• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A I I I

Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
You say that Ryu but it’s really much easier as scum to join an existing wagon (hello his behavior last game) than to start a new one with no provocation whatever so unless he’s completely reversed his behavior for sake of not seening the same which I find unlikely so unless he was worried about one of the existing wagons it makes no sense for him to do that as scum.
Good point. However, in a standard Mafia game, the end result of a pressure vote is to get a reaction/claim out of someone. This game is different because one cannot soft/hard role claim, and Storma probably forgot about that, so...

Unvote
Vote: funnier6

Agh, I hate this Mafia game already. :gno:

funnier6

Courage~
Good point. However, in a standard Mafia game, the end result of a pressure vote is to get a reaction/claim out of someone. This game is different because one cannot soft/hard role claim, and Storma probably forgot about that, so...

Unvote
Vote: funnier6

Agh, I hate this Mafia game already. :gno:

Did I just talk you into voting for me? :suspicious:

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker

Did I just talk you into voting for me? :suspicious:

atmey-sweating(a).gif

Shut up, idiot. I bet you're just in much agony as I am.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
We are getting a lot of moderator involvement. I suspect this is because the mod has an unusual part in this game...

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
We are getting a lot of moderator involvement. I suspect this is because the mod has an unusual part in this game...
Oh no. I'm usually like this. I haven't been around a mafia game in months. I love listening to people speculate and discuss their wrong assumptions ;)

karu

Panamaniac
Sooo this game has started... It feels good to be in a game w/ Storm again.

From what I've read so far, no one gives me any vibes whatsoever; I will say though that I was disappointed when Storma in the last game didn't even last a day, I'd like to play more with them. Try not to get lynched sweetie mkay?

Unvote

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
4EFA1BB1-7287-4E61-9A16-C16260D08612.gif
Makes me curious how this game is going. If I had to make a guess, I would go out on a limb and say that only one person is mafia and storm is the mafia boss. There are other killing roles like assasin probably to lead the townies of the mafia’s scent but it’s impossible to say at this point. I would say we should force a tie and get a no lynch. I would be interested to see how the first night goes to see just how many killing roles we have to deal with.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Yeah, Storm is just like that as a mod. He's weirdly active becayse he enjoys talking to and trolling us. He was active in Chaos 2 as well, which did not have the mod-lynch mechanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom