• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Minish you were pushing for Tristan but I don’t think Tristan can be scum here without Legacy also being his scumbud, so what’s your opinion on him?

It’s a bit of a gambit but I honestly think they wouldn’t pull these weird shenanigans D2 and D3 as mafia and I feel like scum Rubik providing a fake framed result to spread chaos and put the option of Tristan being mafia back to the table is what’s actually going on here

There are his votes who are also ambiguous at best (leaving RVS vote in a mislynch D1 and pushing for the 3p D2) and his reads were pretty lackluster until toDay

What are your opinions on a possible Kirino+Rubik team? :v

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Minish you were pushing for Tristan but I don’t think Tristan can be scum here without Legacy also being his scumbud, so what’s your opinion on him?

It’s a bit of a gambit but I honestly think they wouldn’t pull these weird shenanigans D2 and D3 as mafia and I feel like scum Rubik providing a fake framed result to spread chaos and put the option of Tristan being mafia back to the table is what’s actually going on here

There are his votes who are also ambiguous at best (leaving RVS vote in a mislynch D1 and pushing for the 3p D2) and his reads were pretty lackluster until toDay

I mean I think Tristan is probably just 3rd party now. And if he is I'm like 95% on Kirino being scum. Though he has me confused with his recent posts.

I don't know about Rubik really. I see his town play here. But if Kirino is scum, Tristan is 3rd party, I'm town, I feel like Mikey is town, that leaves you, Rubik, Johnny, or Legacy as being the other 2 scum.

I'm going to do some ISO in a bit when I'm on my laptop so I'll see then what I think about possible pairings.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac

what are you doing
like, kirino and rubik probably aren't partners because of that weird interaction the other day right
just vote legacy

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
what are you doing
like, kirino and rubik probably aren't partners because of that weird interaction the other day right
just vote legacy
I can see that interaction either it as mafia rubik doing something to get a townpants from a townie or a powerwolf move bluffing to kinda force a clear on each other

rubik comes off as mafia to me in both scenarios though

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Imma be honest, 4-6 pages of various wifom theories is mentally draining. Kinda just word vomiting a post rn when work is slower.

Rubik is still scum lean I think. I get what Legacy is trying to say, but the fact remains that Rubik's clear is based on asking Kirino to reveal who he is. Not only that, but nobody else came forward on Rubik's behalf today, meaning it was either a one-shot named Fruit Vendor type role, it's X-Shot and he didn't use it tonight in favor of something else, or Rubik is flat out lying. He also didn't specify whether text was colored in his letter, and never clarified it either. Could just be an oversight, but scum slip is possible.

I don't think Tristan is scum, I don't think my letter was tampered with at all, which makes me want to believe Rubik's letter is legitimate, and was just tampered with or disrupted in some manner (whether it was Sun being a miller or someone else messing it up). That said, it doesn't preclude him from being scum, those aren't mutually inclusive events. Nor does my letter existing mean Tristan isn't an SK.

Min's activity dipped overall, something I expect scum Min would do. Same could be said for Kirino.

Gun to my head, I'd say that's my scum team, but it still feels wrong for some reason, mainly because I have reason to believe either one could be scum, but never both.

Gonna come back to post more in a bit

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Imma be honest, 4-6 pages of various wifom theories is mentally draining. Kinda just word vomiting a post rn when work is slower.

Rubik is still scum lean I think. I get what Legacy is trying to say, but the fact remains that Rubik's clear is based on asking Kirino to reveal who he is. Not only that, but nobody else came forward on Rubik's behalf today, meaning it was either a one-shot named Fruit Vendor type role, it's X-Shot and he didn't use it tonight in favor of something else, or Rubik is flat out lying. He also didn't specify whether text was colored in his letter, and never clarified it either. Could just be an oversight, but scum slip is possible.

I don't think Tristan is scum, I don't think my letter was tampered with at all, which makes me want to believe Rubik's letter is legitimate, and was just tampered with or disrupted in some manner (whether it was Sun being a miller or someone else messing it up). That said, it doesn't preclude him from being scum, those aren't mutually inclusive events. Nor does my letter existing mean Tristan isn't an SK.

Min's activity dipped overall, something I expect scum Min would do. Same could be said for Kirino.

Gun to my head, I'd say that's my scum team, but it still feels wrong for some reason, mainly because I have reason to believe either one could be scum, but never both.

Gonna come back to post more in a bit
My top town read died last night.

Take that as you will.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
it's pretty easy to say it's your top town read after they die lol

I don't think I remember you saying anything of sorts D1 or D2 about Sun being your townread though
Because I didn't want to telegraph anything too much.

I repeatedly said me and sun were bad wagons yesterday iirc.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm town and I think Sun is a bad wagon.

I might not have the energy to contribute heavily right now, but I'm certainly also a bad wagon. If people still think I'm scum by day 4, I'll probably be more fine dying there, but it's a waste to lynch me sooner.

I hate that it's the final day and we don't have wagons deeper than 2 votes. At this rate, scum is going to get an easy win. Shallow wagons rarely hit scum.
Here you go.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I wanted sun alive because I thought he was town and was hoping to take advantage of his strong play.

There has been pressure on me basically ever day and the people voting for me are not the ones getting nked really. That's not indicative of scum in a game this stompy.

Ok so in all honesty.

In worlds where I'm town and Mikey is town, this game is effectively unwinnable for us. So I'm starting to believe that this vote today has to be between me and Mikey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom