• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Kooploz: How about you just pay for the damage you caused and end the war!?

*Kooploz' financial adviser, top lawyer, and insurance agent enter the room he is in.*
Big Head: Least I'm not evil and trying to spread my master's influence across the multiverse! Also, we're not in this just for the money!

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Big Head: Least I'm not evil and trying to spread my master's influence across the multiverse! Also, we're not in this just for the money!
Kooploz: Hey! I'm not brainwashed anymore! I'm Lawful Evil, not Chaotic Evil!

Financial Adviser: You wanted to see us, Fred?

Kooploz: Ah, Take! Good to see you! Alright, you negotiate with this joker, Imma go grab a smoke.

Take: Hello, my name is Andrew Mushterston. I'm Mr. Kooploz's financial adviser. What the hell's he been up to and how can I fix it?

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Kooploz: Hey! I'm not brainwashed anymore! I'm Lawful Evil, not Chaotic Evil!

Financial Adviser: You wanted to see us, Fred?

Kooploz: Ah, Take! Good to see you! Alright, you negotiate with this joker, Imma go grab a smoke.

Take: Hello, my name is Andrew Mushterston. I'm Mr. Kooploz's financial adviser. What the hell's he been up to and how can I fix it?
Big Head: He conquered a few planets that were ours and tried to nuke us because we didn't let him have the IFPC. You can fix it by giving us back those planets.

AwdryFan1997

Big Head: He conquered a few planets that were ours and tried to nuke us because we didn't let him have the IFPC. You can fix it by giving us back those planets.
Take: Doug, you wanna take this?

Doug: Hi, I'm Douglas Moblinn, Fred's lawyer. According to these records, everything you just said is false. Those planets joined this IPCF thing willingly, and at no point did he intend to deploy nuclear weapons. My legal recommendation would be to surrender and pay for the damages caused to Mr. Shinra's property.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Take: Doug, you wanna take this?

Doug: Hi, I'm Douglas Moblinne, Fred's lawyer. According to these records, everything you just said is false. Those planets joined this IPCF thing willingly, and at no point did he intend to deploy nuclear weapons. My legal recommendation would be to surrender and pay for the damages caused to Mr. Shinra's property.
Big Head: Oink oink oink little piggy. I've got someone even better:
Phoenix Wright: OBJECTION! He tried buying the IFPC! Also, he literally bought the IPCF using a coupon made out of used toilet paper.

AwdryFan1997

Big Head: Oink oink oink little piggy. I've got someone even better:
Phoenix Wright: OBJECTION! He tried buying the IFPC! Also, he literally bought the IPCF using a coupon made out of used toilet paper.
Doug: He does stuff like that a lot, yeah. But everything you just said, Mr. Wright, is legal. Also, Mr. Head, I find your comments very demeaning.

Insurance Agent: Hey, let's talk the Shinra stuff.

Doug: Oh, sure thing, Army.

Army: Hi, I'm Arnold DeKnight Fender, but everyone calls me "Army" D. Fender! But it's Mr. Fender to you. We crush the competition! Best insurance agency in Hyrule, and proud to have Koopa Kingdom businessman Frederick C. Kooploz as a client! I'd like to discuss the damage you caused to Mr. Shinra's headquarters. While I'm not affiliated with Shinra Electirc Power Company, it is relevant to this discussion.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Doug: He does stuff like that a lot, yeah. But everything you just said, Mr. Wright, is legal. Also, Mr. Head, I find your comments very demeaning.

Insurance Agent: Hey, let's talk the Shinra stuff.

Doug: Oh, sure thing, Army.

Army: Hi, I'm Arnold DeKnight Fender, but everyone calls me "Army" D. Fender! But it's Mr. Fender to you. We crush the competition! Best insurance agency in Hyrule, and proud to have Koopa Kingdom businessman Frederick C. Kooploz as a client! I'd like to discuss the damage you caused to Mr. Shinra's headquarters. While I'm not affiliated with Shinra Electirc Power Company, it is relevant to this discussion.
Big Head: Did you just say, Koopa Kingdom? Isn't that like... an evil place? And isn't Hyrule currently ruled by a dictator who's on a conquest right now to try and conquer some other stuff?

AwdryFan1997

Big Head: Did you just say, Koopa Kingdom? Isn't that like... an evil place? And isn't Hyrule currently ruled by a dictator who's on a conquest right now to try and conquer some other stuff?
Army: Uh... none of that's important right now. What's important is the damage you did to Shinra HQ.

Take: If it helps, I'd like to mention that Fred never gives up on anything. He's not gonna back out of this until you do.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Army: Uh... none of that's important right now. What's important is the damage you did to Shinra HQ.

Take: If it helps, I'd like to mention that Fred never gives up on anything. He's not gonna back out of this until you do.
Big Head: How about we pay you 68% of this council's yearly budget. In exchange you give us back our planets and we'll rebuild Shinra Power.

AwdryFan1997

Big Head: How about we pay you 68% of this council's yearly budget. In exchange you give us back our planets and we'll rebuild Shinra Power.
Take: Look, I wish we could do that, but Fred ain't gonna like it. And he's the one in charge of this stuff.

Doug: I'd like to note that if you don't give us the money willingly, we'll sue you for double the amount.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Take: Look, I wish we could do that, but Fred ain't gonna like it. And he's the one in charge of this stuff.

Doug: I'd like to note that if you don't give us the money willingly, we'll sue you for double the amount.
Big Head: Alright, 169 decillion GP coming your way. *Hands him the check for the money*

AwdryFan1997

Big Head: Alright, 169 decillion GP coming your way. *Hands him the check for the money*
Take: Thank you, sir. Have a nice day.

*The three leave, their business completed.*

Take: Hey, Fred! We ended the war!

Kooploz: Under what terms?

Doug: Unconditional. I threatened to sue and he handed over the cash.

Kooploz: Excellent! Now we can continue ruling the IPCF in peace!

Take: Um... yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom