• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 3: Link's Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
Hey! Is it just me, or has nobody else seen Josie? I looked far back into the thread and I haven't seen a single post from Josie.

EBWODP
Also goomboo, HoM probably edited that part after he sent the message, because he saw you voted. JS

Hey! Is it just me, or has nobody else seen Josie? I looked far back into the thread and I haven't seen a single post from Josie.

EBWODP
Also goomboo, HoM probably edited that part after he sent the message, because he saw you voted. JS

YEAH !!!!! OK I GET IT... Can u get off my back about this, please...

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!

Well, if you look at Josie's post history she has only posted a couple times. But if you look at her profile you'll see she also hasn't really been on in days.
We still have one potential replacement, and I'm guessing that if HoM decides not to modkill her he'd send in the replacement. Chances are if she's a power role like the doc she'll be replaced and if she's vanilla the replacement would be saved for a more important roll, though different mods do things differently so it could really go either way.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
Well, if you look at Josie's post history she has only posted a couple times. But if you look at her profile you'll see she also hasn't really been on in days.
We still have one potential replacement, and I'm guessing that if HoM decides not to modkill her he'd send in the replacement. Chances are if she's a power role like the doc she'll be replaced and if she's vanilla the replacement would be saved for a more important roll, though different mods do things differently so it could really go either way.

Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up.

Wow... that just seemed like nothing but a bunch of wasted posts for me to read. Anyway the day ends today, a couple people still have not voted, so they better hurry up and vote or face death. Our majority is still against Tecknokid, so I think you (tecknokid) should post what more of a defense that you can if you don't want to be lynched. Also is it just me or do we have quite a few lurkers in this game?? There are many people who are really just posting the minimum to get by and are not helping the town out at all.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
Well, I have noticed that Celeboy and Link to Present Haven't been giving out much information, they have been keeping to themselves mostly.
Posted by Link to Present
I follow the game but I just have nothing to say most of the time
I have a feeling he's Holding stuff back from us.

So if I live(and they do too) I will
IGMEOY Celeboy and Link to Present.

EBWODP
Also I find that Green Goron is also not giving much information.
Posted by green goron
Very Deep Suspisons. I Agree with all of it.
Vote:tecknokid900
I think it very suspicious that he should do the same thing I did to him when I voted. But instead I wrote more.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Well, I have noticed that Celeboy and Link to Present Haven't been giving out much information, they have been keeping to themselves mostly.

I have a feeling he's Holding stuff back from us.

So if I live(and they do too) I will
IGMEOY Celeboy and Link to Present.

EBWODP
Also I find that Green Goron is also not giving much information.

I think it very suspicious that he should do the same thing I did to him when I voted. But instead I wrote more.

I never voted for you so when you go to use quotes go to the post and hit reply with quote in the bottom right corner that way we can go back and see if the person actually posted it. I think you might have gotten me confused with Goron Link because I never voted for you.

David

But you called me here...
Final Post Tally for Day 2:
Goron Link (4) - green goron, tecknokid900, Gonzo, Zenox
Raindrop14 (1) - Meego7
Celeboy (1) - Raindrop14
Zenox (1) - Komali, Justeazy
tecknokid900 (5) - Zelda_8, FirevsIce, Goron Link, Celeboy, goomboo

Not Voting: link to present, Josie

----------
Side note: Due to not meeting the requirements this round of the game, link to present and Josie will be replaced, seeing as how neither of them made the original requirements set at the beginning of the game.

So far, I have only found a replacement for link to present, TheGreen will be replacing him. I have a potential replacement for Josie, and the fate of the role that Josie has will be set when the next day starts, depending if I get a confirmation from the potential replacement.
----------

"Tecknokid is the most suspicious! I don't even think that his clothes are the right color!" "But what about Raindrop14, I have my reasons, but she's suspicious." "Zenox should be to blame!" "Goron Link is really worrying me." "Celeboy.... right? He's scum, I know it." As you hear these accusations fly around, you notice that the sun is about to set.

"Seems that the day is over. Who has the most support to be killed?" asks the Hero.

"Tecknokid does!" a member of the crowd exclaims.

"Alright, lets get this over with, Tecknokid." the Hero says.

"I just hope you all get this right. I gave evidence that I am not scum, and you didn't take it. It would just be better to get this over with now," he says.

The Hero pulls out his sword again and stabs Tecknokid right in the chest, and then in the stomach. Tecknokid falls to the ground dead. Once again, you hear the same strange notes come out of the Hero's Ocarina. Tecknokid's true identity stands next to his corpse.

"Oh my goodness! He was telling the truth! He is Martha, a vanilla townie!" one of the people shouts.

"Well, looks like we killed another townie, guys. Lets get some sleep and re-convene in the morning and try to get this right tomorrow. Sleep well all, and be safe," the Hero says with a sheepish grin.

You all leave for the night, anxious to get some sleep and return in the morning.
---------

Night 2 Has Begun!

The next day will begin once I have all role PMs, or in 48 hours (May 26th at about 5:00 Central Time).

G

Generations

Splitting my brother's posts, just in case. He will post the day scene very very soon.

~Generations

David

But you called me here...
Tired, and fed up with a poor day's work, Zelda_8 headed home, upset about how the day went. It was dark, dangerous, and she knew it. She began to hear 3 distinct footsteps follow her. She turned around, and saw the three personages standing right behind her. In a desperate attempt, she summoned her fellow Moblins to come to her rescue and fight off the Nightmares. But the Nightmares brought their monsters and followers as well. A mighty battle ensued. As Zelda_8 was fighting, she managed to kill a rather important member of the Nightmares, Meego7. Outraged, the Nightmares pursued Zelda_8 further, and a prominent individual, the leader of the Nightmares, managed to strike her down, killing her. Upset and defeated, the Moblins left, seeking ways to leave the cursed island. Successful, the Nightmares fled, ready to seek new blood for the next day.

---------------------------------------------

You all gather back to the location that you've been meeting at for the last few days. "Hey! We're missing Meego7!" "Oh, and it looks like Zelda_8 isn't here either!"

"Oh dear," says the Hero. "Well, we better go find them."

The town stumbles across what looks like a battlefield, with many fallen monsters and moblins. "I found Meego7!" shouts one. "I found Zelda_8," says another. Another says, "it looks like there was a huge battle here! And I bet that Meego7 and Zelda_8 were on opposite sides!"

"Very good," says the Hero. The same strange notes emerge once again from the Hero's ocarina. Standing next to Meego7 and Zelda_8 were their true forms. "Hmmm... looks like Meego7 was Hot Head, the mafia Role Blocker! And it looks like Zelda_8 was the Great Moblin, the Serial Killer!" the Hero informs the town.

"Well, looks like two of the potential enemies of the town are dead. However, I think that there are still two individuals here in this group that are seeking your destruction. Lets get this day going and lynch those last few."

The Hero returns to his rock, playing his ocarina, waiting for the town.

------------------------------------

The Dead:
Jedizora - Chef Bear (Vanilla Townie) (Lynched Day 1)
Djinn -
The Windfish (Dreaming God) (Night Killed Night 1)
Go_Dark_Link - Evil Eagle (Mafia Goon) (Night Killed Night 1)
tecknokid900 -
Martha (vanilla townie) (Lynched Day 2)
Meego7 -
Hot Head (mafia Role Blocker) (Night Killed Night 2)
Zelda_8 -
Great Moblin (Serial Killer) (Night Killed Night 2)

The Living:
kokirion, TheGreen, Raindrop14, Komali, Justeazy, FirevsIce, Goron Link, Celeboy, goomboo, green goron, Gonzo, Zenox

With 12 alive, it takes 7 for a majority lynch. The day will end on June 2, at about 9:00 Central Time.

--------------------------

As a side note, TheGreen is replacing link to present and kokirion is replacing Josie.

Also, we are back to the original posting requirements. 3 regular posts, or 1 vote post.

~Hero of Music, your game mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom