• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [Day 5] Zelda an Orcarana of Time as Remembered by Someone Who Only Played a Little Bit of it Well Over a Decade Ago Mafia

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Tied wagons are also nice since they force scum's hand to make a move if they want to save a partner, giving us information.
No offense to Killjoy, but no one should have been trying to save him there, especially with tied wagons.

Mikey has a really serious policy where he rarely busses, and Killjoy flipping scum makes me believe him a bit more for today.
That's what I'm digging for. You initially didn't disagree with it being solely Mikey's meta, and now state your read is based on Killjoy's flip.
Being less facetious may actually get you somewhere.

And is it a one-shot lie detector?

Seeing Ex claim this really makes me feel good. I really doubt he'd go so far as to research Zelda artifacts just to make a point.
Go on...

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Ex has next to no Zelda experience. I doubt he knows what the Lens of Truth is, so to hear him come out of the blue with it is a good sign imo.
Good sign for who? I'm hoping you don't think it town clears him. If there's a 3rd party, which SMS insinuated he is, a lie detector could be just as handy for scum. Unless you know that items can only be given to townies (which makes the role handing them out into a weak cop, but that's a different idea altogether).

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
Forum Volunteer
Okay going through this, I don't feel like going back and pulling many quotes rn but these are my general impressions-

Mikey was seeming a bit suspicious at first, but I'm starting to think the aggressiveness is just a very blunt search tactic, and one that's working well. The more Mikey questions, the more defensive Ex gets and the less convincing his arguments get. If Ex is mafia, pulling the "Lens of Truth" is a big mistake, since he's basically saying that by having it he's town since he's trying to find the scum. It could be a good town move to make it up, just to see who doesn't respond because they're afraid of the Lens. And if it is real, I feel as though it would make more sense to have the lens be "Target a Player and I'll tell you their alignment you only get one use", that way if you discover someone who is mafia you have to find evidence to convince the others, other than "my lens says ____ is evil everyone let's vote for them". But rn it's just coming off to me as a desperate decoy, and I apologize Ex but without further details I can't trust it just yet.

Vote: Exlight

That being said, I'm not positive yet and I don't believe that everyone has been ruled out.
I assumed it meant link but the real zelda targeted me
My current list:
1: Killjoy-Dead scum
2: Minish: town read
3: Jinjo- Dead town
4: Chevy-Confirmed town
5: Mikey-Probably miller
6: Uwu_Oocoo2-Town lean
7: Viral Maze-Null
8: SMS-Scum lean
9: Exlight-Town read
10: Johnny-Town lean
11: 15377-Probably town
12: reki-Scum lean
13: Kirino-Null
We seem to have a town lean on a lot of people here. SMS has been fairly quiet, I curious to see his thoughts on what's been going on the last couple pages. Reki I think is town, she seems genuinely inquisitive and cautious. I haven't been able to get a good read yet on Viral or Numbers so I'll have to keep paying attention.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
Forum Volunteer
[/QUOTE]
I'm not gonna elaborate how it works.
Why are you hesitating to say you're not mafia?
Well, you'll have to trust me here.

What's the point of killing me off before I'm able to share the result by the start of the next Day?
It should prove that I'm telling the truth and by trying to lynch me you'd be just disrupting a chance for town to possibly clear not only me but other people.
Idk the more you say the more suspicious it gets. This Lens thing just seems like a tactic to say "Well they didn't answer the question that must be because they don't want me to find out they're mafia" or is everyone says it "Well my Lens says so-and-so is mafia let's all vote them". And your second quote just sounds like "You shouldn't kill me, I could be useful to you mwa ha ha hahaaaa!" I didn't think you were scum at first, but the more you say the more uneasy I get. I'm just going with my gut on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom