• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining me here today.
For those who are still blissfully unaware, the vigilantic killer known as Kira has been killing criminals around the world for weeks, and we've brought you together - some of the greatest investigative minds the Japanese natiolnal police force has to offer - to track him down.
But we've narrowed the playing field for you. I have reason to believe that Kira themselves is actually among us, along with some of their most trusted associates. It's your job to track them down and stop them from ever doing this again.
But I warn you now: if we don't succeed here, the world may not have another chance to stop Kira's cult. It's all up to you.

• Mido is my comod. His word is law as much as mine is.
  • Days last 72 hours; nights last 24. The thread will be locked during night phases.
  • You may vote for an extension separate from your main vote. Only one 24 hour extension can be awarded each day phase, and only if the Extension vote reaches Majority or the mods deem it necessary for fair play.
  • Only one roleclaim per day period. No name claims are allowed at all
  • You may not screenshot your Role PM
  • Format all votes like this: Vote: Mido. Unbolded votes will not be counted.
  • You can vote for a no lynch. A no lynch can majority just like a lynch can.
  • You may not discuss this game with other players outside this thread unless the mods give you such a place.
  • If majority or a deadline is reached, the game enters Twilight until a mod comes in to announce the beginning of the next phase. You may speak during Twilight, but all votes are final.
  • If the day ends in a tie, a coin will be flipped to determine who dies. If it's more than two people, then the coin will be switched out for a similarly-sided object or an RNG
  • No editing your posts
  • No screenshoting any PMs from the mods
  • The dead can make one "Good game" post after their deaths. This post may not include any game-relevant information
  • During twilight, the final voter can choose to PM the mod and write out the "Death message" for the lynchee. This will include their name and how they will die. This will follow all rules of the Death Note within the show, with the additions that it can't be anything too disturbing, nor can you choose when exactly they die. You can only affect flavor text.
  • Mods can make rulings without having to cite a rule. This is in case I forgot something.

THE LIVING (6)
  1. karu - Naomi Misura, a Vanilla Townie
  2. YIGAhim - Misa Amane, the Rolecop
  3. Draculibk Count Slothula - Hieozaku Ukita, a Vanilla Townie
  4. TattooArtist - Hideki Ide, a Vanilla Townie
  5. Spider-Bok - Ryuk, the Traitorous, Deathless Godfather
  6. Doc - Light Yagami, the Ninja

THE DEAD (7):
  1. funnier6: Touta Matsuda, the One-Shot Vigilante (Lynched Day One)
  2. Minish_Link: Soichiro Yagami, the Flavor Cop (Killed Night One)
  3. Deus: Kanzo Mogi, a Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day Two)
  4. All Might: Shuichi Aizawa, a Vanilla Townie (Killed Night Two)
  5. Pendio: Ray Penber, a Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day Three)
  6. Nekolily All Might: L, the Detective (Killed Night 3)
  7. Jamie: Watari, the Knowledgable Bodyguard (Lynched Day Four)

DAY ONE HAS BEGUN
Day One will end at noon PST on Friday, October 20, 2017
With 13 alive, 7 is majority

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I would like to bring attention to this rule:
  • During twilight, the final voter can choose to PM the mod and write out the "Death message" for the lynchee. This will include their name and how they will die. This will follow all rules of the Death Note within the show, with the additions that it can't be anything too disturbing, nor can you choose when exactly they die. You can only affect flavor text.
This is a new rule made specifically for this game. It only affects flavor, but is just a fun little thing we wanted to add in. If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask.

funnier6

Courage~
The final voter can write out a death message? That sounds... weird.

Vote: ALL MIGHT

For changing his name and looking at me funny. (Also cause I actually didn’t pre think an RVS this time lol)

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Sounds like two scumbuds trying to communicate in code, luckily I know exactly what to do!

Unvote

Vote: karu

How come you know scum code??

Vote: NekoLily

Also, if I hammer any lynches, people are dying of dysentery.

karu

Panamaniac
FREAKING SCREW YOU JAMIE! giving me extra work till 11pm when you know I have school -_-

Oops wrong Jamie

Vote: Pendio senpai

Pay back for how addicting of a song Old World is

Reactions: Pen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom