• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
*Vincent examines the Erasure. Someone had pulled the trigger before the weapon was fully charged. Very dangerous. Realizing there is no time to be cautious, Carbanzo resets the Erasure and sets it to begin raising up energy once again. Unaware of Natalie's death, Carbanzo reminds himself of his hope to limit the death toll to two.*

*Wart lunges forward with another punch. Walter backflips back and keeps firing.*

Wart (Prime Universe): Why am I using my fists?

*Wart summons his golden javelin and swings it at Walter, who does a cool Matrix duck thing. The battle continues.*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*The 5 wolves that aren't Chevs had backed up to watch this final battle commence. Aili considers offering aid, but not knowing what Wart is capable of, she just stays quiet and enjoys the show, with the caveat that this show may or may not have a happy ending and that her future and the future of her pack depends on it*

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
*James shakes his head*
*Cayde resists the urge to collapse into tears. This is not how she envisioned this going down. She places her hand over her mouth and closes her eyes without saying anything. Cayde then falls to her knees and the floodgates open.

Her worst fear was realized and she feels awful for not being there to protect her own mother. She covers her face, not letting James see her cry. Siy is still struggling to get out of the fist.*

AwdryFan1997

*The 5 wolves that aren't Chevs had backed up to watch this final battle commence. Aili considers offering aid, but not knowing what Wart is capable of, she just stays quiet and enjoys the show, with the caveat that this show may or may not have a happy ending and that her future and the future of her pack depends on it*
*Mike Daira is also enjoying these events.*

Mike Daira (Nightmare Fleet): This is so epic... what a climax!

*Nevermind that Daira does know what Wart is capable of and is also equipped with a giant battle axe.*

Mike Daira (Nightmare Fleet): Hey, where's Mart?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Cayde resists the urge to collapse into tears. This is not how she envisioned this going down. She places her hand over her mouth and closes her eyes without saying anything. Cayde then falls to her knees and the floodgates open.

Her worst fear was realized and she feels awful for not being there to protect her own mother. She covers her face, not letting James see her cry. Siy is still struggling to get out of the fist.*
Chevs: Cayde! I hate to be an ass, but this isn't the time!

AwdryFan1997

*Wart flails desperately at Walter with his javelin, to no avail. The older brother of Vincent Carbanzo is too fast, and dodges each attack with flair. Vincent himself is focusing not on the Erasure, but on this intense battle. When he finally does remember the Erasure's existence, he realizes it is vibrating and is literally warming up. Carbanzo decides that now is the time to get into position and slowly gets up onto his feet, bending down to pick up the Erasure. Wart, vehemently focused on Walter, does not notice this.*

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Chevs: Then you do something! Maybe James was right and you're the only thing that can stop him! They're all gonna die unless we try SOMETHING!
*Pinky puts his flat hand on his flat chin, thinking*

Pinky: Okay. I’ll try something.

*Pinky climbs onto Brain’s fist and beckons him to bring up to the cockpit so that he can speak to him.*

Brain: What do you want, you TRAITOR!? Can’t you see that I’m currently winning?! The world will be mine!

Pinky: Brain, you’ve become something terrible. You’ve killed someone. That isn’t the Brain I know. The Brain I know would have avoided killing. Sure, you may want the world, but you have good intentions for it. You believe that you could run the world better than any politician could. We even went on a three part adventure to save the world!

Pinky: Please, put the girl down and shut down the robot suit. You’re no better than Wart right now. If this is what you’ve become, then the world is doomed.

*Brain takes his hands off of the controls and puts them together. Pinky was right. He was no better than a ruthless dictator. Maybe the world domination game wasn’t for him. He was obsessed with power at the moment and failed to see that he’s hurt and even killed people.

The mech floats to the ground and Siy is put to the ground and released. The tearful Siy immediately runs towards her father and hugs him tight for protection.*

Siy: DAD! *whimpering* Mama...

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Siy: Is Mama going to be o-okay?! She’s getting back up, right?!
*James can hardly gather the strength to shake his head.*

*Chevs is unable to bear this family's greif, and runs up the the mech and plucks Brain out and pins him under a paw.*

Chevs: This, my good mouse, is long overdue. But before I have what will undoubtedly be the worst meal of my life, I want you to genuinely apologize for to the Shilens for this.

AwdryFan1997

*All the while, Mart Prime had been watching the battle from afar. He was amazed that a mere rat had done more damage than his brother had ever done, at least not his brother. Suddenly, the battle disappeared. Someone extremely familiar stood before Mart instead.*

Mart (Prime Universe): I'd rather not do this right now.

Mart (Nightmare Fleet): Me too.

Mart (Prime Universe): What brings you to the Gap Between Dimensions, me? Things just that bad in the Nightmare Fleet?

Mart (Nightmare Fleet): You're why I'm here. I'm why I'm here, rather.

Mart (Prime Universe): So what knowledge are you about to pass on to yourself?

Mart (Nightmare Fleet): You already know. Not once did you ever consider Wart's victory a possibility. Right now some grey-haired thirtysomething is wearing him down, while some rodent has usurped him as primary antagonist! He'll never be the main villain! Every plan he's formulated has failed!

Mart (Prime Universe): I'm stuck here now. Lemmy Koopa Lavos'd me.

Mart (Nightmare Fleet): As we speak, Vincent Carbanzo is carrying around a device that can bring you back to the Prime Universe.

Mart (Prime Universe): And I'd just float around as a Force Spirit like Yukon Cornelius?

Mart (Nightmare Fleet): The clone in the Koopa Kingdom?

*Mart Prime thinks and remembers his contingency plan.*

Mart (Prime Universe): Why, great George Lucas, I'd completely forgotten!

Mart (Nightmare Fleet): I lied when I told those fools that I planned to obliterate Gaia. I left it in perfect condition so that you could reclaim it! With the universe in ruins, Gaia will be a great power, even with its economy being only described as "Pretty Good"!

Mart (Prime Universe): What about Kooploz?

Mart (Nightmare Fleet): With the sheer amount of destruction? His inevitably lackluster financial situation will leave the IPCF in disarray!

Mart (Prime Universe): You've really thought of everything, haven't you?

Mart (Nightmare Fleet): Remember the principles you outlined in your will!

Mart (Prime Universe): I'd forgotten my will, too! The Condemnation ruined everything!

Mart (Nightmare Fleet): I reached out with the Force! I sensed events on Gaia! The interim government is literally having a gangfight as we speak!

Mart (Prime Universe): I gotta get back... I must save my nation!

Mart (Nightmare Fleet): Come on, Mart! A NEW WORLD ORDER AWAITS!!!

*Just then, Nightmare Mart is struck by a bolt of energy emitted from the eighty-third Nightmare Fleet, which had seen the treacherous Mart and decided to execute him. Nightmare Mart fell to the ground, nothing more than a charred pair of legs.*

Mart (Prime Universe): Just like Among Us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom