• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [Day 5] Zelda an Orcarana of Time as Remembered by Someone Who Only Played a Little Bit of it Well Over a Decade Ago Mafia

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
My flavor is closely related to Min's and mine is townie but I'd think Min's is scum, but Rag did say not to read too much into flavor so idk. I'll just say that I'm the Deku Tree. Looking at my role PM, I don't know about Min anymore. Flavorwise I'd say she's scum, but the way my PM is written has me not so sure

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
also am I the leading wagon again, I legit hate when yall make a wagon on me D1 to see my reaction

I'm just make it clear from the beginning but I die if I nameclaim and my role is overall kinda weird so I'd appreciate if we could avoid pushing me into that
You just gave them a reaction though. Do you die from role claiming too?

My flavor is closely related to Min's and mine is townie but I'd think Min's is scum, but Rag did say not to read too much into flavor so idk. I'll just say that I'm the Deku Tree. Looking at my role PM, I don't know about Min anymore. Flavorwise I'd say she's scum, but the way my PM is written has me not so sure
I must be missing something, are you suspicious of Min based on what they posted in game (their one post so far) or based on something you know from your PM? (or a combination?)

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I must be missing something, are you suspicious of Min based on what they posted in game (their one post so far) or based on something you know from your PM? (or a combination?)
Purely PM stuff, but I'm trying not to read too hard into it. I'll ask Rag a few things about claims before I say anything else tho. Why did you vote me and that was it?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Ok so Rag said I'm free to mention me and Min Min have our own private chat in this game. I'm really doubting that she's scum now tbh.
Unvote

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
So Numbers is a cross between Navi and a clay pot, Ex implodes when he claims, and Chevy and Min are neighbours. (y)

Why did you vote me and that was it?
You were the only one to not post yet.
Did my vote seem scummy or you just really curious enough to ask twice?

Unvote

I had my rvs vote on numbers and their posts are funny which is making me lean town on them. I don't know how this guy plays as town or mafia.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Hi I am not scum. I can see why Chevy would think I might be scum flavor wise. But it's Rag and I feel like the flavor is fitting for Rag to make town and also Rag knows how to balance games. But indeed me and Chevy do have an outside chat. I don't have any reason to believe he is town or scum from it since we haven't talked much in it yet. But his push on me has me leaning town. I don't know if I see scum Chevy approach the situation like that. He seemed genuine in thinking the flavor might indicate alignment and backed off when he realized he might have jumped the gun.

The day skip mechanic is interesting because it could have different implications. It doesn't seem to affect anything on a larger scale (votes weren't even reset), but someone could have specific day abilities. Either way as of now the ability doesn't seem either scum or town sided.

Also sorry for being quiet, was gone most of the day. And I may not be super active later today either because I start allergy shots and I'm really nervous about them.

How does that not reduce it of he's lynched now?

Hey listen, I would suspect one would want to wait until one was sure he is scum and allow more time to do a more detailed observation on who he isn't bussing for maximum effect. Unless I'm just completely misunderstanding the plan.

hi I'm town
I need to catch up with what's going on
does anyone wanna give me a tl;dr

also am I the leading wagon again, I legit hate when yall make a wagon on me D1 to see my reaction

I'm just make it clear from the beginning but I die if I nameclaim and my role is overall kinda weird so I'd appreciate if we could avoid pushing me into that
I tossed a cucco at SMS while putting my vote in mistakenly bolding the cucco tossing, Folks are fry squinting at me within reason, and someone played the Sun's Song pushing the game into D2

Aight Navi, I'm curious as to what may or may not happen if you refuse to say "Hey! Listen!" every post? Can you switch things out and at least say "Look! Watch out!" every now and then,?

also am I the leading wagon again, I legit hate when y'all make a wagon on me D1 to see my reaction
Well this is still a reaction soooo, tyvm. lol

I'm assuming 153 is Navi, which would probably make them townie. I don't like Viral voting me for no reason.
Well, all of D1 was rvs so no one technically had a reason to vote for anyone with a reason, other than me for failing to make a joke about throwing a cucco at SMS instead of Ex.

Not much from Min but my vote stays unless she talks. Also Killjoy has been really loud. That's all I got for now.
Haven't I been "really loud" in my past couple of games? Just curious.

Hey from my perspective the bus is usually on top. Luckily KoD isn't here to drive it this game though.

Listen Chevy, I'm a fragile little pot just trying to stay in one piece in the mad world.
[gets a malicious grin on his face] A pot you say? I like breaking pots. lol

Aight now that's out of the way, am I the only one that has noticed that SMS has gone AWOL?

UNVOTE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom