• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Best Boss: Who Did You Enjoy Tearing to Pieces the Most?

Which Boss?

• Queen Gohma(Deku Tree)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King Dodongo(DongoDongo Cavern)

• Barinade(JabuJabu's Belly)

• Phantom Ganon(Forest Temple)

• Volvagia(Fire Temple)

• Morpha(Water Temple)

• Bongo Bongo(Shadow Temple)

• Kotake & Koume/Twinrova(Spirit Temple)

• Ganondorf(Ganon's Tower)

• Ganon(Ganon's Tower[broken])

• Total voters

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
So, who? Did you enjoy blasting taste buds off Dodongo? Or was it fast-paced hookshotting at a tiny ball in Morpha?:hmm:

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I always look forward to battling Volvagia, hence I try to save the fire temple for as long as possible, but that could have something to do with me loving dragons :P

Man, replaying the Forest Temple was really great for me. I made sure to put myself in a quiet room with headphones and nobody distracting me. I forgot how great and insanely clever that dungeon is, and it's so beautiful, too. A mixture of nature and castle architecture. Phantom Ganon just tops it all off since he's such a good, and unique, boss.

I really don't care for Volvagia as a boss. The boss battle itself is kind of bland and lacks adrenaline. The best thing is that Volvagia first off, does look really cool, and secondly the music is really great.

vcdomith

Mad Artist
It's so hard to choose between Volvagia and Phatom Ganon, but Volvagia is cooler(just because he's a dragon)

K

King of Hyrule

My favorite boss was Ganon because everytime Link shoves the sword down his throat I get goosebumps!

But my favorite to defeat was Morpha. I took out my frustration from the water temple by yelling "Die! Die! Die!" everytime I swung at the nucleas.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ganondorf definitely was my favorite boss to fight! Twinrova was pretty unique and fun to fight her(their?)self, but playing tennis with Ganondorf, and doing the spin attack against his desperation attack, was just so much fun. Sure, Phantom Ganon offers more of a varied matchup what with the pictures and everything, but Ganondork was just so much more satisfying to cut down.

No one's said Barinade yet?

Back when the game first came out, my friend and I lost SOOOO many times against Barinade. We were ready to become adult Link, so it was pretty frustrating. We had to go back and get an extra bottle for a fairy just to beat it.

Now, it's just a fun, unique battle. Electric jellyfish...you're constantly in motion...and so little is known about Barinade. I just love the boss battle.

I liked battling the Twinrova the most, mostly because I liked reflecting their attacks back at them. Pretty good use of a mirror, I would say.
In second, I liked playing whack-a-dragon with Volvagia.
In third, killing Ganon in general.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
I personally think I enjoyed pummelling Twinrova the most. Not to mention how great the effects and events in that temple were. Spirit temple was my favorite temple. I also think that L-targeting made it fun/challenging for me to play. I personally like Twinrova. As previously stated. :xd:

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
It was a close tie between Twinrova and Phantom Ganon. I loved the whole 'Turn it against them' theme with Twinrova, but Phantom Ganon is just such a nice boss. The phases of the battle really felt like they belonged with such a character. Plus, he's got a magical Staff-blade thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom