• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
View attachment 55595: Holy hell a killer robot.
View attachment 55596: I'm disappointed at the fact I'm not scared.
View attachment 55598: This is the worse than the time I went to Cleveland.
View attachment 55599
View attachment 55600: No wait that was Boston during a baseball game.
*Mike Daira sees Mike.*

Mike Daira (Nightmare Fleet): Hey, your name's also Mike, right? Mike Daira, prosecutor and attorney, former co-manager of the Daira & Moblinn Law Firm. A pleasure to meet you.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*James can hardly gather the strength to shake his head.*

*Chevs is unable to bear this family's greif, and runs up the the mech and plucks Brain out and pins him under a paw.*

Chevs: This, my good mouse, is long overdue. But before I have what will undoubtedly be the worst meal of my life, I want you to genuinely apologize for to the Shilens for this.
*Brain sighs and makes his way over to the grieving Shilen family*

Brain: Words cannot describe how terribly sorry I feel for killing her. It’s... oh, just eat me now! I can’t bear to see them hurt!

*It was then Siy turned into a blubbering mess. Siy hugged her father tighter than she had ever done before. Tears flowed from her eyes like gushing waterfalls.*

Siy: Mama! No...! Don’t leave me! I don’t want you to die!

*Cayde grabs Brain and brings him back over to Chevs*

Cayde: I think this mouse would be adequate to please your hunger, Chevs.

Last edited:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
My email notifications didn't work >:(
*Brain sighs and makes his way over to the grieving Shilen family*

Brain: Words cannot describe how terribly sorry I feel for killing her. It’s... oh, just eat me now! I can’t bear to see them hurt!

*It was then Siy turned into a blubbering mess. Siy hugged her father tighter than she had ever done before. Tears flowed from her eyes like gushing waterfalls.*

Siy: Mama! No...! Don’t leave me! I don’t want you to die!

*Cayde grabs Brain and brings him back over to Chevs*

Cayde: I think this mouse would be adequate to please your hunger, Chevs.
*Chevs winces, then opens his mouth and begins to chew Brain. He finally manages to choke him down and gags.*

Chevs: That's done.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*Brain is now dead*

Pinky: Well... don’t eat me, I’m not a part of a nutritionally balanced breakfast!

*Siy continues to cry and hug her father. The person that she looked up to the most, the person that had raised her with passion and happiness, the person that had introduced her everything she loved was now gone. To say that Siy was devastated was an understatement.*

Siy: D-Dad... M-M-M-Mama’s gone...! W-why d-did y-y-you let t-this h-h-h-ha-happen?!

*Siy is in shambles*

Gorozoron

wild ride
*Mike Daira sees Mike.*

Mike Daira (Nightmare Fleet): Hey, your name's also Mike, right? Mike Daira, prosecutor and attorney, former co-manager of the Daira & Moblinn Law Firm. A pleasure to meet you.
MikeHead.png: This is where I say a fnaf quote
MikeHead.png: Nice to meet you too mate.
1643157508589.png
Pika
MikeHead.png: Oh yeah, during my period of non-existence I brought a weapon!

1643157677928.png
Pika
MikeHead.png: He's a survivor of war, his home land was conquered by a powerful king long ago... Now the king was rather unobtrusive, which meant he wanted to conquer more land so he crossed the seven seas of Mexeyeco and conquered all the countries he came across, and then he ruled over the entire land of Mexeyeco, even new Mexeyeco.
tumblr_n1kr3digAx1slclp6o1_500.gif

MikeHead.png: So basically that's the entire story.

AwdryFan1997

View attachment 55601: This is where I say a fnaf quote
View attachment 55602: Nice to meet you too mate.
View attachment 55604
Pika
View attachment 55605: Oh yeah,during my period of non-existence I brought a weapon!

View attachment 55606
Pika
View attachment 55607: He's a survivor of war, his home land was conquered by a powerful king long ago... Now the king was rather unobtrusive, which meant he wanted to conquer more land so he crossed the seven seas of Mexeyeco and conquered all the countries he came across, and then he ruled over the entire land of Mexeyeco, even new Mexeyeco.

View attachment 55608: So basically that's the entire story.
Mike Daira (Nightmare Fleet): I have a feeling we're gonna get along just fine...

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Brain is now dead*

Pinky: Well... don’t eat me, I’m not a part of a nutritionally balanced breakfast!

*Siy continues to cry and hug her father. The person that she looked up to the most, the person that had raised her with passion and happiness, the person that had introduced her everything she loved was now gone. To say that Siy was devastated was an understatement.*

Siy: D-Dad... M-M-M-Mama’s gone...! W-why d-did y-y-you let t-this h-h-h-ha-happen?!

*Siy is in shambles*
James: L-Let's not play the blame game. This is already bad enough, we don't need to try and figure out who's fault it was.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
View attachment 55601: This is where I say a fnaf quote
View attachment 55602: Nice to meet you too mate.
View attachment 55604
Pika
View attachment 55605: Oh yeah, during my period of non-existence I brought a weapon!

View attachment 55606
Pika
View attachment 55607: He's a survivor of war, his home land was conquered by a powerful king long ago... Now the king was rather unobtrusive, which meant he wanted to conquer more land so he crossed the seven seas of Mexeyeco and conquered all the countries he came across, and then he ruled over the entire land of Mexeyeco, even new Mexeyeco.

View attachment 55608: So basically that's the entire story.
Mike Daira (Nightmare Fleet): I have a feeling we're gonna get along just fine...
Aili: I suppose you have no need for a pack of wolves and a woman warrior with a sword?

AwdryFan1997

Aili: I suppose you have no need for a pack of wolves and a woman warrior with a sword?
Mike Daira (Nightmare Fleet): You know, if I wasn't planning on getting back to my revenge scheme against Doug Moblinn through questionably legal means, we'd make a great superhero team!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Mike Daira (Nightmare Fleet): You know, if I wasn't planning on getting back to my revenge scheme against Doug Moblinn through questionably legal means, we'd make a great superhero team!
Aili:... Right.

*She realizes something.*

Aili: Where's Chevs?

*She sees Chevs and the Shilens gathered around, and walks over to them. She sees Natalie and her jaw drops open.*

Aili, quietly to Chevs: Is Natalie...?

*Chevs nods, still smacking his lips trying to get the bad taste Brain left out of his mouth.*

Aili: By the Wind Fish... Who did this?

Chevs: Brain.

Aili: Where is he now?

Chevs: I ate him like I should have a long time ago. He was nasty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom