• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DGN Pokemon League Tournament - Gen III Confirmed (Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yeah, we're going to set the date to be around July 25th as of right now, so you'll have plenty of time.

Also, I'd be happy to loan you my 6iv Ditto once someone else is done with it, to help you with your IV breeding.

I also have 6IV dittos if anyone needs one. And I said I was out because I really think I won't be available to play the tournament come that time. I foresee myself busy with work and whatnot. **yes, I will be working by that time :cool: ** But, as FVI said, put me down as a maybe. When the time approaches, I will surely come and say whether I am fully in, or fully out.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I'm in. :wynaut:

Just don't wait to long to start the tourney because I am going to be gone from the 3rd to the 7th

Last edited:
Alright guys, we've got an excellent amount of people. I'll be adding everyone's name to the list, and you can all expect a PM in about one or two weeks with the official start date, and the registration requests as usual.

If you're not able to make the tournament, just reply to the PM with that instead.

Any other late trainers who want to sign up can still do so here as well.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'm not a late trainer to sign up, but I just want to make it clear that I do want to participate. I have managed to put my life in order and so...I will be part of this tourney. :)

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Upon further research, most Hoenn-introduced Pokemon are in UU or lower, with a tiny, tiny number in OU. I propose the limitation be amended to one Hoenn-introduced Pokemon and one Pokemon found in the Hoenn Dex but not neessarily native to Hoenn, i.e. Pinsir or Raichu.

Thank you so much, guys. I've just finished breeding the EVs, and PMs will be sent out soon. If any late-comers want in, just let me know via any communication method.

If you can't or don't want to participate, just send that to me as a response to the PM.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom