• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Mikey I have done more for town today than pretty much anyone in terms of what I've revealed, if you can't see a world where the person who has done the most isn't just town then honestly you're openwolfing or just throwing away this game. Your tinfoil on me is ridiculous and you're not listening to anything.
let's look at your contributions
you've introduced wifom around mechanics
you've "cleared" the 3P claim
you're 85% confident that rubik is town

nah
none of this helps town
you're not town

I'm sorry but if Mikey flips town then I am probably not playing here again.

I have seen awful deathtunnels against people who are clearly town in MyLo before but I've never seen one that's so tinfoily and so insulting to me as a player by insinuating I all but outed my game.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'm sorry but if Mikey flips town then I am probably not playing here again.

I have seen awful deathtunnels against people who are clearly town in MyLo before but I've never seen one that's so tinfoily and so insulting to me as a player by insinuating I all but outed my game.
oof

please just ignore him
Moe is an idiot but we’d still really like to have you around

Ok but in all seriousness, if Mikey is town and is going to be like this for the rest of the game then the game is over because scum only need one town misvote to win.

How would you feel about a thunderdome between me and Mikey today? If we're both town this game is over because I don't think he can overcome the confirmation bias of only seeing what they want to see.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
right now they need two people to misvote to win assuming tristan is working with town

How would you feel about a thunderdome between me and Mikey today? If we're both town this game is over because I don't think he can overcome the confirmation bias of only seeing what they want to see.
I’d personally not risk it all trying to figure out whether or not Moe is scum when I’m leaning towards a Rubik-Kirino team lol

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
The Miller speculation actually makes a lot of sense, and if that's the case then Sun could very well have still been the scum kill.

Wait, what the hell is this? Why could Sunfan still be the scum kill just because he's a miller based on what you said in this post at start of day?

I don't think sun fan was the mafia kill. I obviously can't explain why, but it's not the first thing that will likely come to your minds. Hence why I made my first post above.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
right now they need two people to misvote to win assuming tristan is working with town

I’d personally not risk it all trying to figure out whether or not Moe is scum when I’m leaning towards a Rubik-Kirino team lol
I'm also leaning towards an ex-minish team.

Wait, what the hell is this? Why could Sunfan still be the scum kill just because he's a miller based on what you said in this post at start of day?
I've got a theory that Mellow has worked out who the wolves are (or is attempting to) and is attempting to vote with them to end the game today.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I was also not scum reading sunfan.

I'm also leaning towards an ex-minish team.

I think it should be pretty clear at this point that I'm not scum. Like I get the paranoia after the Jojo game, but my play here isn't like that. I don't think I ever come into today as scum persuing a vote that I previously didn't have much opinion on. If Ex and I were scum together I already would have voted him before d3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom