• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
tbh I'm feeling that too. I tried reading the mechanical discussion that took up like 15 pages and comprehended next to none of it but it feels like just a lot of CWAC.

Though, is there a reason why you're locktown? Did I miss something? I think you are, but is it objective for anyone other than you?

btw I don't think you unvoted. It's not in the rules as being required but it's standard for ZD.
unvote
vote: legacy

/eyeroll

I had a rant about why I was town a while ago. It's not lock, but I should be every townie's top town
I'm top poster
I was town read by every single dead townie (meaning sunfan town read me)
I'm actually trying to solve the game here and hopefully that effort should be transparent
I've been town read by enough players at various points to be threadspewed town, if people are throwing me back in the poe it's wolves trying to widen the pool

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I can't actually figure out how to solve the game without legacy flipping wolf
I think it makes sense to go legacy first before kirino/rubik/mezlo area because night actions can help narrow that down; if this game were vanilla I'd be fine with joining minish on kirino

Mikey I have done more for town today than pretty much anyone in terms of what I've revealed, if you can't see a world where the person who has done the most isn't just town then honestly you're openwolfing or just throwing away this game. Your tinfoil on me is ridiculous and you're not listening to anything.

Sun was definitely towards the bottom of the consensus pile though, an awful nightkill. It's much more likely they were shot by the vigi (and attempted to be framed by the scum).

I highly doubt Sun was shot by the Vigi when Tristan being 3p WIFOM was a thing
I can vouch for Sun being framed.

It's more likely the vigi makes a bad hero shot (I mean no offence but people having me as their top scumread "because WIFOM" makes me not have much stock in the vigi sorry) and actually most likely Mellow being a serial killer (which should be accounted for by not eliminating in F4 btw). The alternative is that the mafia made a truly awful kill which I just don't see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom