• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [Day 5] Zelda an Orcarana of Time as Remembered by Someone Who Only Played a Little Bit of it Well Over a Decade Ago Mafia

The bolded part is a really funny take. Putting an ability like that and using it in a phase that looks like it is lylo would be way too op.

Hey, I've seen day end abilities fairly often (without the advance through night). They usually have a LyLo/MyLo exception to them. In that respect they simply end up as a limited kingmaker.

This kind of has me thinking. If someone has the ability to speed up time, can they also slow it down and or send us all back to D1 before deaths and stuff?

Listen, I have been unsatisfactorily trying to design a game for years that manipulates the time flow of a game. I find unwinding deaths the most problematic without just having zero info flips on death. This is mostly irrelevant to the current game other than it has potential to be a massive train wreck. Given Rag's talk on balance this may be possible.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
The vote count looks wrong. It says Kirino is voting two players and I thought they were voting Mikey.

there was an error in the votecount and it has been corrected. Kirino being listed as voting Viral was an error, but everything else was correct.

Just got back from dinner and while afk I realized that I confused myself a little. The game being OoT themed the following quote plus me having MM on my mind messed me up:
uhhhh

okay who played the song of time

The song that sped up time was the Sun's Song
---------------------------------
Did you have a game with a similar mechanic over here or something?

Nah. I just assumed this had a mechanic that would have really had me hating my luck.

Listen, I have been unsatisfactorily trying to design a game for years that manipulates the time flow of a game. I find unwinding deaths the most problematic without just having zero info flips on death. This is mostly irrelevant to the current game other than it has potential to be a massive train wreck. Given Rag's talk on balance this may be possible.

Watch out!
*flips a table*

Anyway... Now that's out of the way, as stated earlier in this post, I was slightly confused due to havin MM on my mind. As you mentioned having such a mechanic would be a hassle to incorporate unless done properly, sounds interesting, but difficult.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
hi I'm town
I need to catch up with what's going on
does anyone wanna give me a tl;dr

also am I the leading wagon again, I legit hate when yall make a wagon on me D1 to see my reaction

I'm just make it clear from the beginning but I die if I nameclaim and my role is overall kinda weird so I'd appreciate if we could avoid pushing me into that

Kirino

Tatakae
I take it you don't trust the claim. Could you explain further? I'm still hesitant on that.
I doubt it since it's a convenient claim for scum to make and I see it as something Mikey could do. He also didn't answer the question about how serious it's meant to be.
Corrected Vote Count
15377 (2) - Jinjo, Kirino
Exlight (2) - Killjoy, SMS
Viral (1) - Johnny
Killjoy (1) - Mikey
Uwu (1) - Minish
SMS (1) - Uwu
Chevy (1) - Viral
Not Voting (4) - Chevy, Exlight, 15377, reki
I voted for Mikey and not Numbers. Since this is corrected I'm assumed it's accurate, which means there's an ability (probably on Mikey's part) that's redirected my vote.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I've been too quiet because I had a family/church thing tonight. I'll need to read what's happened so foar, but my role PM give me reason to believe Min Min is scum

Vote: Morbid Minish.

do I look like I'm bottom
and you know what I meant lol

Hey from my perspective the bus is usually on top. Luckily KoD isn't here to drive it this game though.

Listen Chevy, I'm a fragile little pot just trying to stay in one piece in the mad world.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I'm assuming 153 is Navi, which would probably make them townie. I don't like Viral voting me for no reason.
Why don't you like Viral voting you for no reason? Do you think he's hiding something?

As far as 15377 being Navi...

1. Fullclaims are allowed but read into flavour only at your own risk. Characters you you think would be a certain alignment may not be and vice-versa.

Rag isn't one to make roles completely AI, so take actions that soft a name or role with a grain of salt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom