• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 3: Link's Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

But you called me here...
Pfft... This is a beginner's game, you can pretty much ask me for anything. The problem is that I might not answer... But I will answer this time. Tecknokid's Color is correct, but I will not guarantee that his claim is correct, it might be, or it might not be.. Unfortunately, I lost the original message that I sent to Elfen, the player that Zenox replaced, so I chose a shade of green within the editor. Different mods can use different colors if they so wish. I've seen many different shades of green used in many different games.

---------------------------

Current Post Tally:
Goron Link (3) - green goron, tecknokid900, Gonzo
Raindrop14 (1) - Justeazy
Zenox (1) - Komali
tecknokid900 (7) - Zenox, Meego7, Zelda_8, FirevsIce, Goron Link, Celeboy, goomboo

Not Voting: link to present, Josie, goomboo, Raindrop14

Remember, it takes 8 to majority lynch with 15 alive. The day ends tomorrow.

---

I just prodded those that aren't voting, or haven't voted. If they do not reply to this thread, they will die.

---
~Hero of Music

link to present

Four Year ZD Member
This post doesn't sound like enough for a vote but you can vote. I'm just going to IGMEOY you and leave it at that for now.

Also I would like to point out the inactives: link to present, Komali, Josie, goomboo

goomboo just posted I know but that was the only post from today. Komali only made one post today. Link to present only made one post today. Josie hasn’t made any posts at all.

I’m going to IGMEOY: Komali, goomboo, Josie, Celeboy & link to present.
I follow the game but I just have nothing to say most of the time

Wow... Just gonna throw this out there... While its possible the mafia COULD have fake claims, what are the chances that someone like Technokid could accurately deploy a fake claim, or even come up with a fake claim without being countered. You have interrogated him, he's claimed Martha, at what point are you going to move on to someone who's actually a threat to the town?

You have some hard work ahead of you, focusing on only one person during the day period makes it really hard for any investigation to go anywheres... My suggestion. Look to the people who jumped on the wagon at Votes 3 and 4. That's generally where the scum hide.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Ok sorry, I forgot to spell check. Wait, I had no Idea that I was supposed to put color in for my name, I'll do that real quick.
Once again i'm sorry, I have a habit i'm trying to break on that.

EBWODP.
Ok I am Martha, a Vanilla Townie.
Don't worry. This is beginner's mafia. It's where you go to learn the most... "proper" way to play, and considering all of those little asthetic things you need to do to fit in that noone tells you about then rails you when you try it for the first time and mess up. You are still acting scummy, but not anywhere near vote worthy.
also, This is the correct color no matter what mafia game. So saying that ugly dark yellowish green color was taken from HoM is a lie. Mine isn't that color.
Well, those colors are almost identical. I mean, seriously: Color 1 Color 2
And no, that is NOT the most commonly used color. Tecknokid's is, though I've seen many different colors used in different places (as HoM also says).
Couple that with the fact that the color code (click the quote button to see the codes) is the EXACT same as it was in my PM and yours is different (and HoM gave an explanation for that), yet you are attacking him relentlessly.
I don't believe you claim one bit.
I do. See above for reasoning.

Although you replaced Elfen, he was making many of the same mistakes as technokid, but the general meat of his posts, the actual information hidden behind these unnecessary "words", was much scummier than technokids. We do not know why Elfen was replaced, but you've just been trying to banwaggon against the player that makes about the most un-game-related mistakes (no offense tecknokid, but it's true) without having any actual scumminess behind his posts make me VERY suspicious of you. Elfen's scumminess could have been chalked up to bad playstyle, but you have a much better playstyle and continue to show more scum qualities.

At this point:
Unvote: Raindrop
Vote: Zenox
Raindrop, though: FoS

EBWODP: Sorry, meant to make those colors bold so you can see them easier.
Color 1 Color 2

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Pfft... This is a beginner's game, you can pretty much ask me for anything. The problem is that I might not answer... But I will answer this time. Tecknokid's Color is correct, but I will not guarantee that his claim is correct, it might be, or it might not be.. Unfortunately, I lost the original message that I sent to Elfen, the player that Zenox replaced, so I chose a shade of green within the editor. Different mods can use different colors if they so wish. I've seen many different shades of green used in many different games.

Current Post Tally:
Zenox (1) - Komali
tecknokid900 (7) - Zenox, Meego7, Zelda_8, FirevsIce, Goron Link, Celeboy, goomboo

---

I just prodded those that aren't voting, or haven't voted. If they do not reply to this thread, they will die.

---
~Hero of Music

This kinda proofs that Zenox is townie so he is on my town list since HoM said that he sent Zenox the wrong shade of green. Technokid isn't a proven townie but I think he is leaning towards townie since he doesn't seem experienced enough to make up a fake nameclaim

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
This kinda proofs that Zenox is townie so he is on my town list since HoM said that he sent Zenox the wrong shade of green. Technokid isn't a proven townie but I think he is leaning towards townie since he doesn't seem experienced enough to make up a fake nameclaim
Nice catch GG! But not necessarilly correct. I see what you're looking at (first quote below) but I also see something you missed (second quote below).
Unfortunately, I lost the original message that I sent to Elfen, the player that Zenox replaced, so I chose a shade of green within the editor.
Wow... Just gonna throw this out there... While its possible the mafia COULD have fake claims, what are the chances that someone like Technokid could accurately deploy a fake claim, or even come up with a fake claim without being countered.
Remember that Jo is a for this game. It sounds to me that HoM was just trying to clarify that either color is considered correct (for this game) and that an insignificant color difference isn't important. And then Jo caught that he worded it a little bit suggestively, and tried to cover it up by giving us another option. If he got a fake name claim it would have been in green. HoM doesn't directly state that Zenox is town, though he hints towards it, and to either 1: hide the truth or 2: dispel any incorrect assumptions (that Zenox is proven town) she doesn't directly state that Zenox may have a green fake claim.

If you look at the other Mafia games even the mods have made mistakes before, both giving away information and incorrectly implying information, so you can't really take a slight possibility as simple fact just because it comes from the game mod.

I noticed the same thing you did, but because of that I felt it better to leave it alone as it doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Hope all that makes sense. :S

Anyway, HoM's post doesn't have any factual information in it other than "both greens are accepted here so don't color-bash". That being said, my vote on Zenox stands strong.

EBWODP: Sorry about this part:
Remember that Jo is a for this game.
It's supposed to say "Remember that Jo is a mentor for this game."

Wow... Just gonna throw this out there... While its possible the mafia COULD have fake claims, what are the chances that someone like Technokid could accurately deploy a fake claim, or even come up with a fake claim without being countered. You have interrogated him, he's claimed Martha, at what point are you going to move on to someone who's actually a threat to the town?

You have some hard work ahead of you, focusing on only one person during the day period makes it really hard for any investigation to go anywheres... My suggestion. Look to the people who jumped on the wagon at Votes 3 and 4. That's generally where the scum hide.

Jo is softclaiming that Technokid is clean. This is why I don't like beginner games, they make it so the "hints" are more like "no, that guy's safe. Try someone else"

So ...

UNVOTE: Techno

and I'm going to try a RVS ... hmm ...

I follow the game but I just have nothing to say most of the time

Link to present is never active. He's going to be modkilled. I was considering him, as he was the first person I saw, but ... naw ... wouldn't be a wise move.

Directring away from the Game. I have a feeling he's Trying to Hide Somthing.

VOTE: Goron Link

Current Post Tally:
Zenox (1) - Komali

---

---
~Hero of Music

Sorry if you didnt notice but I voted, third post down on page 19. Anyway shall I just say it again? Vote: Tecknokid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom