• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Carbanzo: That's one of the problems. Little Julius will stop at no costs to avenge his father. You'd be surprised at what that business is capable of.

Rufus Shinra: Oh, they're aiming for me... luckily, I've got a Strategic Defense Initiative. We should be fine.
ShyHo: Damn... *Hangs up*
*While Shinra was talking, the missile hit his power company*

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
ShyHo: Damn... *Hangs up*
*While Shinra was talking, the missile hit his power company*
Shinra: ... Uh, well, looks like we're gonna have to declare war...

*Frederick Kooploz is informed of these events.*

Kooploz: Right then, Big Head. I didn't want this, but we don't take unprompted violence lightly. The IPCF hereby declares war on the IFPC.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Shinra: ... Uh, well, looks like we're gonna have to declare war...

*Frederick Kooploz is informed of these events.*

Kooploz: Right then, Big Head. I didn't want this, but we don't take unprompted violence lightly. The IPCF hereby declares war on the IFPC.
Big Head: So be it.
ShyHo: *Calls Carbanzo* What planet is Kooploz currently on?

AwdryFan1997

Big Head: So be it.
ShyHo: *Calls Carbanzo* What planet is Kooploz currently on?
Carbanzo: You say that as if I know. Besides, if I did know, I wouldn't tell you. Like I said, killing him would ruin more than it would fix. And I refuse to be a pawn in this stupid little war you started.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Carbanzo: You say that as if I know. Besides, if I did know, I wouldn't tell you. Like I said, killing him would ruin more than it would fix. And I refuse to be a pawn in this stupid little war you started.
*ShyHo hangs up*
Big Head: Wait. We can't kill you. But, we can give you something you can't refuse. That would be complete control of Dimension MC. White Guy, can you give him that?

Last edited:

AwdryFan1997

*ShyHo hangs up*
Big Head: Wait. We can't kill you. But, we can give you something you can't refuse. That would be complete control of Dimension MC. White Guy, can you give him that?
White Guy: No, I am not giving him control over Megacomic. It just started, and he hasn't even been introduced yet!

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
White Guy: No, I am not giving him control over Megacomic. It just started, and he hasn't even been introduced yet!
Big Head: Then, give him control of something else. In exchange, you return Gaia 1, dismantle the IPCF, and we'll rebuild Shrina Power into a renewable energy plant. Renewable energy is far more profitable.

AwdryFan1997

Big Head: Then, give him control of something else. In exchange, you return Gaia 1, dismantle the IPCF, and we'll rebuild Shrina Power into a renewable energy plant. Renewable energy is far more profitable.
White Guy: How about you give Gaia 1 and 2 their freedom and pay Shinra for the damages your missile caused? I dunno, seems fair.

Kooploz: Aw, I was hoping we'd have a war!

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
White Guy: How about you give Gaia 1 and 2 their freedom and pay Shinra for the damages your missile caused? I dunno, seems fair.

Kooploz: Aw, I was hoping we'd have a war!
Big Head: No. You're biased in favor of him.

AwdryFan1997

Big Head: No. You're biased in favor of him.
White Guy: What? No! I'm just trying to end this stupid war! I'm not the F, I don't give my creations the advantage. And I don't like interfering with mortal events. You and Freddie can sort this out, I'm leaving.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
White Guy: What? No! I'm just trying to end this stupid war! I'm not the F, I don't give my creations the advantage. And I don't like interfering with mortal events. You and Freddie can sort this out, I'm leaving.
Big Head: We'll give you our own pocket dimension. Where you can run, be free, and never have to worry about anything again. In exchange, you pay us Gaia 1 and Gaia 2. Did I mention the infinite money?

AwdryFan1997

Big Head: We'll give you our own pocket dimension. Where you can run, be free, and never have to worry about anything again. In exchange, you pay us Gaia 1 and Gaia 2. Did I mention the infinite money?
Kooploz: Uh... lemme talk to my financial adviser... and my lawyer... and my insurance agent...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom