• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A I I I

Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Simply not enough information. I want to see just what we are dealing with in the night phase and how people react in the morning. It would help to see who is acting guilty so we are not just relying on RNG

funnier6

Courage~
I've got my eye on you...
Have you got your eye on anyone else? Why no vote?
Sooo this game has started... It feels good to be in a game w/ Storm again.

From what I've read so far, no one gives me any vibes whatsoever; I will say though that I was disappointed when Storma in the last game didn't even last a day, I'd like to play more with them. Try not to get lynched sweetie mkay?

Unvote
Are you sure nothing strikes you at all?
Chez boy, why not lynch today?
Are you really going through with trying to lynch storm? Either way what do you think of everyone else and who would you vote besides storm?
Simply not enough information. I want to see just what we are dealing with in the night phase and how people react in the morning. It would help to see who is acting guilty so we are not just relying on RNG
Thing is dom in this game especially we need wagons, we need to have people make firm stances this way and that way and the other so we can use their thoughts and why they think them at any given moment to help determine their alignment since otherwise we’ll probably just run around in circles and rely on bizarre night actions that will likely cause even more confusion. So I would like to see a real vote from everyone. @Doc havent seen you in a while, got any thoughts?

karu

Panamaniac

Are you really going through with trying to lynch storm? Either way what do you think of everyone else and who would you vote besides storm?

Thing is dom in this game especially we need wagons, we need to have people make firm stances this way and that way and the other so we can use their thoughts and why they think them at any given moment to help determine their alignment since otherwise we’ll probably just run around in circles and rely on bizarre night actions that will likely cause even more confusion. So I would like to see a real vote from everyone. @Doc havent seen you in a while, got any thoughts?
Nothing at all... But good news I got my computer back and I'll be able to really play soon

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
I don't think having night info would cause circular arguments, but I agree that we need everyone else's thoughts. I don't like taking shots in the dark, but I also don't like discussing with the same people knowing others haven't discussed yet.
@Pendio , @Ayano Keiko , and Doc haven't spoken much, so I'd like to hear what they have to say about the day so far.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
No, not today. Well see what happens as the game progresses. I just havent chosen a person to change my focus to.
I'm super busy for the next hour or so, but I'll try to get some reads up while I'm at work.

Pen

The game is on!
With this being a bastard game and all, I'm not sure how to really go about reading everyone. At least not this early. I usually have problems analysing people on day 1 in normal games, so the bastard elements of this game certainly doesn't make it any easier for me. I suppose that is something the Mafia could benefit from in a game such as this one... Anyway, I'm not against a random lynch today. Day 1 usually turns out rather randomly and Town tends to be able to win games despite that. I'm sure it will get easier for all of us to read each other starting tomorrow when we'll (hopefully) have something more concrete to discuss. ^^

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I’m around, but I haven’t seen a lot that really catches my eye.

This is my first bastard game so I’m mostly trying to get a lay of the land. For that, I guess I kinda see where people are coming from who are suggesting no lynch. But any lunch is better than no lunch.

And since this has been a lot of game talk, it’s difficult to get any read. I did think it was kinda odd how quickly Storma’s brief “bandwagon” picked up (although that was only two or three votes). Once I get on my laptop, I’ll look back to that situation. That’s the only moment I can think of that wasn’t talking about game rules.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
In a normal game no lynching is a crap idea, but in a bastard it's not bad. Considering there will probably be multiple deaths, we may want no lynch.

Also, since it's a bastard game I think the third party will have a bigger impact on the outcome. If we lynch we may have a bigger chance of hitting a Mafia/Third party.

Also, @YIGAhim I have not seen the same playstyle as the last game. While this is a bastard game, you still haven't been scum hunting a ton. So I'm a bit suspicious of you.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor

In a normal game no lynching is a crap idea, but in a bastard it's not bad. Considering there will probably be multiple deaths, we may want no lynch.

Also, since it's a bastard game I think the third party will have a bigger impact on the outcome. If we lynch we may have a bigger chance of hitting a Mafia/Third party.

Also, @YIGAhim I have not seen the same playstyle as the last game. While this is a bastard game, you still haven't been scum hunting a ton. So I'm a bit suspicious of you.
I have no leads to go off of. I did a bait but it didn't work and felt like investigating Storm before anyone else. Truly I have nothing to go off of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom