• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bloodborne Mafia: A Paleblood Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Unvote

Vote: LittleGumball

both of these statements are scummy but i can only vote once so

Vote: Tristan

This seems a bit scummy to me. Voting Tristan makes it another tie, and the vote was based on something non-serious. That wouldn't be too big of a deal on day 1, but you also said that what karu did seemed scummy, but didn't vote for her even though that was actually a game related reason.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I hate to do this guys, but I've been feeling really sick all day and it's taking all my energy just trying to read this thread (I haven't even read anything since my last post), so I'm gonna disappear for the remainder of the day and try to get some rest.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Unvote

This seems a bit scummy to me. Voting Tristan makes it another tie, and the vote was based on something non-serious. That wouldn't be too big of a deal on day 1, but you also said that what karu did seemed scummy, but didn't vote for her even though that was actually a game related reason.
is joke :(

It's no longer a tie now that you've unvoted your Totally Obvious Scumbud!!!™ jsyk wink wink

I'm going to change my vote before going to bed, only reason i'm holding back is I don't want to keep changing and making more work for Jon Boi. I want to be sure of my vote. In the end it's probably going to end up on someone with a high vote tally since a vote on Karu would be wasted if no one is going to lynch her.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
is joke :(

It's no longer a tie now that you've unvoted your Totally Obvious Scumbud!!!™ jsyk wink wink

I'm going to change my vote before going to bed, only reason i'm holding back is I don't want to keep changing and making more work for Jon Boi. I want to be sure of my vote. In the end it's probably going to end up on someone with a high vote tally since a vote on Karu would be wasted if no one is going to lynch her.

Me unvoting Tristan does get rid of that tie and creates one on you, but I feel like there is more to go on with you because of what I pointed out. Your vote may have been a joke, but it was in the middle of serious posts (some of which were yours), so it seems a little odd.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Me unvoting Tristan does get rid of that tie and creates one on you, but I feel like there is more to go on with you because of what I pointed out. Your vote may have been a joke, but it was in the middle of serious posts (some of which were yours), so it seems a little odd.
it's a tie until i break the tie like i said i'm going 2

tell u what how about we both vote for karu and also convince someone else to vote for her too

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

tell u what how about we both vote for karu and also convince someone else to vote for her too

I think I'm going to keep my vote on you for now. Unless someone else does something that seems more scummy, I feel like your my best lead. I'm not really willing to vote karu at this point because the thing that made you suspicious about her for feels more town like to me.

karu

Panamaniac

*inhale* let me point out all the ways that this response is just wrong.

First of all, the only reason you think I'm scum is because I unvoted Pendio due to the game getting serious. This is something the majory of players do so this isn't even strong evidence against me
Secondly, you just posted something that's gonna get you lynched. Why? You don't just say "you vote for her, I vote for here, we get someone else to vote for her and that's that." That's scummier than anything anyone has said so far in the game. You plan to bangwagon me, something that, in general, scum do in the beginning of the game

D

Deleted member 14134

Sorry gummy but I'm keeping my vote on you for the time being. You quoted both Tristans and Karus post yet you put your vote on Tristan even though you later said you thought Karus post was the scummiest thing you read all day. Why not take it off when Tristan pointed out that you created another tie? At that point the game was starting to get serious and yet you throw a joke vote out that throws Tristan into the mix to. There's still alot of time so I'll hear what you have to say.

Deku did also put another vote on me but that might just be self preservation since he already had two votes on him as well, though he didn't provide any reasoning to it. I'd like to hear what he has to say to.

@DekuNut

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Why not take it off
this:

btw y'all don't have to tag me i'm reading the thread no worries :bubsy:

D

Deleted member 14134

Ya but if you unvoted right away I feel like it'd be easy enough to keep track of. You have three votes on you now because you might actually have good intentions lol. I'd like to see some other people weigh in on this. It's day one so there's not much to go off of right now. Since she's that experienced I don't think she'd make a mistake like that but she's also experienced enough to make a move and pass it off as a day one joke. Idk, I hope more people chip in before the day ends.

btw y'all don't have to tag me i'm reading the thread no worries :bubsy:

I just thought you'd be happy to see that senpai noticed you.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
k well w/e i'm going to bed v soon since i have to get up early tomorrow. I doubt i'll be awake for EoD. I'd ask someone to convince me which bandwagon to jump onto but... =^)

I'd honestly love to be lynched but i have a responsibility to my faction.

Unvote
Vote: Libk

that ought to be a tie i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom