• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bloodborne Mafia: A Paleblood Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

karu

Panamaniac
I just learned that swedes put banana on pizza. Wtf. That's almost as satanic as Pineapple on pizza. Pendio must be scum

Unvote
Vote: Pendio
Banana con pizza?! Pineapple con pizza?!?! What the heck is next?! Anchovies con pizza?!?!?!

Reactions: Pen

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
So seeing how we're slowly coming to the end of day one and both Deku and I have two votes against us I want to let you guys know that I will be breaking the tie by voting Deku if this holds up and the end of the day is approaching. I don't want to drop a last minute vote to catch everyone off guard so I think by posting this I'm giving you guys enough notice. If I get killed via coinflip it won't help town at all. I'm obviously unsure about Dekus alignment but since I know I'm town there's a better (but still small) chance of hitting scum by voting for him.

Again, I want to emphasize that I don't have any idea of Dekus alignment (or anyones for that matter) but I'll be voting him simply because he's the one tied for votes with me.
have people in recent memory been put under scrutiny for this situation? i didn't think a vote solely to save yourself required a post beforehand to warn everyone of it.

I'm not trying to pick at this because i think it's townish or scummy, i just find it interesting

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
have people in recent memory been put under scrutiny for this situation? i didn't think a vote solely to save yourself required a post beforehand to warn everyone of it.

I'm not trying to pick at this because i think it's townish or scummy, i just find it interesting
He is new, so I wouldn't put much stock into it.

Self-preservation is always in a player's best interest regardless of alignment, but I feel Bok declaring his intent so early on is more townie than not. I would expect scum to sit back and let the pressure on them dissipate or log on to snipe the coutnerwagon at the last minute if the votes were to end in a tie.

D

Deleted member 14134

Not only that, Pendio has 2 votes as well. Flipping a 3 sided coin seems interesting.
I didn't even realize that he had two votes as well. Not much to go off on either of them right now though.

karu

Panamaniac
Well the game is ish starting to get serious

Unvote

I don't want to contribute to lynching someone who might be town just cause RVS

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Unvote

Vote: Libk

I don't like that Pendio vote. Creating a three-way tie like that looks scummy to me, also it kinda looks like an OMGUS vote, which I also don't like. I realize I'm tying it up between Libk and Deku myself, but tbh, we've wasted a lot of time this day and need to start talking, and I don't really like Deku's Bok vote either.

Also guys, Pineapple on pizza is amazing.

karu

Panamaniac
Unvote

Vote: Libk

I don't like that Pendio vote. Creating a three-way tie like that looks scummy to me, also it kinda looks like an OMGUS vote, which I also don't like. I realize I'm tying it up between Libk and Deku myself, but tbh, we've wasted a lot of time this day and need to start talking, and I don't really like Deku's Bok vote either.

Also guys, Pineapple on pizza is amazing.
How dare you think the pineapple on pizza is anything but gross?!

And yes, we've been pretty laid back for day 1.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
How does it look omgus? and I didn't realize the tie until Bok mentioned other tie.

Also, go die. Pineapple is bad and you should feel bad.

karu

Panamaniac
both of these statements are scummy but i can only vote once so

Vote: Tristan
How is my statement scummy? It's normal to unvote someone you randomly voted for the first day once the game starts to get serious because you run the risk if lynching a valuable townie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom