• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I have no suggestion. I don't want to cost us the game by recommending someone who ends up being town, but to be honest, I don't believe Jamie's claim. Bodyguard is way too easy to claim late in the game.

Since every town member now knows NOT to vote for the "bodyguard", the mafia has basically got one guaranteed player to survive to the end.

Although, I have no idea why Jamie would claim, because she's sitting pretty high and dry right now. That's the only thing... MAybe it is just laying the foundation for the next day phase. BUT, the game is over if I am to be lynched, so Jamie claiming makes no sense UNLESS she doesn't want me to be able to claim

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Jamie's claim is fishy, and the post in which he called out me and Bok still doesn't sit right with me, but I'm feeling more sure of you.

Well, really, I'm not feeling sure about anyone, but we absolutely can't No Lynch today, so we have to lynch somebody. You're the person we have the most against.

That being said, if YIGA flips scum and the game keeps going, I'm going to look more into Jamie tomorrow. I'm seeing this as a desperate attempt to bus him.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I understand that there is a lot of evidence against me, but that happens every game, and I always flip town, and then you lose your cop, or another cop, or a vanilla townie, or whatever. That's just how I play town, and that's just what gets me in trouble, but right now a scummy looking townie is trying to warn you about a big mistake, but you won't listen because I can't roleclaim, and if I could, it wouldn't be ultra obvious that I am innocent like it was in the Ocarina of Time crossover when I was the Cop.

Unsure at best is what I am, but if unsure is all I got, then I have to go with what I have.

Vote: Jamie

I hope maybe now you'll know not to always assume I'm mafia because I do some half baked voting just to keep this game alive

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I understand that there is a lot of evidence against me, but that happens every game, and I always flip town, and then you lose your cop, or another cop, or a vanilla townie, or whatever. That's just how I play town, and that's just what gets me in trouble, but right now a scummy looking townie is trying to warn you about a big mistake, but you won't listen because I can't roleclaim, and if I could, it wouldn't be ultra obvious that I am innocent like it was in the Ocarina of Time crossover when I was the Cop.

Unsure at best is what I am, but if unsure is all I got, then I have to go with what I have.

Vote: Jamie

I hope maybe now you'll know not to always assume I'm mafia because I do some half baked voting just to keep this game alive
Hmm.

Since you can't hard claim, would you mind hinting towards what your role is? If you have information about Jamie that we ought to know, it'd be good to have it. Are you possibly saying that you think Jamie stole the day's role claim so that you couldn't claim? Because i mean, his claim was rather pointless because he had no way to prove it.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Since you can't hard claim, would you mind hinting towards what your role is?
I'd love to:

Don't you just hate being a shooter in Basketball? Sometimes in life things just don't go your way. These are both softing to the same thing

Back to things:

I have nothing that can dispute Jamie's argument other than the fact that it was oddly timed and all of the other previously mentioned faults of Jamie's claim.

Jamie would not have claimed if he knew I was trying to clear my name. The best way to clear your name is a claim, and Jamie denied me that opportunity, and considering the circumstances, that's not something a townie would do at this point in the game.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
VOTE COUNT
Jamie (3): YIGAhim, Spider-Bok, Doc
YIGAhim (2): Count Slothula, Jamie
Not Voting: karu, TattooArtist

Jamie has been lynched

Jamie breaks down in a fit of coughing as a ferret named Henry begins scurrying up his pant legs. He yells in pain and tries to get rid of the rodent, only for him to be hit by a Volvo driven by Bok. It all happened so suddenly nobody knew how to react.

Jamie was Watari, the Bodyguard.

Doc steps forward, "What are we doing!?" He yells, "We keep killing each other, but we haven't found anything. We need to stop this!"
A murmur goes through the crowd. He was right after all. Maybe... Maybe L was wrong? It sounded weird to think, but it made sense. And nobody else wanted to die.
"We need to look elsewhere," Doc announces, "Now go to bed. We get to work tomorrow."
As soon as he was down, people started going towards their rooms, but the three voters stayed behind.
Digging into the kitchen cupboard like they did every night, they each grabbed their favorite foods.
Bok was the first to take his snack. An apple. Maybe two. Or three... he just grabs as many apples as he can fit in his hands and slowly floats away.
Doc just grabs a bag of potato chips and makes for his room. YIGA follows right behind him, smiling an evil grin.
The mafia has won!

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Are you going to open up the Graveyard and Mafia chat to everyone? I'd like to see the Graveyard chat

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
tbh, I was getting really suspicious of Bok, but I wasn't going to mention it until the next day phase because I was so confident about YIGA being scum that I didn't want to change the course of discussion. I was being suspicious of Jamie in an attempt to throw him off but it didn't work.

Anyway, gg guys. If it was more active, we could've won, since we could've majo'd YIGA earlier and prevented the mafia from piling on at the end like they did, but oh well. It was enjoyable nonetheless, at least for the short time I was in it. Thanks for hosting, Deku!

D

Deleted member 14134

tbh, I was getting really suspicious of Bok
Heard alot of people say the same thing in the Pokemon game. Funny how no one brought anything up while the game was going/they were still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom