• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Kooploz: Uh... I didn't think of that, actually.
Big Head: Smart businessmen always plan ahead first. Now, we cover nine planets. FF1 Planet, FF2 Planet, World of Light, FF4 Earth, Planet R, World of Balance, Gaia 1, FF8 Planet, and Gaia 2. Which one would you like to build on?

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Big Head: Smart businessmen always plan ahead first. Now, we cover nine planets. FF1 Planet, FF2 Planet, World of Light, FF4 Earth, Planet R, World of Balance, Gaia 1, FF8 Planet, and Gaia 2. Which one would you like to build on?
Kooploz: According to this document, Gaia 2 left your union and joined ours. This guy named Mart signed this here paperwork...

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Kooploz: According to this document, Gaia 2 left your union and joined ours. This guy named Mart signed this here paperwork...
Big Head: Well, his independence isn't recognized by us. So, unless we approve of it, I don't think he can join you anytime soon.

AwdryFan1997

Big Head: If he stops ordering extrajudicial killings of people he deems undesirable.
Kooploz: He sounds like a nice guy, I don't think he'd do that.

*Rufus Shinra enters the room.*

Rufus Shinra: Frederick Kooploz, is it? Hi, I'm Rufus Shinra, President of the Shinra Electirc Power Company. I hear we have a lot in common.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Kooploz: He sounds like a nice guy, I don't think he'd do that.

*Rufus Shinra enters the room.*

Rufus Shinra: Frederick Kooploz, is it? Hi, I'm Rufus Shinra, President of the Shinra Electric Power Company. I hear we have a lot in common.
CJ: Well, I guess one of my chief businessmen are joinin' the other side now.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Kooploz: The IPCF recognizes Shinra as head of state. CJ has no power, as far as we are concerned.
Big Head: CJ, will you kindly launch interplanetary missiles at the evildoer's base?
ShyHo: *Calls Carbanzo* I kinda need your help in killing Kooploz.

AwdryFan1997

Big Head: CJ, will you kindly launch interplanetary missiles at the evildoer's base?
ShyHo: *Calls Carbanzo* I kinda need your help in killing Kooploz.
Kooploz: Woah, woah, woah! I may be an evildoer, but interplanetary missiles? Seriously?

Carbanzo: I wish every day that man would die. Unfortunately, killing him could potentially destroy everything in both my universe and yours.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
ShyHo: He has children. One of them will take up the family business should he die.
CJ: Affirmative sir. *Launches a rocket at the Shinra electric power company* Well, it wasn't an interplanetary rocket... but that's fine.

AwdryFan1997

ShyHo: He has children. One of them will take up the family business should he die.
CJ: Affirmative sir. *Launches a rocket at the Shinra electric power company* Well, it wasn't an interplanetary rocket... but that's fine.
Carbanzo: That's one of the problems. Little Julius will stop at no costs to avenge his father. You'd be surprised at what that business is capable of.

Rufus Shinra: Oh, they're aiming for me... luckily, I've got a Strategic Defense Initiative. We should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom