• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Take: Thank you, sir. Have a nice day.

*The three leave, their business completed.*

Take: Hey, Fred! We ended the war!

Kooploz: Under what terms?

Doug: Unconditional. I threatened to sue and he handed over the cash.

Kooploz: Excellent! Now we can continue ruling the IPCF in peace!

Take: Um... yeah...
Tifa: Leon Alexandrios XXIII, I hereby crown you, Emperor of Gaia 2.
Leon: Wow. You somehow made the emperor the emperor again! Kinda like the Meiji Restoration.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Tifa: Leon Alexandrios XXIII, I hereby crown you, Emperor of Gaia 2.
Leon: Wow. You somehow made the emperor the emperor again! Kinda like the Meiji Restoration.
Mart: Ah-ah-ahhhh! I see what you're doing here! Nice try, you council scum! We're part of the IPCF now!

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Mart: Ah-ah-ahhhh! I see what you're doing here! Nice try, you council scum! We're part of the IPCF now!
ShyHo: Settle down, in exchange for 68% of the council's yearly budget we got Gaia 1 and Gaia 2 back. Kinda had a little war, but we managed to settle things out.

AwdryFan1997

ShyHo: Settle down, in exchange for 68% of the council's yearly budget we got Gaia 1 and Gaia 2 back. Kinda had a little war, but we managed to settle things out.
Mart: Not according to Fred's text. "War's over, they gave us a ton of money, we keep Planet and Gaia." Seems you guys weren't very well informed of what the terms were.

AwdryFan1997

ShyHo: *Shoots him* Oh god! You startled me!
*The projectile phases through him, as he is merely another force hologram.*

Mart: No, I didn't, you reacted very calmly when I first snuck up on you. Also, you shoot people who startle you? I don't know why I'm surprised by that... whatever, guards, take these losers away to their prison, this is my Empire and I make the rules. Brother'll be very pleased with me.

*The guards surround Tifa, ShyHo, and Leon Alexandrios.*

Guard: Please do not resist. If you do not resist, you will come to no harm.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
*The projectile phases through him, as he is merely another force hologram.*

Mart: No, I didn't, you reacted very calmly when I first snuck up on you. Also, you shoot people who startle you? I don't know why I'm surprised by that... whatever, guards, take these losers away to their prison, this is my Empire and I make the rules. Brother'll be very pleased with me.

*The guards surround Tifa, ShyHo, and Leon Alexandrios.*

Guard: Please do not resist. If you do not resist, you will come to no harm.
ShyHo: How about you help me kill Yukon Cornelius? C'mon I know how much you wanna kill him!

AwdryFan1997

ShyHo: How about you help me kill Yukon Cornelius? C'mon I know how much you wanna kill him!
Mart: Yukon's been dead for years, you fool. He was murdered by some guy back in 1988. I never really had a grudge against him. He just sorta... became corrupted. The man who died was not the same man who lived.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Mart: Yukon's been dead for years, you fool. He was murdered by some guy back in 1988. I never really had a grudge against him. He just sorta... became corrupted. The man who died was not the same man who lived.
ShyHo: No. He once sent me this mystery text and tried to corrupt me.

AwdryFan1997

ShyHo: No. He once sent me this mystery text and tried to corrupt me.
Mart: Yukon was very powerful. He didn't even get to teach me everything he knew. To say that being struck down made him more powerful than we could possibly imagine is an understatement.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Mart: Yukon was very powerful. He didn't even get to teach me everything he knew. To say that being struck down made him more powerful than we could possibly imagine is an understatement.
ShyHo: Yukon wanted me to become his apprentice. His body may be dead, but his spirit lives on... in the dream world.

AwdryFan1997

ShyHo: Yukon wanted me to become his apprentice. His body may be dead, but his spirit lives on... in the dream world.
Mart: No, not dreams. He doesn't do that dream stuff like my brother. Yukon Cornelius is one with the Force.

*Behind ShyHo, the apparition of Yukon Cornelius appears and gestures to Mart before disappearing.*

Mart: Guards... take them away...

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Mart: No, not dreams. He doesn't do that dream stuff like my brother. Yukon Cornelius is one with the Force.

*Behind ShyHo, the apparition of Yukon Cornelius appears and gestures to Mart before disappearing.*

Mart: Guards... take them away...
ShyHo: *Shoots the guards with an M4 he had underneath his robe* So you never betrayed him after all huh?

AwdryFan1997

ShyHo: *Shoots the guards with an M4 he had underneath his robe* So you never betrayed him after all huh?
Mart: I don't know what you're talking about. All I know is that you just murdered innocent brainwashed men. GUARDS! BRING THEM TO JUSTICE!

*An entire unit of soldiers come running.*

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Mart: I don't know what you're talking about. All I know is that you just murdered innocent brainwashed men. GUARDS! BRING THEM TO JUSTICE!

*An entire unit of soldiers come running.*
ShyHo:
HP: 8765/9003
MP: 500/500
Attack
BLK Magic
-> Summon
Item
Summon:
LVL 1: Chocobo
LVL 2: Shiva, Phoenix
LVL 3: Ramuh, Ifrit