• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Death battle Link vs Cloud Round 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Cloud equips steal materia, steals all of Link's stuff, he is useless.
Even considering the fact that Cloud can indeed steal Link's stuff. He definitely would not be able to steal everything at once. Especially considering that none of Link's items can indeed be stolen in any of his mask forms.

Furthermore, in FFVll, Cloud can only steal a single item from a single Enemy. So at best, Cloud steals a single item from Link. Which is of no concern considering the rest of Link's Arsenal.

Most rocks vary, but this isnt a vast margin of error where you will be off by hundreds of pounds, no rock out weighs another rock in the same dimensions by that type of weight, it would classified as a new element if it did, at best they are off by a few kilos, and death battle ellaberated on it, there is a thing called scientific estimations which prove in various jobs and occupations like construction, ect to be accurate...
http://www.delawarequarries.com/landscape/boulders/boulderwt.html

You know...like immunity's? That if one has a equipment rendering him immune to fire, then his opponents fire is now useless?
You know...that a physically weaker guy cannot beat a physically stronger guy in a specific challenge, so it forbade's the weaker beating the stronger?

Like chess, a pawn cannot move 5 spaces like a queen, a pawn cant move backwards like a queen, a pawn cant move diagonal like a queen? If a pawn is lined up withsomething blocking his way, he cannot move....these are the rules.

Link has gear combos which are immune to 90% of clouds attacks.
Cloud is not immune to 90% of what link can do.

Hence:

Queen >>> Pawn
Link >>> Cloud

Up-playing?
Name one other physical weapon cloud has besides swords?
Link has more than one weapon other than swords?

Until you name these weapons only you cloud supporters think exist, then I rest my case. Because there is no up-playing, there is only facts.

Plants? How about the time superman cant open a door with a key in superman 64? This is trivial since didnt I show a link up rooting a plant? In reality Its obvious you havent done a single days of labor in your life...not only do landscapers use tools to dig out weeds because they wanna get the root out so it doesnt grow back, but they need them because a weed the size of your hand is rooted so well that its almost physically impossible to lift out intact. Go try it your self, find a bush as big as kid link trying to pull out and see if you can uproot it, I bet you my bottom dollar you cant...a weed the size of your hand needs this tool to up root for leverage:
314K7J4HRVL._SX355_.jpg

Without it you'd struggle or only break the tip...some plant roots run so deep not even the strongest man on the planet can pull them out.

And are you kidding me? Show me where this is a problem for adult link? Because regardless, link kid link has pushed 5+ ton objects as shown, just because superman struggles with the casual building here and there in the animated series, comics or movie, doesnt mean that takes away his base or full potential.

In that same content, (a 12 year old link could struggle with plant) but that doesnt mean you have anything to match that link lifted, 10 tons, 100 tons, 1,000 tons, 20,000 tons...again not our fault you cant show jack for cloud.
Insults again. You really should think about changing your personality if you plan to stick around here for a while. Anyways, if Link is such a muscular manly hero that can lift 5 tons, I think he could easily uproot a bush with his hands.

Even considering the fact that Cloud can indeed steal Link's stuff. He definitely would not be able to steal everything at once. Especially considering that none of Link's items can indeed be stolen in any of his mask forms.

Furthermore, in FFVll, Cloud can only steal a single item from a single Enemy. So at best, Cloud steals a single item from Link. Which is of no concern considering the rest of Link's Arsenal.

lol exactly, where is advent children cloud keeping all of this? Link has a reality warping bag, cloud would be able to hold but one item at a time...and steal the wrecking ball and chain? How, hes not strong enough to lift anything above 300 pounds. And stealing requires cloud to get in close, the strength link has, one grab and its over. Since he never used these type of items how would he use the bow, hook shot ect anyway? He isnt skilled in anything but swords. Cloud stealing bombs would have it blow up in his face.

And again with this useless rant that is repeated over an over an over...

Young link way before getting the the goron bracelet draggin 5 ton objects:
0017_1.jpg

Adult link before getting any gauntlets in the forest temple moving 100 ton objects:
hqdefault.jpg

When cloud comes in close to steal from link....Link pulls clouds head off.

Knights of the Round + W-Summon... man poor link.

hqdefault.jpg

Poor cloud, couldnt even kill a 12 year old kid with his most powerful attack. lol

Last edited:

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
You can not say what is false, there is no evidence

It could also be a reference to a Megaton Bomb, as it still release a small shockwave upon it hitting the ground.
Oh no. nononononono please. PLEASE! Let's NOT do this for the love of all that is holy please!

Logically it's just a name, or maybe a reference to it's maximum power. Do you really think it would weigh that much?
That's all I'm going to say, I'm out. I can't watch this thread anymore.

Insults again. You really should think about changing your personality if you plan to stick around here for a while. Anyways, if Link is such a muscular manly hero that can lift 5 tons, I think he could easily uproot a bush with his hands.

And showing the flash only running at 1 hyper sonic speeds doesnt erase the fact he cant run at FTL...i like how you want this thread shut down but are here the moment someone post a comment here. An lol Ive talked to jimmu a few times in pms after the thread was locked, and pretty sure he'd under stood my case where you're just trolling at this point trying to get it lock, keep it, maybe you'll be the one whos blocked/banned.

lol

Oh no. nononononono please. PLEASE! Let's NOT do this for the love of all that is holy please!

Logically it's just a name, or maybe a reference to it's maximum power. Do you really think it would weigh that much?
That's all I'm going to say, I'm out. I can't watch this thread anymore.

Yet gorons do have great power:
mm_beta_final-goron-punch-450x338.jpg

A goron can do what cloud only can with a sword and mako serum. Cloud punching that rock would shatter and break his hand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom