• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bloodborne Mafia: A Paleblood Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I can see LG being upset with Karu and Tristan still making largely meaningless posts after RVS had ended, but I don't think they were inherently scummy. Tristan talking about random **** is something he does all the time in games and karu is new so I can understand her not wanting to lynch someone she had RVS voted for. I think LG definitely overreacted, but that post isn't inherently scummy in and of itself.

k well w/e i'm going to bed v soon since i have to get up early tomorrow. I doubt i'll be awake for EoD. I'd ask someone to convince me which bandwagon to jump onto but... =^)

I'd honestly love to be lynched but i have a responsibility to my faction.

Unvote
Vote: Libk

that ought to be a tie i think

Has Libk done anything scummy or is this purely for self-preservation?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Yo, just saw the tagged post. I'm on a trip to Seattle this weekend, and alerts for this thread have been messing up for me. Apologies. Haven't caught up with anything else, but in reply to @Prophecies About Bok Choy I put my vote on you just to joke around. I didn't know what the vote count was at the time.
I'm in the room for the night now, so i'll catch up real fast and make a legit serious post then.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I think I'll
Vote: Little Gumball
She says that her "scummiest post" thing was a joke, but I honestly didn't get jokey feels from it on the first read-through. Seems like backtracking to me.

I also find a little weirdness with this post from Karu:

And did you use the word premature, why? You're making it seem as if he's an unborn fetus ew
It seems like she's trying to change the subject and I find it weird, but that's not enough to get a vote from me. Just find it really weird and wanted to point it out.

Pen

The game is on!
Maybe it's because Gummy hasn't played here in a while, but I find her play style quite off. Sure, she is as active as ever, but the way she has been going after karu seems odd to me. Her seasons for doing it aren't good even for day 1, and I can't help but find this play unusual for Gummy. Of course it could be because it's been a long time since I last played with her, but I think it's also a good possibility that she's up to something, well, quite fishy.

It seems like she's trying to change the subject and I find it weird, but that's not enough to get a vote from me. Just find it really weird and wanted to point it out.

I think that was just karu trying to tone down the argument a bit by making a joke. Nothing strange in my opinion if my assumption is correct.

And for the record, I prefer my pineapple to be on a cheeseburger. ^^

Pen

The game is on!
I did find it strange that LG said she has a responsibility to her faction. Was that a scum slip?

Unvote

Vote: LittleGumball

Honestly, I feel the other reasons for voting her are overblown, but this is a potential slip that I think can be followed.

Gummy's wording there did catch my attention as well, but after having given it some thought I don't really think it's a slip. We're all part of a faction unless we're some lonely third party role. I think there are better things to accuse Gummy of, such as the way she went after karu, but that's just my opinion. Anyway, none of what's happened today makes me particularly suspicious of anyone, which is why I choose to stick with my early random vote.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I am not at all seeing how LittleGumball is scummy. Seems to me she was making a joke at one point and then took something someone else did that they admitted was serious (unvoting Pendio) and noted how they thought it was a bit strange. Whether you think she's overreacting or not is rather irrelevant, I don't think she's playing out of character at all. I find it weird that people who weren't in a tie are voting for her for trying to scum hunt and if she flips town I'm going to be looking at the people on her lynch pretty closely. I wanna see a vote count before the day ends please @Johnny Sooshi

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I am not at all seeing how LittleGumball is scummy. Seems to me she was making a joke at one point and then took something someone else did that they admitted was serious (unvoting Pendio) and noted how they thought it was a bit strange. Whether you think she's overreacting or not is rather irrelevant, I don't think she's playing out of character at all. I find it weird that people who weren't in a tie are voting for her for trying to scum hunt and if she flips town I'm going to be looking at the people on her lynch pretty closely. I wanna see a vote count before the day ends please @Johnny Sooshi

I can understand the joke vote, it is day 1 after all, but that vote was in the same post where she said that karu had posted the scummiest thing she had seen all game, yet she went with the joke vote and not the serious one. That vote also put Tristan in a tie, which was the reason I unvoted, since my vote on him was just a random day 1 vote. I just found it odd that she thought karu was scummy, but didn't vote for her, even though she continued to question karu after her inital vote and before I put the second vote on her, tying her with others.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I can understand the joke vote, it is day 1 after all, but that vote was in the same post where she said that karu had posted the scummiest thing she had seen all game, yet she went with the joke vote and not the serious one. That vote also put Tristan in a tie, which was the reason I unvoted, since my vote on him was just a random day 1 vote. I just found it odd that she thought karu was scummy, but didn't vote for her, even though she continued to question karu after her inital vote and before I put the second vote on her, tying her with others.
I agree that it's strange but if she was scum and protecting someone she wouldn't have brought up karus post at all I don't think. I'm not seeing how she's scummy from this.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I agree that it's strange but if she was scum and protecting someone she wouldn't have brought up karus post at all I don't think. I'm not seeing how she's scummy from this.

I'll admit, it isn't the absolute strongest evidence of being scum, but it was the best lead I've seen so far.

This statement seems kinda odd to me as well though. I know I personally didn't vote her for trying to scum hunt. It was pretty much the opposite. She was trying to scum hunt, then doing nothing about it. Plus the people voting her are trying to scum hunt as well (unless they are scum, of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom