• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A I I I

Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
We can't be so disorganised with our votes, and I still believe Storm is a possibility... Maybe test lynch that day 2 or 3. Considering Storm allowed that vote I imagine it means something
Unless there's two killing roles, I think we'd be waiting for the test lynch longer than that. Plus, funnier6 would come at you with a flaming pitchfork and a wagon, so hold that thought unless absolutely necessary.
Plus plus... I have a growing suspicion that voting Storm off too early would be a VERY bad idea. I don't know what happens if a mod gets killed/voted off in forum Mafia, and it's that uncertainty that keeps me from pushing for a lynch on Storm.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Unless there's two killing roles, I think we'd be waiting for the test lynch longer than that. Plus, funnier6 would come at you with a flaming pitchfork and a wagon, so hold that thought unless absolutely necessary.
Plus plus... I have a growing suspicion that voting Storm off too early would be a VERY bad idea. I don't know what happens if a mod gets killed/voted off in forum Mafia, and it's that uncertainty that keeps me from pushing for a lynch on Storm.
I am not terribly familiar with bastard games, as my very first one I was a total noob and was using irl playstyles (This was Spaceballs mafia), so I have no idea what happens when the mod is voted out (When they weren't supposed to be). I imagine it would be either an immediate endgame or a "You wasted your day" situation. I cannot help but shake the feeling though....

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section

If you vote up a mod, the game ends. we all go our separate ways, I get banned from hosting, and this time it's a permaban from the whole Mafia Section

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
If you vote up a mod, the game ends. we all go our separate ways, I get banned from hosting, and this time it's a permaban from the whole Mafia Section
Basically...

A BAD END
atmey-sweating(a).gif

*shudders*
Let's try going for the True End or Good End at least...

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I am truly not trying to be rude here but I feel like that is a lie...

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I am truly not trying to be rude here but I feel like that is a lie...
oh but its true. if there is so much as one problem, I'm banned from the Mafia Section forever. so don't vote for me, a character I said was already dead

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
oh but its true. if there is so much as one problem, I'm banned from the Mafia Section forever. so don't vote for me, a character I said was already dead
It isn't a problem. It's the game. That's the issue. The actual forum moderators will understand that we thought this was a part of the game (Which is quite possible considering this is bastard), and would surely not find it a problem. I will not vote for you yet simply because I do know that I could potentially be ruining your career as a future player/host.

funnier6

Courage~
Makes since. Don't call me out for bandwagon. We need a lynch and might as well join him.

Unvote
Vote: Ayano
Ya know, saying “don’t call me out” is a great way to get called out and call attention to yourself at the same time.
I’m glad you already understand me so well! :D

I’ll probably change to Ayano later to prevent a tie unless something else comes up but I’m not gonna be awake till like an hour before day ends so I might not make it. @Ayano Keiko care to defend yourself?
I’m pretty sure this puts an end to that argument.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Ya know, saying “don’t call me out” is a great way to get called out and call attention to yourself at the same time.

I’m glad you already understand me so well! :D

I’ll probably change to Ayano later to prevent a tie unless something else comes up but I’m not gonna be awake till like an hour before day ends so I might not make it. @Ayano Keiko care to defend yourself?

I’m pretty sure this puts an end to that argument.

I don’t understand where Ryu is coming from with his stance against me. I don’t feel like I am an inactive. Yes I didn’t really post when the rvs ended but that day I was so tired after work that I immediately fell asleep and didn’t wake up until I had to go to work again. He mentioned me asking me my thoughts and I stated that I am unsure how to tackle this because I have never really played a bastard game. That being said really don’t know why I am a target right now.

Still have my rvs vote so I am going to go ahead and

Unvote

I don’t like how trigger happy storma is being. They literally changed their vote twice within 2 posts that were within 20 minuets of each other, and then said don’t call me out for wagoning. Am I not the only one who finds that odd?

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Ehem ehem.... ... .. . .. . .

14A5640A-A5B1-4C18-A808-4380D67EDFB3.jpeg

I’d just like to say that funnier seems to be a tryhard and that there is a point when you can be “too helpful” I have a friend that, every time he is mafia, he tries to be overly helpful to dissuade any suspicion. Anyone who accused the Honest Abe would be lynched for trying to accuse the “obvious townie”. I think The Funni Boi is trying to employ a similar tacatict and as a result is being overly helpful. I may be wrong but as I always say, “Only the guilty will run”

funnier6

Courage~
Ehem ehem.... ... .. . .. . .

View attachment 38915

I’d just like to say that funnier seems to be a tryhard and that there is a point when you can be “too helpful” I have a friend that, every time he is mafia, he tries to be overly helpful to dissuade any suspicion. Anyone who accused the Honest Abe would be lynched for trying to accuse the “obvious townie”. I think The Funni Boi is trying to employ a similar tacatict and as a result is being overly helpful. I may be wrong but as I always say, “Only the guilty will run”
Dom, how does somebody else’s behavior have anything to do with mine? It’s not like you haven’t seen my scum game before. This isn’t even my usual amount of tryhard and so far I’ve been trying to counter Ryus much higher amount of tryhard so he doesn’t blunder off a cliff. Though I don’t really get what you mean by helpful. Also if you’re suspicious why not vote me?
I just found Storm's statements contradictory and wanted to pressure storms. As for pendio I feel I already had that cleared up and so I haven' pursued it any further.

Unvote

I haven't played a game in mafia in a long time. And even pen admitted his posting was a bit off.

I don’t understand where Ryu is coming from with his stance against me. I don’t feel like I am an inactive. Yes I didn’t really post when the rvs ended but that day I was so tired after work that I immediately fell asleep and didn’t wake up until I had to go to work again. He mentioned me asking me my thoughts and I stated that I am unsure how to tackle this because I have never really played a bastard game. That being said really don’t know why I am a target right now.

Still have my rvs vote so I am going to go ahead and

Unvote

I don’t like how trigger happy storma is being. They literally changed their vote twice within 2 posts that were within 20 minuets of each other, and then said don’t call me out for wagoning. Am I not the only one who finds that odd?
I like both of these defenses, and tbh not very happy about having to choose between them. Though I don’t like Ayano seeming suspicious of Storma but looking elsewhere for approval without pursuing it himself, I’d like an explanation for that if he can get here in time but for now,

Unvote

This is just for tie breaker purposes, it’s too late to get anything from pressure wagons now and both of mine went no where earlier so having someone lynched is the only way to get any information today.

I’m thinking tomorrow we’d better pressure the inactives, like doc/evan/pendio/pika. I don’t like how much I haven’t seen of them and it makes me nervous.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Dom, how does somebody else’s behavior have anything to do with mine? It’s not like you haven’t seen my scum game before. This isn’t even my usual amount of tryhard and so far I’ve been trying to counter Ryus much higher amount of tryhard so he doesn’t blunder off a cliff. Though I don’t really get what you mean by helpful. Also if you’re suspicious why not vote me?

I like both of these defenses, and tbh not very happy about having to choose between them. Though I don’t like Ayano seeming suspicious of Storma but looking elsewhere for approval without pursuing it himself, I’d like an explanation for that if he can get here in time but for now,

Unvote

This is just for tie breaker purposes, it’s too late to get anything from pressure wagons now and both of mine went no where earlier so having someone lynched is the only way to get any information today.

I’m thinking tomorrow we’d better pressure the inactives, like doc/evan/pendio/pika. I don’t like how much I haven’t seen of them and it makes me nervous.

Oh damn. Okay, once again I'm changing my vote. That's because we need a lynch and I don't want my vote to go to waste.

Unvote

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I didnt want to counter vote storma because it would have caused a tie with me and it would have seemed scummy all around.

I might as well vote now but seeing as we only have a half an hour left I don't think much more can be done now

Vote: Storma

Honestly not a huge fan of you being so indecisive with your voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom