• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Granted, Tom, but you then notice that they are better than you and you start to hate them.

I wish I was able to command Ganon's army...without a mutiny going on. :D

A

Agatha

Granted, but unfortunately Ganon's army is rather small these days, and you are crushed in your first sortie.

I wish nobody would corrupt my wish.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Granted, but then again...you did not wish for a wish so how can they not corrupt it?

I wish my hair was long and to the waist, like years back.

A

Agatha

Having your hair so long was just asking for it to get pulled, and it did. By me. Hard. You died.

I wish I had some jellybeans.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Ouch--I didn't like that one bit. ^^

Sure, granted, but then you choke on them and yeah--you totally die.

I wish I had a rocket so I could go to the moon and beyond...

A

Agatha

You should have realized you're supposed to sit IN the rocket, and not ON it. You burned up. You pooped your pants when it was happening.

I wish I had some jellybeans that I won't choke on.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Granted, but this time they are filled with some rare ingredient that makes your head turn into a giant bubble filled with acne...then it blows up and your name is written in the history books.

I wish I had angel wings.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Granted, but this time they are filled with some rare ingredient that makes your head turn into a giant bubble filled with acne...then it blows up and your name is written in the history books.

I wish I had angel wings.

Granted but now Medusa takes over the world and Palutena makes you stop her, in which you die after ten minutes.

I wish I had a milkshake.

G

Goron Guru

Granted, but the milkshake is made with asparagus and fish entrails. Yum-yum.

I wish I could eat nothing but fried twinkies for the rest of my life and not die from a massive heart attack or grow obese.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Granted but the Twinkies you eat aren't as good as before so you get mad and suicide yourself.

I wish that Zelda Wii won't be bad.

G

Goron Guru

Granted. Zelda Wii is not bad. It is downright loathsomely horrific.

I wish my high school was no longer poor.

G

Goron Guru

Granted, but "World Peace" is a code name for a doomsday device that will annihilate Earth.

I wish for an Adamantium skeleton and regenerative powers.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
granted, but now you wished you had never made the wish of knowing your wish just to make a wish for this.

I wish i can do a multiple roll-out attack while holding a sword and singing the song "I am....All of me"(Wicked sick!) or the song "Barbie World"(LOL!!!!!!!!!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom