• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Austin

Austin
Granted, but it turns you into stone, and there aren't any pokémon around to cry you back to life.
I wish I could come up with wishes easier.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Granted, but then your computer breaks, so there is no point.

I wish the roses in my front yard would bloom already.

Jmonkey71

Master of Monkeys
Granted, but you go in the same time period as Ganondorf ruling Hyrule. I wish that Master Kokiri's next two genie wishes were for me to get TP and then for my freedom.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Granted,but you become a purple cow and since you never saw one,you can't look at yourself.

I wish for mispelled kake.

granted but uuuhhh the forces of time and space and chuck norris cause bill cosby to whack an ipad on your head and then you are force to eat terrible ice cream then marry a butt then you become ganon but in deku form and link cooks you up and your mom marrys a butt then the butt eats link and we all die....on the bright side your kid arent half butt :) o_O....... i wish that i was so epic that no one could corrupt my wishes and my epicness causes chuck norris to be my friend

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
Granted, now they expect you to have it done and ready to turn in in 20 minutes.

I wish that Skull kid would magically pop up out of no where and grant me 3 wishes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom