• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Delicious Drinks!

Hey guys, Jo here, once again creating random threads about random things...

This time, I wanna know, What types of drinks do you enjoy? Do you add anything special to them to give them that extra kick?

I'm not much of a fruit beverage type person, and for the most part I do not indulge in soda that often...

For me my drink of choice is coffee, milk and occasionally an iced tea. Often times I will add flavored creamer to my coffee currently we are using pepperment as our creamer flavor, as for the milk I've found heating it and mixing it with mocha mix has been giving me the extra boost I've needed to get through the day. I add a teaspoon of splenda to my ice tea, and I prefer to have it without lemon.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
Most of the time, I just drink water from the tap. Sometimes, I make the extra effort and drink tea. As for coffee, only when I'm outside. I don't even own a percolator.
And when I'm at a club or in a bar (which is very often, since I do a lot of poetry slams), I mostly drink soda. I've pretty much given up on alcohol. I mean, I had some good times with it, I had some bad times with it, but I've seen what it can do to a person. I don't want that to happen to me.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I like coffee and cappuccino (especially if some Benedictine is added). I like sodas like diet coke, 7-up and cassis. My favorite soda is Champagnepils though, a drink that looks a bit like coke but it tastes way better. I don't know if they also sell it outside of the Netherlands or Belgium (The only wikipedia page I can find is the Dutch page), but believe me it tastes awesome. As for alcoholic drinks, I prefer peach beer, port, all kinds of liqueurs and citroenbrandewijn (again no english wikipedia page).

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I am obsessed with coffee, but I rarely like to drink it. I do have a weird but tasty drink combo. I mix together Hi-C Orange Juice and Sprite and it tastes delicious. I also love tea. I always drink some tea every morning, and my top three flavors are Peach, Green tea, and Lemon. :)

My favorite soda is Champagnepils though, a drink that looks a bit like coke but it tastes way better. I don't know if they also sell it outside of the Netherlands or Belgium (The only wikipedia page I can find is the Dutch page), but believe me it tastes awesome.

I actually think I had this at Disney World... They have a room called "sodas of the world" (at Epcot) and most of them are coke type products. but from different countries.

citroenbrandewijn (again no english wikipedia page).
Is that a type of liqueur or is it a mix? I've recently found this very tasty concoction. its a mix of Melon Liqueur, coconut rum, pineapple juice, and whipped cream. they call it a scooby snack

Beeker

Wild Card
My favourite drinks are:

Water: I tend to drink this alot. Not a bad thing though, it's nice and refreshing.

Apple Juice: My favourite fruit juice, I guess. I just love the taste of it too! XD

And my favourite of all is Root Beer. I love drinking this stuff, as sugary and unhealthy as it is though :P

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I usually drink a coke / Dr Pepper / Mr Pibb in the morning and mostly water throughout the day, tea with dinner.

Some drinks I enjoy aside from those are Snapple's Peach flavored Tea, chocolate shakes, Icee's, and aguas frescas. Agua fresca is a type of Mexican fruit drink made from fresh fruit with sugar & water. My favorite of those is agua de sandia (Watermelon).

enemytracker

無情な
Inside my personal pot, killing some bugs.
List of my favorite drinks:
  • Sprite
  • Guaraná (A popular brazilian soda)
  • 7-UP!
  • Iced tea (Lemon and peach mixed together is better)
  • Inca cola (I drank it at Peru)
  • Starbuck's caramel frapuchinno (I never get tired of it)
  • Pepsi
  • Any kind of mineral water
  • Anything drinkable
And that's all.

Last edited:
BUBBLE TEA! its sooo good, like i cant even describe how awesome it is
i only have it on occasion tho but if you havent tried it out try it!
anyway, i drink alot of water and milk, if we have it in the house i will drink pepsi or coke or whatever pop we have.

mmm my favorites:

- Ice tea (you could make me an iced tea fountain and I wouldn't drink anything else ever!)

- hawaian punch (havent tried it since 2004, but I can still remember I f*ckin loved it)

- water

- smirnoff (my alcoholic side :P)

- Red potion (?)

I mix up a lot of stuff together with alcohol, yeah, I'm a drinker, shouldn't been a shocker.
My favourite drink would be, Rum mixed with Liquor and some of that Orange Juice. It is just amazing, and that is one drink I do NOT recomend to young children. ;)

But other than that I just drink regular beverages: Coffee (not mixed with alcohol), Latté's, Mineral Water (never drank tap water, that stuff is gross!), Sprite, and Dr Pepper. Best stuff right there. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom