• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bloodborne Mafia: A Paleblood Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I really don't understand the hate, pineapples and pizza were made for each other. :shrugs:

Also lg was the a serious vote? cuz you just created another three way tie lmao

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
How is my statement scummy? It's normal to unvote someone you randomly voted for the first day once the game starts to get serious because you run the risk if lynching a valuable townie
Lynching town on day 1 is almost unavoidable and day 1 lynches are always necessary imo. It just reads to me like scum trying to prevent potentially lynching their scumbud early.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

karu

Panamaniac
I really don't understand the hate, pineapples and pizza were made for each other. :shrugs:

OK look! I hate fruit on pizza cause the fruit was put in the oven along with the pizza meaning the fruit is now hot and soggy, and I hate that very much so. I like my fruit frozen and with salt

karu

Panamaniac
Lynching town on day 1 is almost unavoidable and day 1 lynches are always necessary imo. It just reads to me like scum trying to prevent potentially lynching their scumbud early.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I get where you're coming from, but I don't know if the person I randomly voted for is town or not. If on day one other people look scummier than my random vote ima vote for them cause I at least have suspicion on that person

karu

Panamaniac
i love it when ****posts interrupt actual discussion and aren't even attached to anything relevant to the game =^) damn i'm already salty who shoved this stick up my ass
This is serious and it contributes to the game -_- but if it bothers you that much I guess I can stop the importance of talking about pizza toppings

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I get where you're coming from, but I don't know if the person I randomly voted for is town or not. If on day one other people look scummier than my random vote ima vote for them cause I at least have suspicion on that person
well clearly you don't want to lynch Pendio. It reads to me like you're scum and you want clean hands in case pendio does indeed turn up town, or you're both scum and you're saving him from an accidental and premature death.

I'm not saying this is decisive evidence ofc but it's the scummiest thing i've seen all day

karu

Panamaniac
well clearly you don't want to lynch Pendio. It reads to me like you're scum and you want clean hands in case pendio does indeed turn up town, or you're both scum and you're saving him from an accidental and premature death.

I'm not saying this is decisive evidence ofc but it's the scummiest thing i've seen all day
Of course I don't want to lynch senpai, I literally have no read if him whatsoever. That's a waste of my vote especially if there's other people who are active that I can get a read on. And did you use the word premature, why? You're making it seem as if he's an unborn fetus ew

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Of course I don't want to lynch senpai, I literally have no read if him whatsoever. That's a waste of my vote especially if there's other people who are active that I can get a read on. And did you use the word premature, why? You're making it seem as if he's an unborn fetus ew
pre·ma·ture
ˌprēməˈCHo͝or/
adjective
adjective: premature
occurring or done before the usual or proper time; too early.
"the sun can cause premature aging"
synonyms: untimely, (too) early, unseasonable, before time

Out of curiosity who would you rather lynch instead? Or do you have no read of anyone?

karu

Panamaniac
pre·ma·ture
ˌprēməˈCHo͝or/
adjective
adjective: premature
occurring or done before the usual or proper time; too early.
"the sun can cause premature aging"
synonyms: untimely, (too) early, unseasonable, before time

Out of curiosity who would you rather lynch instead? Or do you have no read of anyone?
I don't have anyone I want to lynch, not yet at least. But since you are the most active right now I have a read on you: town lead.

karu

Panamaniac
One last question do you agree that there definitely should be a lynch on Day 1?
A day one lynch, for, depends.

If the game is generally laid back then a day one lynch could prove useful, in that case yes. If the game is heated right from start and if there's someone who is obviously scummy, then yes.

So lynching day one is ok, but not necessary on some special certain Occasions. Did that make sense?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
A day one lynch, for, depends.

If the game is generally laid back then a day one lynch could prove useful, in that case yes. If the game is heated right from start and if there's someone who is obviously scummy, then yes.

So lynching day one is ok, but not necessary on some special certain Occasions. Did that make sense?
not really lmao, you never specified a situation in which you wouldn't lynch but it seems like 90% of the time you want a lynch, which is good enough for me. No further explanation needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom