• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Best Boss: Who Did You Enjoy Tearing to Pieces the Most?

Which Boss?

• Queen Gohma(Deku Tree)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King Dodongo(DongoDongo Cavern)

• Barinade(JabuJabu's Belly)

• Phantom Ganon(Forest Temple)

• Volvagia(Fire Temple)

• Morpha(Water Temple)

• Bongo Bongo(Shadow Temple)

• Kotake & Koume/Twinrova(Spirit Temple)

• Ganondorf(Ganon's Tower)

• Ganon(Ganon's Tower[broken])

• Total voters
For me was Bongo Bongo. It was so difficult, I died 3 times trying to kill it. I even cleared ganondorf with one try(including ganon)

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
No worries, i was new to OoT and when i got to the Deku Tree I was sooooo confused. BTW, thanks guys for not saying this was a double post. I'm sure there's been one like it before. :DAppreciation!

K

King of Hyrule

Poor King Dodongo....0 votes!! But that is probably because he was the easiest boss on the game I think. It was either him or Gohma. But Gohma was a more interesting fight.

Yes it would have to be Barinade for me.
A boss for a long time i found rather hard.

Now i just love beating him.
Its a level i do not like but i do like.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
WW and OoT are like opposites. You have a life temple with a fire boss in OoT compared to WW who has a similar(and named Gohma)fire boss in a fire temple. Dodongo was, like, super easy.

Bongo Bongo is one of my favorite bosses in all Zelda games. Very unique and inspired many future Zelda bosses, it always appeared to me he was the spirit of a man who was tortured to death, the music was awesome with him singing, he was defiantly a challenge at first, and he is the largest boss in the game.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
Twinrova is the most interesting, and I'm gonna tell you why.

Twinrova is an interesting boss in that there are two of them. Now, there are other bosses in the Zelda series of which there are two or more such as Molodorm in LttP, but Twinrova is unique in being two different bosses, with two different attacks, fire and ice. These are also not just two visually different attacks, but their effects are also different.

In the first stage, it is very interesting how Kotake and Koume's weaknesses are each other's powers, and the gameplay involving use of the mirror shield to deflect the beams at the other was fun and challenging.

Then, of course, they combined into one boss, and the gameplay became even more fun, now using the mirror shield to absorb attacks, and having it reflect as well.

Another part of what made defeating Kotake and Koume so exciting was that they had long been setting up obstacles, and had first used the Iron Knuckle to keep you at bay to kidnap Nabooru, then had used her as a minion. So, it was an emotional victory of sorts to defeat them, after having dealt with so many of their minions.

C

Coolwordnnumber

My favorite boss was twinrova, because I like sending her attacks back at her (them) and they have 2 phases which most bosses don't. Also the conversation they have after the fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom