• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
*Bowser stood outside the bombed ruins of his already-burnt down Castle.*

Bowser: ...I'm gonna be in so much debt...

*But within the few walls that remained was a Koopatrol named Sam. He was guarding... a wall. He was doing this by orders of the mad Emperor Ludwig, who had just recently been captured and sent to an insane asylum.*

*The capsule within the secret room changed its message.*

Original subject's physical status: DECEASED
Original subject's metaphysical status: LOCATION DETECTED, PARANORMAL BEACON DISPATCHED

*Within minutes, the capsule showed a green light, and a familiar frog emerged, just as he looked back on Condemnation Day.*

Mart: It's good to be back...

*Before Sam can respond to the voice within the wall, his neck is snapped with the force. Mart pulls up his hood and exits the secret room, headed for a secret hangar he had constructed. Within this hangar was his private vessel, the Mart Express.*

Mart: Looking good, Princess...

*Mart boards the Mart Express and makes the jump to hyperspace.*

Mart: I'll be sure to give this baby a tune-up when I get back to Gaia...

*And so, Mart began his journey... to reclaim his throne.*
*The wolves show themselves out and go to the boat that took them there. Chevs morphs to his human form, and goes up to speak to Newman.*

Chevs: Hey, uh, can we go home?
Newman: Sure! Let me go find my boat!

*Newman walks off to the elevator, not indicating whether the wolves should follow. I mean, I think they should, but I've never been in this exact situation before.*

AwdryFan1997

*The wolves file behind him*
*Newman exits the elevator one minute and thirty two point five seconds later, and tumbles down the hill in a childish and also extremely dangerous manner. At the bottom of the hill is a river where the boat was parked.*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Newman exits the elevator one minute and thirty two point five seconds later, and tumbles down the hill in a childish and also extremely dangerous manner. At the bottom of the hill is a river where the boat was parked.*
*The wolves go down the hill in a more dignified manner and stop at the boat*

Chevs: This thing can take us back home, yes?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Oh wait Newman's not going

*The wolves climb aboard the boat, and after a brief time, get it pointed towards home. They ride home in silence, still processing everything that had just happened. They land on the southern shore and look to Chevs, who readopted his wolf form first thing after landing.*

Aili: Well? Now what?

Chevs: We need to have Daggertooth's funeral. I'm not sure where the body is, and I don't want to go looking. It's been long enough his body is probably decayed something awful now, and I don't want that disfiguring our memories of him. Aili, you'll have to help me with this, I was still very young when Father died.

Aili: Well for any funeral it's preferable to have the body, especially for an alpha's funeral. The ceremonies cannot be properly completed and his memory not properly honored without the body there.

Chevs: Well, ok, hopefully it's not too bad

Aili: An alpha's funeral takes place at night anyway, and it's only been a couple of days, it should be fine.

*Chevs nods. The wolves did not notice that when they landed, a small, round creature was on the beach and had run into the woods. It ran to the same tree that Daggertooth used for contact with the outside world and had called the helicopter that took Cayde home from. He opened the door and went into the elevator. Once at the bottom, he walks up to his boss, who was much larger but just as round as him. The figure stood watching a killer robot being repaired and enhanced. Finally the Waddle Dee gathered the courage to speak.*

Waddle Dee: Your majesty! The wolves have returned.

King Dedede: Already? That's sooner than expected. We'll have to cancel all remaining orders. That's fine though, we should have more than enough for all our needs, the plan is still on schedule. My birthright shall be fulfilled.

*He begins to laugh, and the camera cuts*

--------------------TO BE CONTINUED IN A SPINOFF/SEQUEL STORY THAT I'LL BE WRITING SEPARATE FROM THE ROLEPLAY---------------

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
*The Shilen family minus one paid their goodbyes and said their farewells to everyone. After they flew back to Orlando with Dr. Nefario, Cole was there to pick them up. Once he saw that Natalie was not with them, he grew concerned and asked his brother about her whereabouts.*

Cole: James, where’s Nat? She-She went with you, right? Is Siy okay?

Last edited:

AwdryFan1997

I just remembered everything that happened last night and I feel awful.

*The largest ships of the Nightmare Fleet had fallen to the planets' surfaces and shattered. The smaller ones crumbled to dust upon impact. All personnel aboard the ships, including the Warts, Marts, Frederick Kooplozs and Ozzie VIIIs simply faded away.*

*The Prime Frederick Kooploz, whose plan to lead a team to liberate Guardia had worked (obviously Wart's destruction minutes after they arrived helped), now returned to the recently restored Koopa Kingdom to survey the damage.*

Frederick Kooploz: This is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

"Army" D. Fender: What?

Frederick Kooploz: These ships... if we seize these ships and sell them for scrap, we'll empty the pockets of everyone in this country!

"Army" D. Fender: Keep going...

Frederick Kooploz: And with that money, we'll buy up all of the destroyed private land and gentrificate it!

"Army" D. Fender: And sell it back to people who can't afford it? But then we won't make a profit because no one will buy it!

Frederick Kooploz: I'm not THAT stupid, Army; I'm going to keep the land that we buy and use it. I can set rent, I can set tolls, I can set taxes! And since I've been raising my own paycheck as Minister-President (and also committing embezzlement, shhh), I've drained the state's reserves! There'll be no resistance! I will privately own this nation!

"Army" D. Fender: But that will hinder economic gro-

Frederick Kooploz: Kooploz Enterprises does hardly any business in the Koopa Empire slash Kingdom! If this country goes into a depression, who cares? I might as well take out massive loans now so the peasantry can't!

"Army" D. Fender: Bowser's an idiot! He's going to solve the crisis by causing hyperinflation! Our entire company will be worthless!

*Kooploz realizes this.*

"Army" D. Fender: So regardless, it's time to do what I did and jump ship bef-

Frederick Kooploz: We're going to stage a coup.

"Army" D. Fender: WHAT!?

AwdryFan1997

"Army" D. Fender: So, the Castle of Koopa's literally right down the street, so, are we, like, doing this now?

Frederick Kooploz: Now is an opportune time, since I literally just helped save the universe, or so they all think... my personal reputation will only be damaged in the eyes of hippies who already didn't like me!

"Army" D. Fender: Very well, then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom