• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
ShyHo:
HP: 8765/9003
MP: 500/500
Attack
BLK Magic
-> Summon
Item
Summon:
LVL 1: Chocobo
LVL 2: Shiva, Phoenix
LVL 3: Ramuh, Ifrit
LVL 4: Atomos, Golem
LVL 5: Titan, Carbuncle
LVL 6: -> Odin, The Damn Train
LVL 7: Leviathan, The Impostor
LVL 8: Bahamut
*ShyHo summons Odin, who promptly uses Zenisuken on the soldiers*
*The soldiers are unphased by the attack.*

Mart: I learned a lot from L.U.C.I.N.A., ShyHo. Including how to make my soldiers the most powerful ever. Guards!

*The original wave of soldiers gets up. Now confronted with an entire platoon, the odds of survival seem unlikely.*

Mart: Hands in the air, lads. You're going to the gulag. You're not POWs, by the way. You're under our jurisdiction.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
ShyHo: Oh really, how about this?
*ShyHo tried PSI Rockin Ω*
ShyHo: That's called PSI, it ain't magic.

AwdryFan1997

ShyHo: Oh really, how about this?
*ShyHo tried PSI Rockin Ω*
ShyHo: That's called PSI, it ain't magic.
*The attack deals minimal damage.*

Mart: PSI-resistant. They're supersoldiers. Just relax, man, we're not gonna give you the death penalty or anything.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
*The attack deals minimal damage.*

Mart: PSI-resistant. They're supersoldiers. Just relax, man, we're not gonna give you the death penalty or anything.
*Suddenly, ShyHo begins sparking*
ShyHo: Hello, what you have in your possession is a robot of myself, made specifically to avoid attending that stupid coronation. If you're hearing this, then I am currently making love to Lenna. If it used magic or PSI, then the magic or PSI missed because it was not programmed to hit or work. This robot will self-destruct in five seconds equivalent to that of a plutonium bomb.

Last edited:

AwdryFan1997

*Suddenly, ShyHo begins sparking*
ShyHo: Hello, what you have in your possession is a robot of myself, made specifically to avoid attending that stupid coronation. If you're hearing this, then I am currently making love to Lenna. If it used magic or PSI, then the magic or PSI missed because it was not programmed to hit or work. This robot will self-destruct in five seconds equivalent to that of a plutonium bomb.
*Mart is unamused. He waves his hand and the robot is safely disassembled.*

Mart: Well... that's one less prisoner, I suppose. He tried to kill you two as well, that's surprising. Whatever, he'll face his allies' wrath soon enough, when I take you two prisoner. Hands in the air!

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Big Head: Was it really all that necessary to make it powerful as an atomic-bomb?
*ShyHo is back in the senate chamber*
ShyHo: Yes, just it case Mart and his allies showed up.
Big Head: Alright.
*Meanwhile*
Tifa: You like vegetables? *Throws a turnip at the soldiers*

AwdryFan1997

Big Head: Was it really all that necessary to make it powerful as an atomic-bomb?
*ShyHo is back in the senate chamber*
ShyHo: Yes, just it case Mart and his allies showed up.
Big Head: Alright.
*Meanwhile*
Tifa: You like vegetables? *Throws a turnip at the soldiers*
*The soldier hit is disturbed.*

Soldier: Ow...

Mart: If that's all you got, then I'm certain you won't stand against me. Come on, to the dungeon with you!

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
*The soldier hit is disturbed.*

Soldier: Ow...

Mart: If that's all you got, then I'm certain you won't stand against me. Come on, to the dungeon with you!
Tifa: That's it! *Throws more vegetables at the soldiers.* They get hurt by vegetables just like your bro.

AwdryFan1997

Tifa: That's it! *Throws more vegetables at the soldiers.* They get hurt by vegetables just like your bro.
Mart: My brother is the one who inspired me to alter their genes in the first place! Whatever pain they feel here is temporary. My question is... where are you getting all those vegetables?

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Mart: My brother is the one who inspired me to alter their genes in the first place! Whatever pain they feel here is temporary. My question is... where are you getting all those vegetables?
Tifa: Oh, from these little grass thingies that ShyHo gave me. He says they kill frogs.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Mart: That information is inaccurate. A common misconception. Wart merely has an extreme allergy to vegetables that causes bleeding of the eyes.
Tifa: Wouldn't you have one too? You have the same genes.

Last edited:

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Mart: No, not at all. It's a genetic disorder carried through males on one of the X chromosomes. Wart got unlucky, to say the least.
Tifa: This is a hologram of me. Same with Leon here. *The holograms disappear.*
*Suddenly, ShyHo wakes up*
ShyHo: What?! Why am I at the Gaia 2 Imperial Palace?
Lenna: You’re emperor, silly.
ShyHo: So, the whole thing was a dream.
Lenna: Not all of it. You and I still married, you still met Carbanzo, and Kooploz still has the IPCF. It’s just that you never abdicated from your throne.
ShyHo: So... Mart is an embodiment of evil in my mind possibly sent by Yukon Cornelius.
Lenna: Maybe. He still exists in the real world, he just was never emperor of Gaia 2.

Last edited:

AwdryFan1997

Tifa: This is a hologram of me. Same with Leon here. *The holograms disappear.*
*Suddenly, ShyHo wakes up*
ShyHo: What?! Why am I at the Gaia 2 Imperial Palace?
Lenna: You’re emperor, silly.
ShyHo: So, the whole thing was a dream.
Lenna: Not all of it. You and I still married, you still met Carbanzo, and Kooploz still has the IPCF. It’s just that you never abdicated from your throne.
ShyHo: So... Mart is an embodiment of evil in my mind possibly sent by Yukon Cornelius.
Lenna: Maybe. He still exists in the real world, he just was never emperor of Gaia 2.
Can we not retcon the entire arc, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom