• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Eh, now that I think of it, Jamie's claim makes a lot of sense and he'd have to be pretty clever to come up with it, but why didn't you target emiya if you knew who he was? idk, it just seems rather convenient.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'm kind of doubting there's a doctor now that bodyguard has been claimed (assuming it's true). @Jamie what does a detective do? Is it just a cop or what? Either way, seems like the roles that have flipped haven't been too powerful yet so I don't really see there being something like a doctor.
I'm assuming it's a cop. I don't actually know. My role PM didn't tell me what his role was, but I assumed it was at least decent.

Jamie

Eh, now that I think of it, Jamie's claim makes a lot of sense and he'd have to be pretty clever to come up with it, but why didn't you target emiya if you knew who he was? idk, it just seems rather convenient.
pretty far fetched for me to claim, really. i didnt target him because i forgot the game existed lel

Jamie

Are you going to say anything regarding the fact that your post about me and Bok being potential scum because we're still alive despite our activity and ability literally applies to yourself as well, possibly even moreso? Honestly, it's really weird that you of all people were the one to bring that up.
i mean i guess so lel but ive had literally no impact on the game while at least you two have been here. idk. kills have been strange.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I mean, I can see emiya being nk'd, but why would an experienced player kill him two nights in a row, especially considering lily didn't really do anything to indicate that she was a threat?

Anyway @Jamie what are your thoughts on the batch consisting of YIGA, Karu, Tatt, and Doc? Personally, I'm of the complete opposite opinion of you and believe our scum team is almost entirely made up of the less experienced folk, since the nks have seemed rather... random.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Yeah, I'm here. I've been checking in throughout the day and haven't had the chance to make a good response. Sorry my activity is trash, I'm not stellar at this game.

Anyways, I agree with the suspicion surrounding Yiga. He jumped real fast on Mezlo yesterday and his votes have been opportunistic. I also don't like how he essentially waited for the "go ahead" from All Might before placing his vote on Deus, making sure he had someone else's approval before voting.

Aside from Yiga, I'm still suspicious of Tattoo for her vote against Pendio from the previous day.

D

Deleted member 14134

**** it, if the games just going to sit for 3 days with no activity let's just move it along already.
Vote: Yiga

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm with you there. Without taking a risk, it's impossible to win.

Vote: Yiga

Please try to defend yourself. You haven't done anything this game that screams town, please try to convince us why lynching you is the wrong decision.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Well, what I have to say is nothing I haven't said before...

I'm not paying much attention to this game. I contribute whatever half baked input I have, because I want to keep this game moving, but I don't want to pour my heart and soul out trying to move something that won't budge.

Anybody that knows me that I have the scummiest town play of anyone here other than maybe Storm.

We can't afford a mislynch at this point. Don't make a bad mistake
I accidentally posted this during the night phase. I don't think anyone saw it or paid attention to it.

I'm not mafia. If you lynch me now, we lose. I don't know who is, but don't end this with a mislynch.

Jamie

OK that's fine
Vote: yiga

Jamie

I accidentally posted this during the night phase. I don't think anyone saw it or paid attention to it.

I'm not mafia. If you lynch me now, we lose. I don't know who is, but don't end this with a mislynch.
There's literally no other way for town to lose my man.

Idrc that much I probably shouldn't have subbed into the game so I will refrain from playing until I feel committed.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
VOTE COUNT
YIGAhim (3): Spider-Bok, Count Slothula, Jamie
Not Voting: karu, YIGAhim, TattooArtist, Doc

Day 4 ends at 9pm PST on Saturday November 4, 2017
With 7 alive, 4 is majority

Doc

BoDoc Horseman

Who do you think should be lynched instead then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom