• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Granted, but as soon as you try to swing from a sky scrapper, you fall from twenty feet high and realize that you should have wished for the powers as well.

I wish I would get to see Vegas.

A

Agatha

Granted! With no bad side effects!

.........But I was lying, and in fact there IS a bad side effect. That side effect is that Vegas turns out to not be such a great place after all. Well, I guess that's not SUCH a bad thing. But still, you wasted your money buying plane tickets and paying for a hotel room. You didn't gamble, but you regret that because it might have made things more fun.

Uh, I wish there was a new zelda in the top-down style of LTTP for wii.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Granted,but the bugs come back,eats your soul,disabiling you to dance the hokey pokey with a tuna sandwich.XD
I wish i could po-po-po-poke your face po-po-poke your face.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Granted,but you get round house kicked by chuck norris.
I wish for link to do the hokey-pokey,
I hope this isn't considered double posting.

A

Agatha

Granted, but his boots were not intended for dancing, and he falls, impaling himself on the master sword. This creates a paradox which brings him back to life, but destroys the rest of the known universe.

I wish for less commercials during Adult Swim.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Granted, but now there are crappy shoes during adult swim, and they now charge you a dollar per hour just to watch the darn thing. To make things worst, only those who have achieved a great age can watch it, say around 75 years old, or if you are living with your grand parents.

I wish for An alternate universe where The laws of physics are reversed, the law of gravity is useless and the Pizza guy is now a pizza woman. (H-O-T! :P)

Granted, but she gives you a terrible pzza and you die from food poisoning.

I wish for Cosmic Powers like The Silver Surfer.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Granted but something goes wrong and she turns out to be realy ugly!

I wish i could have an adventure with toon link!

You got it, but as soon as you depart for the quest, you are gutted by some random enemy that you two encounter and so your adventure ends for you and all your hopes of finding treasure, getting the girl in the end and becoming a hero end as well.

I wish I could command the army of Ganon.

Tom

Granted. After a while, you find out Toon Link is selfish and arrogant, you fight and you kill him, killing the greatest videogame series of all as well.
*looks like I answered at the same time Rad did.

A mutiny starts, and you get killed.

I wish my friends liked Zelda as much as I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom