• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Death battle Link vs Cloud Round 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how you call sephiroth a deformed pidgeon but then neglect to mention that Ganon is literally a fatass pig. You are really just feeding your own hallucinations at this point ain'tcha.

There has never been a spirit sword in Zelda and the Phantom sword only works on the creature known as phantom or are you really just not paying attention to the series

Also if by spirit sword you mean Lokomo sword that still wouldn't work on a ghost otherwise there wouldn't be a malladus issue at all in that game.

Learn the games before you claim link is godly. He isn't.

Lokomo sword = spirit sword

Phantom, ghost, evil spirit...what ever floats your boat. Learn your animals before talking crap...

Ha ha ha, give me a break, a wild boar would eat a pigeon...full grown wild boars kill tigers...

boar kills tiger.
http://www.forgottenbooks.com/rea...Modern_Pig-Sticking_1000899599/43

Female boar kills adult wild male bengal tiger.
http://cdnc.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/cdnc?a=d&d=SFC19130706.2.141.19

Very large tiger killed by boar
https://books.google.com/books?id...NjSoAT4ooHQDg&ved=0CA YQ6AEwAA

boar destroys tiger,
http://www.forgottenbooks.com/rea...of_Captain_Quinton_1000537 159/209

Boar > Pigeon
Link > Cloud

Learn your arsenal and attributes before thinking cloud can be anytype of threat to just link or just one of his timelines, link is a threat to the entire FF multiverse. And godly? Link with the entire tri-force is more powerful than most gods like odin, zeus ect...which one of them creates universes like shown in ocarina of time?

Guess that'd be a new take on "One Winged Angel" to "One Winged Pigeon"

He fits the bill (pigeons are known for crapping all over peoples cars.. and sephiroth craps all over cloud. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Lokomo sword = spirit sword

Phantom, ghost, evil spirit...what ever floats your boat. Learn your animals before talking crap...

Gonna stop you there, you really need to learn that Swords are not animals, nor are Ghosts, or spirits. You also need to learn how to quantify the creatures correctly.

Ha ha ha, give me a break, a wild boar would eat a pigeon...full grown wild boars kill tigers...

1914, boar kills tiger.

http://www.forgottenbooks.com/rea...Modern_Pig-Sticking_1000899599/43

Female boar kills adult wild male bengal tiger. 1913

And yet somehow that pidgeon managed to pretty much bring an entire world to ruin whereas the pig just hid all the time and let someone else do the work. Yeah somehow you don't really pay attention to the games

Learn your arsenal and attributes before thinking cloud can be anytype of threat to just link or just one of his timelines, link is a threat to the entire FF multiverse.

Link is a child barely an adult in most games yet somehow he can fight against a trained soldier. No Link isn't even as strong as cloud for a start, yet you seem to somehow believe a child
at most a 17year old can out match a trained soldier. Kinda amusing to me to see that.

Link also doesn't even have access to this "arsenal", he is shown to be able to only hold a certain amount of items and to be blunt two thirds of the time the item is just a re-skin of itself *COUGH* HOOKSHOT *COUGH*

I do really want to point out something which you haven't even looked into, Upgrades, you claim Link could take cloud yet you clearly assume link is all powerful, despite the fact cloud can upgrade further with far stronger weapons (his sword would just cut through a shield like urine through snow for a start) not to mention the amount of restoratives available to cloud. Link at best can only hold 7 bottles, wheras cloud can own so very much more.

Like i said kid, learn the games instead of trying to be clever.

Gonna stop you there, you really need to learn that Swords are not animals, nor are Ghosts, or spirits. You also need to learn how to quantify the creatures correctly.

The animal bit was Boar >>> pigeon, kinda slow arent you? Or did you think I ment weapons = animals? lol

And yet somehow that pidgeon managed to pretty much bring an entire world to ruin whereas the pig just hid all the time and let someone else do the work. Yeah somehow you don't really pay attention to the games

Its like you said, theres no strong heros in the FF7 universe. This godly boar wouldn't have been stopped destroying or ruling the FF7 universe, cant say the same for the opposite.

Godly boar >>> Deformed pigeon

Link is a child barely an adult in most games yet somehow he can fight against a trained soldier. No Link isn't even as strong as cloud for a start, yet you seem to somehow believe a child
at most a 17year old can out match a trained soldier. Kinda amusing to me to see that.

Link also doesn't even have access to this "arsenal", he is shown to be able to only hold a certain amount of items and to be blunt two thirds of the time the item is just a re-skin of itself *COUGH* HOOKSHOT *COUGH*

Coughing? Well I knew you were sick, but not sick in the mind...as you cant handle a 12 year old kid from windwaker, ocarina, link to the past four swords ect has beter strength feats an would all dominate this poser soldier who never graduated from any shinra academy like zack. No diploma, no title. 12 year old link would break his neck. Cloud is a thin petite emo teen wanna be soldier going through his phase of being accosted by men. lol

I do really want to point out something which you haven't even looked into, Upgrades, you claim Link could take cloud yet you clearly assume link is all powerful, despite the fact cloud can upgrade further with far stronger weapons (his sword would just cut through a shield like urine through snow for a start) not to mention the amount of restoratives available to cloud. Link at best can only hold 7 bottles, wheras cloud can own so very much more.

Like i said kid, learn the games instead of trying to be clever.

Yeah those upgrades came in splendidly in a fight Vincent had to pull his limp body out of. I dont assume link is all powerful, I know this by his inventory, we are afterall on a zelda site that has every one of his inventory highlighted already, must of missed that too eh? An you accuse others of not knowing things? Ha ha ha. Link doesnt need bottles, he has the regen relic called heart ring. Which is infinite, unlike cloud who will be like some fool dumping magic urine all over him self hundreds of times through out this fight which will eventually run out of. Ask the creators of this site if clouds most ultimate weapon can break the indestructible hylian shield, I think you as person who is acting like hes all knowing will be shocked of the answer...which the answer to that question will be.... no.

I'm not trying to be anything, I'm just pointing out facts.

Last edited:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
The animal bit was Boar pigeon, kinda slow arent you? Or did you think I ment weapons = animals? lol

Its like you said, theres no strong heros in the FF7 universe. This boar wouldnt have been stopped destroying or ruling the FF7 universe, cant say the same for the opposite.

Wow insulting people, kind of a dick ain'tcha. Grow the hell up, you clearly don't like people going against your headcannon, and to that effect you're literally worse than the old asshat that did this.

Coughing? Well I knew you were sick, but not sick in the mind...as you cant handle a 12 year old kid from windwaker, ocarina, link to the past four swords ect would all dominate this poser soldier who never graduated from any shinra academy like zack. No diploma, no title. 12 year old link would break his neck. Cloud is thin emo teen going through his phase of being accosted by men. lol

Awww lil dingleberry doesn't know sarcasm, clearly you're parents can't raise you to be smart. Link is a literal child you'd have to be stupid or ******** to think a 12 year old could ever win. He wouldn't.

Yeah those upgrades came in splendidly in a fight Vincent had to pull his limp body out of. I dont assume link is all powerful, I know this by his inventory, we are afterall on a zelda site that has every one of his inventory highlighted already, must of missed that too eh? An you accuse others of not knowing things? Ha ha ha. Link doesnt need bottles, he has the regen relic called heart ring. Which is infinite, unlike cloud who will be like some fool dumping magic urine all over him self hundreds of times through out this fight which will eventually run out of. Ask the creators of this site if clouds most ultimate weapon can break the indestructible hylian shield, I think you as person who is acting like hes all knowing will be shocked of the answer...which the answer to that question will be.... no.

I'm trying to be anything, I'm just pointing out facts.

Wow for someone who purportedly doesn't want to hear about extra stuff from the FF universe you sure are quick to bring up anything you can use to belittle someone else. Of course egotists tend to do it every few seconds. Wonder what that makes you eh.

You clearly have no sense of anything for this thread are spouting out foolishness in the hopes others will take you seriously. I think you made this post just to troll at this point. You don't accept any input from others constantly stating "no this is wrong because my headcannon says so" try and deny it and i'd say you can't with any sincerity.

Wow insulting people, kind of a **** ain'tcha. Grow the hell up, you clearly don't like people going against your headcannon, and to that effect you're literally worse than the old asshat that did this.

Awww tsk tsk, getting mad are we? Is it because you have no argument?

Awww lil dingleberry doesn't know sarcasm, clearly you're parents can't raise you to be smart. Link is a literal child you'd have to be stupid or ******** to think a 12 year old could ever win. He wouldn't.

+ Didnt I just say that a few pages back, that the only way cloud supporters can say cloud wins is by creating their own version of link and isolating/taking away all his capabilitys?

Thanks for proving my point. An no worrys, I already got a PM from your parents saying never mind our son, hes stupid and ********. lol

Any of the 12 year old different versions of link would snap his neck, because all of them have enchanted gloves or power bracelets. lol

Wow for someone who purportedly doesn't want to hear about extra stuff from the FF universe you sure are quick to bring up anything you can use to belittle someone else. Of course egotists tend to do it every few seconds. Wonder what that makes you eh.

You clearly have no sense of anything for this thread are spouting out foolishness in the hopes others will take you seriously. I think you made this post just to troll at this point. You don't accept any input from others constantly stating "no this is wrong because my headcannon says so" try and deny it and i'd say you can't with any sincerity.

No one needs to take anything I say serious, but whats funny is, your friendo hero guy, even though hes arguing for cloud, he said hyrule warriors solos the entire FF universe...so kinda hard to take you serious when you're acting as if you won the debate, when in reality you just showed your self a complete idiot. At this point, you are incoherent, babbling about and making your character look even weaker than before. Keep it up bro.

Its hilarious.

Last edited:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
giphy.gif

mfw I checked out this thread...

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
The devolution of this seemingly mundane discussion is comical. For perhaps the 4th time in 24 hours I’ll repeat what I’ve already stated. Either Link or Cloud could win depending on context, but rarely do others thoughtfully elaborate their fictitious retelling of how such a conflict would take place — culminating in a ****fest of unintelligibility.

The devolution of this seemingly mundane discussion is comical. For perhaps the 4th time in 24 hours I’ll repeat what I’ve already stated. Either Link or Cloud could win depending on context, but rarely do others thoughtfully elaborate their fictitious retelling of how such a conflict would take place — culminating in a ****fest of unintelligibility.

Actually no, its like playing chess with some idiot who thinks the rules is the same as checkers.

This is a serious discussion m8. There is no creativity here. We are just compiling the facts.

Exacto...if rules didnt apply, than superman pre-crisis gets his head knocked off by a care bear.

If one has an immunity, its an advantage.
If one is stronger, its an advantage.
If one is more durable, its an advantage.
Has more in his arsenal = Advantage

Ect
Ect
Ect

We then weigh who has more advantages, and by that... can determine a victor. Thats how debates are won.

To be fair, that sword is only usable in Koloktos' fight.
Secondly, do you realize how disadvantageous a situation that could put Link in? He still has to swing it very slow and steadily so he doesn't end up falling and toppling from the weight distribution.

If a 1 inch thick sword can impale an cut cloud to ribbons, this sword would leave cloud in pieces with one blow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Never realized that the stones throughout the history of Zelda have been categorized and listed by weight. Oh, yeah, forgot you guys are using estimations. Nice facts guys.
We were even figuring out the types of rocks the different blocks were made of in the shoutbox earlier. That is how serious we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom