• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
Granted but it is like GIR and annoys you to death. (Sorry Gir. I had to do this.)

I wish that there were 1,000,000 Karate Kid movies that got 100% positive feedback.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
granted, but as an attempt to watch them all you go and buy them all but lose all your money. so you sit at home moneyless and die from dehydration from not moving away from the movies

i wish for everyone to stop loving dark link that much. dude, it was like... one guy and you guys just go crazy about him

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
granted. everyone hates him and Nintendo have to cancel Skyward Sword for 5 more years for a major rewrite because he was a mayjor person in the story and noone would buy it anymore

i wish THIS: http://images.elfwood.com/fanq/l/i/lilleahwest2/ew_zelda_beach_party.jpg had never been drawn...... I can never look at OoT right again...

i am fine with skyward sword hold up. then they could take in more ideas and make it AWESOME

granted. but instead it is replaced by a picture that is much MUCH more better for certian people, but worse for others. now I will not post the pic due to that of it belonging to my 'private collection' of...awesome? pictures - that couruption made NO sense

i wish for the ability to sleep and wake up when I want to

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
granted but then you die (i couldnt think of anything)
i wish SS was released tomorow and it was even more epic that all the other Zeldas combined and it was everything I wished for and more and my Wii didn't break and I have the money and nothing happens at all to it and i play it happily and (mostly) spoiler free

13foxes

Granted but people discover a new way to communicate instead of internet so there's no one on the internet anymore.
I wish for a monkey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom