittos. If on Showdown, I could probably pull something off, but it's going to take a lot of short sessions to get one or two Pokemon bred.

So I would vote for either an extension or Showdown.

FirevsIce said:
I couldn't even battle in the first tourney because of several consecutive unfavorable irl events and would really like to be in this one, but I don't know if get the chance to IV breed and level up two Pokemon. I don't really have the time to do so, especially with the RNG usually working against me and a lack of quality Dittos. If on Showdown, I could probably pull something off, but it's going to take a lot of short sessions to get one or two Pokemon bred.

Yeah, we're going to set the date to be around July 25th as of right now, so you'll have plenty of time.

Also, I'd be happy to loan you my 6iv Ditto once someone else is done with it, to help you with your IV breeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom