• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Best Soundtrack

Squirrel

The Rodent King
What do you think is the best soundtrack from Oot?
I made two videos of the 20 best:

[video=youtube;uI1N1cPhFdY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI1N1cPhFdY[/video]

[video=youtube;KhmVpe9hiMc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhmVpe9hiMc[/video]

My username is Kotake&Koume because Oot was the first LoZ game I played and Kotake and Koume's theme is my favorite theme from it.

Zora's Domain

Each time I listen to it, I get a strange feeling of peacefulness.
The song is just amazing.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Either the Forest Temple theme or Ganon's Tower. Both fit their respective locations beautifully, especially Ganon's Tower .. it's ominous like the tower itself, and it perfectly sells the premise that the final showdown is right around the corner.

Song Of Storms is my favorite, along with the beginning title theme.

I don't know if this is the right place or not (if it isn't, I'll delete the post), but I did a classical Medley cover of Song Of Storms, Song Of Healing, and the opening theme for two guitars if any of you guys want to listen. Since we're talking about soundtrack and all.
http://soundcloud.com/arbiters-ground/song-of-storms-ocarina-of-time

I also love the Fairy Fountain theme, and Forest Temple. Gah, picking just one track is too hard.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
I've got a favourite too. The Fire Temple Sound with the, allegedly, Islamic Chants.

[video=youtube;qk0e6qd4jLc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk0e6qd4jLc[/video]

Because it's so damn creepy. This tune actually sucks (well, it's not easy listening), but it's a unique one because of its creepiness. So, this makes the original Fire Temple Sound to something special (even it was removed in the newer versions).

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I seriously have a problem with the fire temple theme. I can't stand it. It's not the worst soundtrack from Oot but it's still pretty bad. It's just the chanting that gets me. I can't stand it. :sick:

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
I'm torn between Gerudo Valley, Song of Storms, and Hyrule Field. Personally I love them all equally. However because I have heard the new Orchestrated Hyrule Field theme, I'll have to say that it's my favorite now. I have yet to hear any new versions of Gerudo Valley and Song of Storms, so if they ever come out then I'll really decide :P

AwesomeLink86

Link is awesome!!
Tough one........Windmill's Hut is one of my top favorites along with the Gerudo valley theme. The Hyrule Field is also epic too. So is the Lost Woods theme. Oooohh, the tune they play in shops is super catchy. Hmmm....I like Zelda's theme.....but I also like Epona's theme....OH WAIT I KNOW! The Ganon's Tower theme is awesome, but I tend to like the Twinrova theme...............WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME PICK!!! :mad::P:S:dry:

Hmm........I really don't know :lol:

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
The Spirit temple and the opening theme are my favorites. I love both of those. I also love the music found in the lake hylia laboratory(poe hunters house). I like that Arabian sound it has.

Ooooohhhh so many to chose from! Let's see...

I love the Kakariko Village theme. It's peaceful yet sad at the same time which I think creates a unique feel for it.
I also love the Lon Lon Ranch theme and it's country music vibes because I LOVE country music!
The Hyrule Market and Goron City are up there for their catchy beats.
And the Shadow and Fire Temple (with the chanting) are up there as well because they are so creepy! Love the chills those themes give me.
Oh, and Inside the Deku Tree is amazing as well because of the dream-like sound of it. Put some headphones on, close your eyes, and listen to that song to see what I mean! :)

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Apart from the many themes member above me have mentioned.

I really like the Market Theme, Mini-game Theme, and the Hyrule Courtyard Theme when you're sneaking around the guards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom