• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [Day 5] Zelda an Orcarana of Time as Remembered by Someone Who Only Played a Little Bit of it Well Over a Decade Ago Mafia

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
We seem to have a town lean on a lot of people here. SMS has been fairly quiet, I curious to see his thoughts on what's been going on the last couple pages. Reki I think is town, she seems genuinely inquisitive and cautious. I haven't been able to get a good read yet on Viral or Numbers so I'll have to keep paying attention.
Would you rather I said everyone but me is scum? I've been to aggressive with scum leans in the past so I'm trying to lay off.
friendly reminder that ex dies when they roleclaim so lynching them/trying to pressure or lynch them is a waste of time and resources
You really think he's gonna role claim?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Idk the more you say the more suspicious it gets. This Lens thing just seems like a tactic to say "Well they didn't answer the question that must be because they don't want me to find out they're mafia" or is everyone says it "Well my Lens says so-and-so is mafia let's all vote them". And your second quote just sounds like "You shouldn't kill me, I could be useful to you mwa ha ha hahaaaa!" I didn't think you were scum at first, but the more you say the more uneasy I get. I'm just going with my gut on this one.
I'm not sure what else you expect me to say if when I tell the truth you see it as scummy?

Why would I even bring this up as scum and draw attention to me? I could easily go for a much more less aggressive claim. If anything this WIFOMs scum into hesitation which is what I'm seeing from some people.

friendly reminder that ex dies when they roleclaim so lynching them/trying to pressure or lynch them is a waste of time and resources
*nameclaim

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
eventually, yes
unless we win the game before such a time as roleclaiming is necessary
That's a really bold claim.

I really don't like this mikey-Ex dynamic, but I'm not sure who to vote because of it. I think I'll go with Mikey, I don't like how aggressive he's become.

Vote: Mikey the Moblin

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Only problem I have with Mikey is the Killjoy situation really looks good on him. Mikey did say he was busy, so maybe since he's not super active he's able to use that as an excuse to keep the RVS on Killjoy.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
"I don't like mikey's absence it's weird"
"I'm busy"
*weekend starts so I'm not at work 24/7 and starts posting*
"mikey is posting too much it's weird"
You were saying earlier also that you don't have a meta and play how you want. That seems like a supplementary excuse to being busy. Not doubting either, but it seems like butt covering.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
You were saying earlier also that you don't have a meta and play how you want. That seems like a supplementary excuse to being busy. Not doubting either, but it seems like butt covering.
yes I'm currently playing how I want
which is being more active now that I have the time
also feeling wimmy after lynching a wolf
my activity is gonna dip again on day "4"

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I'm not gonna elaborate how it works.
Why are you hesitating to say you're not mafia?
I'm not mafia.

Assuming they're town. And not mafia without a fake claim.

I can't speak for scum, but with Mikey being the other choice, and claiming miller early, any jump onto Mikey's wagon may go against the stances they took earlier depending on the stance (lunch miller or not). Could show as flip flopping. Better to either bus, or vote someone else and hope no one flags you for Cwoc.
But that's just the opinion of this townie.

@Johnny Sooshi where you at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom