• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 2 - Windfall Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
It's much simpler than that, actually.

Also, I see you lurking Mikau...
Let's all post so we can finish this game v_v
People should still post their scumlists, if they haven't done so. That's priority number 1. Anything less isn't helping the town at all.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Innocent Townies that i know for sure: Viral, THP, Celeboy, Dekushroom
Not sure: Illmatic, Pocket Asian, Gonzo
Scummy:Mikau, green goron, the green, meego

Is this a good list o-o. Also where do I stand??

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Sorry Viral, today was a busy day for me, so I've been checking progress in the thread from afar, because I haven't really had any time to post. I have a Mafia log I' was taking... but honestly I haven't updated it since day two. Here's my entries detailing my scum list from then anyway, in case the thought process helps at all:

"Mafia Log: Day 2 4:48 PM

Ten minutes after I shared some of my findings with the town, GreenGoron said that he thought there was a poisoner. It doesn’t seem like he was agreeing with me because he said, “people keep saying that either the doctor saved someone, someone was role blocked, or they both targeted the same person.” Without mentioning my thoughts on the poisoner. It could be he just didn’t notice what I said, or it could be that he’s trying to take credit for my thoughts. The really strange part is that earlier he said “there is a SK,” like it was a definite thing. Not necessarily a scumtell, but I’ve got my eye on him.

Mafia Log, Day 2 4:58 PM

It’s been almost an hour and GreenGoron hasn’t EBWODP’d yet. I’m about ready to mention something, because I don’t think he just skipped my post. Then again, I could just be imagining things...

Possible scum list: GreenGoron

Mafia Log: Day 2 8:37 PM

Viral maze asked Zelda8 for reads on jedizora and I. This seems like a bit of an odd choice to me, considering that I only have 2 posts, and jedizora has 14 (the same number as Viral maze.) Albeit, short posts, usually in reply to someone else, but still...

Mafia Log: Day 2 5:31 PM

I voted for Elfen to be lynched. While s/he doesn’t seem as suspicious to me as GreenGoron or Viral Maze, I don’t want the Killer Bees to find that I am a serious scum-hunter. I shudder to think what they would do should they discover that I am actually using logic rather than simply blindly following the pack. I just realized that I am the first to vote for him/her. I had thought more had already done so. However, while I am the first to vote, I am not the first to voice my suspicions. For now, I am going to try to blend back into the background.

I forgot my scum list in the last entry, so:

Possible scum list:
GreenGoron
Viral maze
Elfen"

Since then, I've dropped the whole GreenGoron issue, and I'm starting to feel like Elfen is more just playing inexperienced rather than scummy. I'm still a mild bit suspicious of you though, Viral, but that's just it. Mild suspicion. Now that I've finished copying and pasting all of this, I'm honestly not sure how this could help at all... but since you asked for it, there it is. Since I basically just rebuked my whole scum list that I listed, I don't really have one right now. I might get one up tomorrow if I get a chance to read back through and look at who's suspicious of who, and who thinks who is town.

PS: sorry for the... theatricalness of some of the later log entries. As much as it was a list of my thoughts, it was also an exercise in creative writing for me.

Alright, I am all done with midterms so I promise I will be more active from now on.

Good to see us find scum. Now we have more to go off of to find the rest of the mafia.

First, in reply to green goron's response to my vote last day

green goron said:
It's funny how you single out me when alot of other people have been repeating other people constanly. You also do the same

Here you state what might have happened during the night but several other people have said them already.

You vote for Raindrop because of what THP brings up and basically says the same thing tht THP said.

Why did you single me out when others have done it more including yourself?
IGMEOY:Illmatic

You're right, others have repeated what others have said, but not to the extent that you have. The difference is that several of your posts are basically one-liners that are almost copy pastes of what others said, especially this post of yours that I quoted when voting for you here: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showt...s-Mafia-2-Windfall-Island&p=248529#post248529

All one-liners repeating almost word for word what others said before you. I find that post pretty scummy

Anyway, looking back at Raindrops posts, she was going after Elfen and Celeboy hard, so I think they are both clear because of that since we now know she was scum.

I am even more suspicious of Meego now than before

Can't quote on this fail of a computer. But @illmatic. Read people's posts. Back on some other page I stated other reasons as to why I placed a vote on zelda_8 and gut feeling was merely one of them, read my posts. Also, your reaction was useful. If zelda_8 is mafia then so are you.

Hrm. Well seeing Pocky's post I guess I'll lift my vote on zelda_8. And yeah, I bet I look all suspicious now, but you'd be foolish voting for me.

Unvote: zelda_8

Looking at the above quoted posts, that was a quick change in reaction. First she defends her vote on zelda_8 when myself and others explain to her about why zelda_8 is likely to be innocent because of jedizora. Then when more people start questioning her she backs off and unvotes quick.

Also, this:

Meego said:
but you'd be foolish voting for me.
...a bit defensive, no? No one had even voted for her.

FoS: Meego

Innocent Townies that i know for sure: Viral, THP, Celeboy, Dekushroom

You can't be 100% sure about anybody in these games. Someone who seems like they are for sure a townie can easily turn out to be scum, just letting you know. So don't trust anybody.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
TheGreen- He has the least post of the living. In the beginning of the game he voted No Lynch to save himself instead of voting for whom he thought suspicious. He voted for Caeda when Viral did even when he said he didn't like him to call the shots. I'm 50-50 on him because him voting no lynch makes me think that he is desperate to not be lynched and always follows other peopple like PA with zelda_8.

Meego7- The only thing I find suspicious about her is that she voted for zelda even when jedi flipped cop. Her behavior is a little scummy so I'll have to do some research.

Viral- Seems more like a townie than scum so I'm not suspicious of him

Celeboy-I don't know if I should believe his clami or not since Raindrop gave a fake one so it looks like Bay gave them fake claims.

FoS:TheGreen, Meego 7

Also the mafia haven't been killing the experienced players which makes me think that at least one experienced player is mafia.

I agree, I too found it odd the way he voted no lynch in one of the first posts, and he wasn't targeted and he didn't eben get targeted during that day. Him playing safe has made me think that he has quite a high-up/powerful role in the mafia and he wants to keep it protected. Just me thoughts.
FOS:TheGreen

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Hmm. Well.

I'm Lenzo. I don't want to leave my house, the mafia are scary. I want them dead so I can go photograph the world again.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Scum list: Mainly just Meego.

No one is 100% cleared as town with me really.

Also, Meego, that claim means nothing since we are now aware that there are false claims. First scum false claimed, who says you wouldn't?

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Erhm. Because I want to live because people are putting me on their scum list? Also, I wrote that myself. I apologise for the wrong shade of green used. I just double checked my PM and I didn't copy and paste it.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Erhm. Because I want to live because people are putting me on their scum list? Also, I wrote that myself. I apologise for the wrong shade of green used. I just double checked my PM and I didn't copy and paste it.

What wrong shade?
My PM is the lime green shade.

Unvote
Vote: Meego

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Yeah... mine wasn't lime green either.

Vote: Viral Maze

It seems my gut may have been right. I might let you go if you can produce the correct shade.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
That's all I needed from you Meego. That, coupled with your vote on Zelda_8, is leaning you towards the town side.
I can can move you lower down on the list.
Unvote

Also, we won't be able to use this shade test anymore >_>
Scum would know it now if they're not dumb.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Yeah... mine wasn't lime green either.

Vote: Viral Maze

It seems my gut may have been right. I might let you go if you can produce the correct shade.

Well we don't want to hand them the correct shade, but they could probably figure it out. Anyway, I guess I can unvote you now, Viral.

Unvote: Viral Maze

Tally:

Viral Maze - 1
(MaikuIncarnate)

Yet to Vote: Deku Shroom, Pocket Asian, Meego7, Illmatic, green goron, TreeHuggerPanda, Elfen, Viral Maze, Gonzo, TheGreen, Celeboy

Day Ends April 21st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom