• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Granted, but now there are no periods at the end of any sentence which makes everything people write one giant run-on sentence which is difficult to read and hurts people’s eyes and causes people to stop writing great masterworks because no one can understand what they're saying and they use 'and' too much to string together what should have been different sentences

I wish for some chocolate cheesecake.

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
Granted, but all you're strong in is your big toe.

I wish... I wish that everybody would dramatically pause when I put three periods...

S

Sage

Granted, but your parents get your report card in the mail and force you to go to a Private School in Massachutsets.

I wish Hyrule was real and Link was my brother. :P

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Granted.

But then he mistakes you for Ganon and kills you one day.

I wish I was God and that nothing can go wrong with me even though people say so.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Granted, now you are worst

I wish for a wishfull wishing wish that wishes for wishing whisfullness that wishing for wishes they wish for wishing wishers that wish me a true wish...
(Try and say it fast)

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
Granted, but now you can't see anyone alive...

I wish that if I submit something to some website, it would get posted.

The post makes it, but the site would go down soon after

I wish I could quit getting distracted so much and stay focused I what I needed to do :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom