• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Chevs: Not really, no. *Whispering to Aili* Doesn't your shield have a sort of mirror in it?

Aili: I have no idea.
*Brain sees the other wolves approach. He does that hand into fist thing.*

Brain: This is going to be fun.

*Brain scours his field of vision for his first target, spotting Natalie holding the Erasure, turned away from the mech. Brain presses a button on his controls.

The laser fires.*

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
James: NATALIE!
*Natalie turns her head. She sees James and then the laser. Natalie knows that this was the end. Her eyes widen as the red bolt nears closer towards her. She utters her last words, releasing tears as she does.*

Natalie: I love you.

*The laser strikes Natalie directly in her chest, causing the Erasure to be flung into the air. She closes her eyes and falls limp to the ground.*

Siy: MAMA!

Last edited:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Natalie turns her head. She sees James and then the laser. Natalie knows that this was the end. Her eyes widen as the red bolt nears closer towards her. She utters her last words, releasing tears as she does.*

Natalie: I love you.

*The laser strikes Natalie directly in her back, causing the Erasure to be flung into the air. She closes her eyes and falls limp to the ground.*

Siy: MAMA!
*All James knows is a cold sense of purpose. He picks up the Erasure and fires it directly at Brian*

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
*Walter points his pistols at Wart as he races forward.*

Wart (Prime Universe): A Doctor Carbanzo Junior! You won't be doing any meddling in my plans here!

*Wart abruptly throws the nearly-dead Vincent at Walter. Walter slides on the ground, as Vincent soars over him and has a very rough landing several meters away.*

Walter Carbanzo: Watch me.

*Walter does that things Simon Belmont does in Smash Ultimate and kicks Wart in the face. He then rapidly fires shots at Wart.*

Wart: Pretty fast...
*All James knows is a cold sense of purpose. He picks up the Erasure and fires it directly at Brian*
*Tragically, the Erasure only makes a squeaky, laserlike sound.*

Walter Carbanzo: What did I-!?

*Walter turns and sees Natalie. In his shock, he doesn't see Wart punching him in the back, knocking him forward on his face.*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*James carries the Erasure to Carbanzo*

James: It's your invention. Fix it.

*He drops the Erasure in front of Walter and walks over to hold his wife's limp body, and begins to sob*

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario

*He drops the Erasure in front of Walter and walks over to hold his wife's limp body, and begins to sob*
*Brain laughs wildly and floats over to the griefing James. One of the fists detached and hover over him and the now dead Natalie.*

Brain: As I am a just mouse, I will allow you to have a final statement before you join your wife.

*Siy struggles even more. She does not want a double tragedy.*

Last edited:

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda

*Walter, whose sunglasses have fallen off, watches in shock as this tragic event unfolds.*

Walter Carbanzo: ...he said no one would die...

*Wart walks up behind the grounded Walter.*

Wart (Prime Universe): Woe is me.

*Wart stomps down on Walter's back.*

Wart (Prime Universe): Your little toy doesn't work, does it?

*Walter invokes a bit of his brother's stoic attitude and suppresses his true emotions.*

Walter Carbanzo: No... Vincent made it, he's the fool who can't do anything right... he lied and said that no one would die on this journey!

Wart (Prime Universe): I know what it's like to be betrayed. I couldn't even trust Mouser by the time your brother did the Condemnation. Vincent Carbanzo really is the cause of all of our troubles, isn't it?

*Wart lifts his foot off of Walter and uses it to kick the Erasure away, in the general direction of the breathless Vincent, who sees it, looks up, and realizes what has happened.*

Walter Carbanzo: What are you suggesting?

Wart (Prime Universe): Join me, and we can rule together.

*Wart extends his hand to Walter, who eventually takes it.*

Walter Carbanzo: Thanks.

Wart (Prime Universe): Let's begin by wiping away this filth, shall w-

*Wart is shot in the neck at point-blank range.*

Walter Carbanzo: I'm afraid I'll have to decline your offer.

*Wart staggers, but does not fall.*

Wart (Prime Universe): Ghosts... don't... die...

Walter Carbanzo: Of course they don't.

*Wart throws a punch, which Walter blocks, though it certainly hurts pretty bad. Walter responds with gunfire, speedwalking backwards. Wart's back is now turned to Vincent, who is struggling to get up.*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Cayde is now awake*

Cayde: Chevs, what’s going on... what hit me?
Chevs: Brain has some sort of super killer robot suit, but I have an idea. What if we can somehow get you or Siy inside and use that to kill Wart because the Erasure is broken.

*He very purposefully leaves out who the victim of the killer robot was*

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Chevs: Brain has some sort of super killer robot suit, but I have an idea. What if we can somehow get you or Siy inside and use that to kill Wart because the Erasure is broken.

*He very purposefully leaves out who the victim of the killer robot was*
Cayde: Brain. Wait, where is Siy? Oh, God! Chevs, go find Siy and keep her safe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom