• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
OK but since I'm Link, I'll break into your house, bust all your pots, take all your money and health, and swing my sword randomly.

I wish for a donkey that is the size of a snail

But you didn't corrupt my wish, which the game is "Corrupt a wish."

Granted, but it's so small, it's useless.

I wish for something to eat (stomach... hungy...)

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Oh whatever. My little snail-donkey ate your internet. (I know that doesn't make sense)

I wish for a boat with the ability to fly through the air and go underwater.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
granted, but its poisoned unless you eat it

i wish for the next person's wish to be uncorrupted, but you might want to metion that so that corruptor doesn't corrupt yours

13foxes

Granted but he think you're a Regular Amry soldier so he kill you immediately.
I wish I had the Stone Mask and I could walk freely into people's houses without them noticing anything (maybe I should steal something?)

Scythe-of-Chaos

granted, but the gerudo swords woman can still see you and slice you up since you dont have a sword ready (yeah, that's a thing in MM when you enter that room with that chick who can see past you mask and fights you)

Scythe-of-Chaos

granted, but i make it metal. turning it into - METAL SLUG!!!! (you are welcome...)

i wish for powers to bring back the dead so I can reuite faimlies (... possibly for a small price)

13foxes

Granted but they don't ask you to solve their problems, you just stick your nose in other's business so they hate you and kill you.
I wish I had infinity money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom