• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bloodborne Mafia: A Paleblood Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

i'm serious this time I swear

This time its for real.

G

Guest-3

Shhhhhhhhh, it's okay Bokky. It'll alllllllllllllll end sooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....
HAH, jk, we still have like 24 hours whoops

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Vote Count

Pendio (1)
: karu
LittleGumball (1): Prophecies About Bok Choy
DekuNut (2): Kristofer Cain, A Link In Time
Prophecies About Bok Choy (2): Tristan, DekuNut
Libk (1): Pendio
Tristan (1): Minish_Link

The Day ends in a little over 24 hours, just to give y'all a heads up.

D

Deleted member 14134

This is ridiculous! I've provided irrefutable evidence as to why LG is scum and you guys don't even listen! I'm sick of coming into these games and providing my WISDOM and knowledge only to be laughed at and disagreed with! I said dank memes are SCUMMY af and you guys just completely ignore my evidence like ALWAYS! That's IT! I'm going to Zelda Universe to play mafia! Everyone there is much nicer than all you jerks! I'm leaving forever! Goodbye!

K seriously, I'm done channeling my inner Vita, pls don't vote me out for it kek.

D

Deleted member 14134

So seeing how we're slowly coming to the end of day one and both Deku and I have two votes against us I want to let you guys know that I will be breaking the tie by voting Deku if this holds up and the end of the day is approaching. I don't want to drop a last minute vote to catch everyone off guard so I think by posting this I'm giving you guys enough notice. If I get killed via coinflip it won't help town at all. I'm obviously unsure about Dekus alignment but since I know I'm town there's a better (but still small) chance of hitting scum by voting for him.

Again, I want to emphasize that I don't have any idea of Dekus alignment (or anyones for that matter) but I'll be voting him simply because he's the one tied for votes with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom