• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
James: I know, and I'm sorry. She went down doing her best to stop this. She was no innocent bystander.
Siy: I d-don’t wanna acc-accept the fac-fact that she’s g-g-gone...

Cayde: Siy, I know how you feel right now. I miss her just as much as you do. *sniff* But sometimes... things happen to people that we can’t control. Mom meant a lot to you, I understand. It’s okay. I want you to always, always remember your happiest memories with her. She will always be there for you, even if she isn’t here physically.

*Cayde surrounded her sister with a hug and a kiss on her forehead*

Siy: T-thank y-y-you...

*Siy wipes her face on her arm*

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
James: I know, and I'm sorry. She went down doing her best to stop this. She was no innocent bystander.
*A faint voice is heard from several meters away.*

Vincent Carbanzo: N-no... she WAS innocent... I... failed... two lives unaffiliated with this villain are lost... I only intended for only two casualties... Wart... and myself!

*Vincent raises the fully charged Erasure, pointing it at Wart. Wart turns around and charges at Vincent, knocking the Erasure backwards at a forty-five degree angle to his left (like a rugby ball). Unknowingly, Walter jumps up and grabs the Erasure before it hits the ground.*

Wart (Prime Universe): When will you realize that your toys are broken!?

*Wart punches Vincent in the ribs, knocking him back about six yards or so. Wart begins to step forward, smiling.*

Walter Carbanzo: HEY, KERMIT!!

*Wart sees Walter, holding the Erasure, fully charged and aimed directly at him.*

Wart (Prime Universe): Did your parents not teach you two discipline!?

Walter Carbanzo: Who cares about discipline!? LET CHAOS REIGN!!!

*Wart lunges at Walter, who pulls the trigger with all of his might. A flash of light, and everything goes dark.*

======

*Once visibility is restored, it is clear that Wart no longer exists. Vincent Carbanzo, filled with adrenaline, defies his severe injuries and gets up, running over to where his brother once stood.*

*The body of Walter lay still, with the fried remains of the Erasure in his right hand. The buttons on his trenchcoat are undone, and he is bleeding from the mouth.*

Vincent Carbanzo: I was going to fire the final shot... the sheer energy of the weapon was supposed to kill me, not you...

*Vincent does not think of the good times he shared with his brother, rather remembers all of the arguments they had and the negative things that had been said to each other. Not two, but five lives had been lost in the Gap, and none of them were Vincent Carbanzo.*

*But the Doctor does not have time to grieve. A tremor shakes the Gap. The white cracks in the dark sky were no longer emitting plaid streaks, and were beginning to seal up.*

Vincent Carbanzo: EVERYONE! WE NEED TO GO NOW! THE GAP IS CLOSING IN!!

*Carbanzo summons a Pipe Gate and jumps in without second thought. There is no time for second thoughts; not in this realm.*

Gorozoron

wild ride

Vincent Carbanzo: N-no... she WAS innocent... I... failed... two lives unaffiliated with this villain are lost... I only intended for only two casualties... Wart... and myself!

*Vincent raises the fully charged Erasure, pointing it at Wart. Wart turns around and charges at Vincent, knocking the Erasure backwards at a forty-five degree angle to his left (like a rugby ball). Unknowingly, Walter jumps up and grabs the Erasure before it hits the ground.*

*Wart punches Vincent in the ribs, knocking him back about six yards or so. Wart begins to step forward, smiling.*

*Wart sees Walter, holding the Erasure, fully charged and aimed directly at him.*

*Wart lunges at Walter, who pulls the trigger with all of his might. A flash of light, and everything goes dark.*

======

*Once visibility is restored, it is clear that Wart no longer exists. Vincent Carbanzo, filled with adrenaline, defies his severe injuries and gets up, running over to where his brother once stood.*

*The body of Walter lay still, with the fried remains of the Erasure in his right hand. The buttons on his trenchcoat are undone, and he is bleeding from the mouth.*

Vincent Carbanzo: I was going to fire the final shot... the sheer energy of the weapon was supposed to kill me, not you...

*Vincent does not think of the good times he shared with his brother, rather remembers all of the arguments they had and the negative things that had been said to each other. Not two, but five lives had been lost in the Gap, and none of them were Vincent Carbanzo.*

*But the Doctor does not have time to grieve. A tremor shakes the Gap. The white cracks in the dark sky were no longer emitting plaid streaks, and were beginning to seal up.*

*Carbanzo summons a Pipe Gate and jumps in without second thought. There is no time for second thoughts; not in this realm.*
* Mikes jumps in, along with Rifely *

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2

======

*Cayde grabs Siy and her father and starts running full speed towards the Pipe Gate. Pinky hops on Cayde’s shoulder one last time. Siy looks her mother’s dead body. It will be gone forever. Cayde had a death grip on Siy specifically, so she wouldn’t go back. All three go through the Pipe Gate.

This had been a wild ride. For some it was a happy ending, for others not so much. There was love, there were laughs, there were tears. It was finally all over. Wart was erased, but this came with a very life changing price. Life would go on, but it would change drastically for the Shilens.*

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
*Chevs pushes his head under James' arms so he can stand up with his burden. James then follows Chevs and the wolves through the gate.*
* Mikes jumps in, along with Rifely *
*Cayde grabs Siy and her father and starts running full speed towards the Pipe Gate. Pinky hops on Cayde’s shoulder one last time. Siy looks her mother’s dead body. It will be gone forever. Cayde had a death grip on Siy specifically, so she wouldn’t go back. All three go through the Pipe Gate.

This had been a wild ride. For some it was a happy ending, for others not so much. There was love, there were laughs, there were tears. It was finally all over. Wart was erased, but this came with a very life changing price. Life would go on, but it would change drastically for the Shilens.*
*Mike Daira quickly heads for the Pipe Gate.*

Mike Daira: I should be erased like the dimension I'm from... of course! The name change I was planning on doing! Henceforth, I am now Mike Dayra!

*Proud of this idiocy, Mike Dayra enters the Pipe Gate. But he is not the last to leave the Gap Between Dimensions.*

Mart: Open your heart, I'm coming home!

*The ghost enters the Pipe Gate just as it's closing.*

*In the Prime Universe (we're back at the Carbanzo residence, by the way), Vincent Carbanzo has collapsed onto the ground, and is now doing the last thing anyone would expect from the True Neutral genius- he has broken down, sobbing.*

Gorozoron

wild ride
*Mike Daira quickly heads for the Pipe Gate.*

Mike Daira: I should be erased like the dimension I'm from... of course! The name change I was planning on doing! Henceforth, I am now Mike Dayra!

*Proud of this idiocy, Mike Dayra enters the Pipe Gate. But he is not the last to leave the Gap Between Dimensions.*

Mart: Open your heart, I'm coming home!

*The ghost enters the Pipe Gate just as it's closing.*

*In the Prime Universe (we're back at the Carbanzo residence, by the way), Vincent Carbanzo has collapsed onto the ground, and is now doing the last thing anyone would expect from the True Neutral genius- he has broken down, sobbing.*
MikeHead.png: Wowza

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*The wolves show themselves out and go to the boat that took them there. Chevs morphs to his human form, and goes up to speak to Newman.*

Chevs: Hey, uh, can we go home?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom