• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A I I I

Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
I’m around, but I haven’t seen a lot that really catches my eye.

This is my first bastard game so I’m mostly trying to get a lay of the land. For that, I guess I kinda see where people are coming from who are suggesting no lynch. But any lunch is better than no lunch.

And since this has been a lot of game talk, it’s difficult to get any read. I did think it was kinda odd how quickly Storma’s brief “bandwagon” picked up (although that was only two or three votes). Once I get on my laptop, I’ll look back to that situation. That’s the only moment I can think of that wasn’t talking about game rules.
Who do you propose to lynch then? If you want people to talk about something besides the rules try talking about something besides the rules.

Unvote

Vote: Doc

I’m in favor of a lynch today rather than wasting our time not having suspicions and waiting for the mafia to kill us how about we do something to get some reads shall we? Only twelve hours ish left, voting is our strongest weapon people, use it.
In a normal game no lynching is a crap idea, but in a bastard it's not bad. Considering there will probably be multiple deaths, we may want no lynch.

Also, since it's a bastard game I think the third party will have a bigger impact on the outcome. If we lynch we may have a bigger chance of hitting a Mafia/Third party.

Also, @YIGAhim I have not seen the same playstyle as the last game. While this is a bastard game, you still haven't been scum hunting a ton. So I'm a bit suspicious of you.
Considering there will probably be several deaths and more than likely no mafia deaths it’s all the more important that we get something done today.

Can you name someone who has been scum hunting a ton?

@Pika_pika42 hows the observing going?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Who do you propose to lynch then? If you want people to talk about something besides the rules try talking about something besides the rules.

Unvote

Vote: Doc

Vote Libk

Based on that brief exchange with Storma, Libk seemed the most ready to lynch Storma. Ryuken's vote appeared to be pressure but Libk's was ready to lynch. I may be a little more accepting of Storma's mishaps (may I direct you to X-Men Mafia) but of everyone involved in that brief exchange, Libk looked the most suspicious to me. Libk also has mentioned a few times that they're suspicious of how Pendio is posting, which I frankly do not see. He posted two or three joke posts, and Libk described those as suspicious, but iirc, Pendio makes jokes like that most RVSs.

Onlky slightly serious.
I keep reading this as oinkly :oink:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
No I am under no sorts of posting restrictions.

You're right. It's not exactly normal posts for me. But that's because this is day 1 and I haven't started taking the game seriously yet. Though, to be fair, I can't promise a bastard game such as this one will cause me to play seriously at all. I suppose it remains to be seen.
I just found Storm's statements contradictory and wanted to pressure storms. As for pendio I feel I already had that cleared up and so I haven' pursued it any further.

Unvote

I haven't played a game in mafia in a long time. And even pen admitted his posting was a bit off.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
13 options to choose from... I'm on the funnier6 wagon due to how he reacted to DekuNut's suggestion about the GM being the killer, but he's got his morales and principles when it comes to Mafia, so I can see where he's coming from. Deku or funnier6 may/may not be wrong about the GM, but regardless...

Unvote

I'm going to reread what's happened D1 so far before I make my final decision on who I want to be lynched.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I think you backed off too quickly. At the first sign of suspicion you bolted. Why not stick with your vote and still explain your reasoning? As I always say: “Only the guilty will run.” I’m not accusing you of anything now because it could be a harmless overreaction but IGMEOY

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
VOTE COUNT
Lonk- 2( Keiko, Doc)
Doc-1(Funnier)
Dom- 1(Pendio)
Storm-1(Deku)
Yet to Vote- Pika, Evan, Yiga, Alfie, Lonk, Karu,Dom, Ryu

Day Ends Wednesday at 9am EST.... well I'm waking up in the morning and ending day, so.... better get to deciding

Last edited:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Because I don't believe Storma is the right call for a lynch right now. I also don't want to kill Storma for a survival vote. I think Storma will be helpful later. I'd rather lynch one if the more inactive players than lynch Storma. We just have to agree on one.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
If we are going inactive players then I think Evan is the most inactive. So, let's vote him. We don't have much time so Imma go ahead and vote. We have a good chance of hitting scum/3rd party.

VOTE: EVAN

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Alright, and for my final decision, my vote goes to....
atmey-normal(a).gif

Zvarri! It is Keiko!
Vote: Ayano Keiko
I am no too familiar with bastard games so I am not 100% sure how to attack this tbh
They've been pretty inactive this game and fall under the catgeory of people who sit on the sidelines while other people figure it out. They're the only ones out of the three people I mentioned in my previous post who didn't provide much about their thoughts on D1. They haven't said anything about their suspicions or lack thereof or anything about whether they prefer a lynch or no lynch. Sure, there are a few other inactives on here like HylianEVAN and Pika, but I say Keiko is a better candidate than the newer players considering Keiko has more Mafia experience overall, I think.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Alright, and for my final decision, my vote goes to....
atmey-normal(a).gif

Zvarri! It is Keiko!
Vote: Ayano Keiko

They've been pretty inactive this game and fall under the catgeory of people who sit on the sidelines while other people figure it out. They're the only ones out of the three people I mentioned in my previous post who didn't provide much about their thoughts on D1. They haven't said anything about their suspicions or lack thereof or anything about whether they prefer a lynch or no lynch. Sure, there are a few other inactives on here like HylianEVAN and Pika, but I say Keiko is a better candidate than the newer players considering Keiko has more Mafia experience overall, I think.

Makes since. Don't call me out for bandwagon. We need a lynch and might as well join him.

Unvote
Vote: Ayano

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
We can't be so disorganised with our votes, and I still believe Storm is a possibility... Maybe test lynch that day 2 or 3. Considering Storm allowed that vote I imagine it means something

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
We can't be so disorganised with our votes, and I still believe Storm is a possibility... Maybe test lynch that day 2 or 3. Considering Storm allowed that vote I imagine it means something
He didn't change it from RVS.

usually when a person votes for a mod, they want the game to stop due to sheer hatred of the platform. so if Deku wants to vote me up because he hates this game/his role/the sheer uncertainty, then he has every right

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
He didn't change it from RVS.

usually when a person votes for a mod, they want the game to stop due to sheer hatred of the platform. so if Deku wants to vote me up because he hates this game/his role/the sheer uncertainty, then he has every right
With you, I truly feel like you are a player in the game. I can't shake the feeling that you are actually a key part of this game beyond the point of being a moderator...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom