• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [Day 5] Zelda an Orcarana of Time as Remembered by Someone Who Only Played a Little Bit of it Well Over a Decade Ago Mafia

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Welcome to Zelda an Orcarana of Time as Remembered by Someone Who Only Played a Little Bit of it Well Over a Decade Ago Mafia! On this day thirteen brave deniens of hyrule enter the fray, but only one will survive! Actually I guess thats not true there will probably be more than one survivor. Don't let your guard down though!

Rules
1. Don't discuss the game outside the thread with anybody unless told that you are allowed to.
2. Don't quote any part of your role PM, or paraphrase too closely.
3. Don't post in the thread during night or after you have died.
4. Do not edit your posts.
5. town aligned, unless otherwise specified, have the wincon: "You win when all threats to the town are dead".
6. mafia aligned players, unless otherwise specified, have the wincon: "You win when all threats to the mafia are dead, or when this outcome can not be prevented"
7. If an ability fails for any reason (roleblock, protection, etc.) the person using the ability will be told their ability failed, but not why.
8. If a player receives a majority of votes, they will be lynched and the day will end. If the game reaches deadline, the player with a plurality of votes will be lynched. In the event of a tie, votes will be removed from newest to oldest until the tie is broken.
9. Day phases will be approximately 72 hours and night phases will be approximately 24 hours.

And additionally, a few notes:

1. Fullclaims are allowed but read into flavour only at your own risk. Characters you you think would be a certain alignment may not be and vice-versa.
2. If you have multiple abilities, you're allowed to use each of them each night unless otherwise specified.
3. As always, feel free to ask me if there's anything you're unsure about.

Living Players
1: Killjoy
2: Minish
3: Jinjo
4: Chevy
5: Mikey
6: Uwu_Oocoo2
7: Viral Maze
8: SMS
9: Exlight
10: Johnny
11: 15377
12: reki
13: Kirino

As the game begins, our hero is sleeping inside a tree when someone yells at him for being asleep. He is informed that his grandfather who is a tree is dying and that he needs to steal some stuff before he can visit him for some reason. While doing this he also breaks a lot of pottery while he and his shiny sidekick scream endlessly in the middle of town. Everyone seems fine with this.

It is now Day 1. With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to votes for an early lynch. The deadline for today is Tuesday June 15th at 8:00 PM EST. Good luck everyone.

@Killjoy262 @Morbid Minish @Jinjo @Chevywolf30 @Mikey the Moblin @Uwu_Oocoo2 @Viral Maze @Spiritual Mask Salesman @ExLight @Johnny Sooshi @15377 @Reki @Kirino

Hey!

First impressions; I like the dancing dino avatar, but the disjointed face one is kinda scary.

Hey! Listen!

I don't know most of you and you mostly don't know me. End of statement.

Hey!

I was pretty sure you were in that one. Given the complexity and shifting nature of that game I'm not sure if it will be good for comparisons on meta or playstyle though.

Listen.

Minish, SmS, and Ex are the only other names I recognize. Fun story for those that don't know me, in my first game with Minish I pre game claimed in the sign up thread to be Minish (as a role). Maintaining that claim through the game had people questioning whether I was posting from two accounts or not (as Minish had come to NGA to play a game and was unknown there at the time). That's the type of player I am.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Hey!

I was pretty sure you were in that one. Given the complexity and shifting nature of that game I'm not sure if it will be good for comparisons on meta or playstyle though.

Listen.

Minish, SmS, and Ex are the only other names I recognize. Fun story for those that don't know me, in my first game with Minish I pre game claimed in the sign up thread to be Minish (as a role). Maintaining that claim through the game had people questioning whether I was posting from two accounts or not (as Minish had come to NGA to play a game and was unknown there at the time). That's the type of player I am.
Hi Minish

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom