• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [Day 5] Zelda an Orcarana of Time as Remembered by Someone Who Only Played a Little Bit of it Well Over a Decade Ago Mafia

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
As far as throwing a cucco at the person I was voting for, that wasn't something that crossed my mind. tbf I don't even think that throwing cuccos is a mechanic in this game.
Edit: I forgot that min already made at least one post, and I was the target for my odd ball Cucco throwing joke early on.
In all fairness, your home was bolded, making it seem less like a joke and more like an action of some sort. I'd urge you, and anyone else, to not bold stuff that is meant to be a joke. Regardless of intent, your post is now under scrutiny for this exact reason.

I'm the miller
How serious is this claim?

note: it is now day 2. Nothing has changed as a result of this. The deadline remains the same.
So the day advances and nothing changes. It's obvious advancing the day is a power, but I'm more interested in what's affected by number of days. Additionally, if a power has a day use it'll be interesting to see if it gets another use when the day is forcibly advanced in this way.

Hey! Listen! I'm like 87.326% sure I didn't have anything to do with the time jump. Also I feel kinda bad not having any meaningful reads mere days outside of the day 2 deadline, but it is what it is.

Also also I'm not really sure what point advancing the days with no other meaningful effect would be. Well except maybe if there's a role that has an effect after x amount of days have passed. Or maybe somebody jumped the gun thinking they'd advance day to a lynch on the way to day 2 but I feel like Rag would have worded such an ability that it would at least imply that wouldn't happen.

Geez Mikey, you need to go back to being Moe. because your name and Johnny's names confuse me.

In all fairness, your joke was bolded, making it seem less like a joke and more like an action of some sort. I'd urge you, and anyone else, to not bold stuff that is meant to be a joke. Regardless of intent, your post is now under scrutiny for this exact reason.
Which I realized suck after the fact.

That's an interesting start of the day.

Also also I'm not really sure what point advancing the days with no other meaningful effect would be. Well except maybe if there's a role that has an effect after x amount of days have passed. Or maybe somebody jumped the gun thinking they'd advance day to a lynch on the way to day 2 but I feel like Rag would have worded such an ability that it would at least imply that wouldn't happen.

The bolded part is a really funny take. Putting an ability like that and using it in a phase that looks like it is lylo would be way too op.

Kirino

Tatakae
I can imagine a role that depends on even or odd days or a power that increases with the number of days, or something. There's probably not much to figure out from speculating about it though.

Unvote

Vote: Mikey

I can imagine a role that depends on even or odd days or a power that increases with the number of days, or something. There's probably not much to figure out from speculating about it though.

Unvote

This kind of has me thinking. If someone has the ability to speed up time, can they also slow it down and or send us all back to D1 before deaths and stuff?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
15377 (2) - Jinjo, Kirino
Exlight (2) - Killjoy, SMS
Viral Maze (1) - Kirino
Killjoy (1) - Mikey
Uwu (1) - Minish
SMS (1) - Uwu
Chevy (1) - Viral
Not Voting (4) - Chevy, Exlight, 15377, reki

Corrected Vote Count
15377 (2) - Jinjo, Kirino
Exlight (2) - Killjoy, SMS
Viral (1) - Johnny
Killjoy (1) - Mikey
Uwu (1) - Minish
SMS (1) - Uwu
Chevy (1) - Viral
Not Voting (4) - Chevy, Exlight, 15377, reki

deadline in ~50 hours

Last edited:
The vote count looks wrong. It says Kirino is voting two players and I thought they were voting Mikey.

Oh my, that's a fair bit of votes for a third of the phase. And that phase change sounds interesting, too.

:suspicious:
Vote: Spiritual Mask Salesman
vote; Chevy

Hi! Mind elaborating?

I'm the miller

Oh, ok. Did you think of claiming in your very first post?

There's almost half a day between your entrance and your claim.

I take it you don't trust the claim. Could you explain further? I'm still hesitant on that.

okay who played the song of time
please tell me I did join one of "THOSE" games...

Did you have a game with a similar mechanic over here or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom